Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria (15144 Views)

Moghalu: Emefiele, Worst CBN Gov In Our History, But We Don't Need Media Trials / Ondo: Akeredolu’s Planned Return Sets Acting Gov In Panic Mode / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Emmerlee(m): 2:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
I thought a female from Anambra already accomplished that feat?

You don't know your history but you want to be gofnor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Cantonese: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
Realistically social media popularity does not earn the needed votes to win elections. Our clearest example is Mrs. Clinton. Contesting on the platform of SDP in a state like Kogi with heavy APC and PDP supporters, the reality when the votes are counted will surprise her.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Royalfurnitures: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Positive thinking!!!

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by SoulB6: 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
mukthar2000:
Till then, thought u are trying, but as kogi State cancer, I don't think any Ebira we be elected as governor again till world end,

A typical Igala mentality, power drunk set of people.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by timota(m): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Madam first female governor in Nigeria was from Anambra
she was not,in the eye of the law her boss was never impeached and as such her her short term was illegal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Tywo2018: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Natacha please ask Tacha before you boost.. grin cheesy
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by zeedrous: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Says who? Nd y do u think only igalas should be elected? After all Kogi state had igala governors since 1999-2015 nd yet no single development was brought to the state. No igala person should actually become governor again let's try other tribes in d state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by delait: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dame Virginia Etiaba was the first female Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
If Mercy can, yes Local woman can can too!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dream on woman.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by BuhariAdvocate: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
She wasn't elected but an Opportunist.
delait:
Dame Virginia Etiaba was the first female Governor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by hasyak(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
nick50:
Someone should pls wake that agbaya up from her slumber, there are positions where ur pussy cannot not get u in this life..being a Governor cannot be earned with sharing of ur dirty pussy
Why the insult?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by bakescos01: 4:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
nick50:
Someone should pls wake that agbaya up from her slumber, there are positions where ur pussy cannot not get u in this life..being a Governor cannot be earned with sharing of ur dirty pussy

She is happily married and a very intelligent woman and a very sound lawyer. Not every woman use there body for money. Women still make legit money. She is also a mixed race woman, her mother from Ukraine and dad Kogi. She is fighting for a course that can change history. All she needs is support and not unfound criticism. Let's learn to support one another to grow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Emmerlee:
I thought a female from Anambra already accomplished that feat?

You don't know your history but you want to be gofnor cheesy
That woman,Etiaba was made a governor because her then boss,Peter Obi was impeached.Besides court nullified the impeachment and reinstalled Obi.She was not an elected governor.Natasha wants to be the first female elected governor.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by dipsetbang(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
Yoruba people be like: "Ile ni Akpoti joko de idi". grin
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by tobsonkings: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigerians and Kogite will not cease to amaze me. If you follow Kogi politics closely, you will understand that Yayah Bello victory will depend largely on Natasha Candidacy in the coming election. Hence, it was more important for the APC to ensure by all means possible that the SDP candidate was disqualified. if Bello must return to office, he needs 100votes from Kogi Central which is only possible if Natasha do not contest.

Additionally, he need Kogi west if the dream must come true. Consequently, he teamed up quickly with Faleke and Smart Adeyemi. He know winning Igala vote will be almost impossible. It is important to note that the Igalas wants to rule as they believe it is their birth right.

Natasha is beautiful but her ass as stated by many is not what got her to where she is. i have watched her. She is a legal luminary, an orator, a bank of intelligence and woman of substance who love her people. she has not paid people for the large crowd she pull everywhere. I look forward to meeting Natasha someday soon. However, I want to urge Nairalanders to please speak respectfully about people as we look forward to a peace Nov 19 guber elections in Kogi state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by paperboi147: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Safyqueen: 4:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
mukthar2000:
Till then, thought u are trying, but as kogi State cancer, I don't think any Ebira we be elected as governor again till world end,

You can see how stupid you are. Yahaya Bello will win and he will decide the next governor 2023. By then, only then you will need to re-evalute your empty skull of tribalism.
Anyaka adau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Surulereman(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
Deepfreezer:
Madam first female governor in Nigeria was from Anambra
Exactly. Her Excellency, Dame Virgy Etiaba, November 2006 to February 2007.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2019
I sincerely wish she wins because she has the pedigrees to be a good leader. Kogi state politics is one politics that is ethnic based. Tinubu can't survive in our terrain.
Watch it! The Faleke/Bello/Onoja alliance will be a problem in 2023 when Faleke and Onoja wants to be Governor
I wish her well in all her endeavours
#TruthOfTrinity
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
tobsonkings:
Nigerians and Kogite will not cease to amaze me. If you follow Kogi politics closely, you will understand that Yayah Bello victory will depend largely on Natasha Candidacy in the coming election. Hence, it was more important for the APC to ensure by all means possible that the SDP candidate was disqualified. if Bello must return to office, he needs 100votes from Kogi Central which is only possible if Natasha do not contest.

Additionally, he need Kogi west if the dream must come true. Consequently, he teamed up quickly with Faleke and Smart Adeyemi. He know winning Igala vote will be almost impossible. It is important to note that the Igalas wants to rule as they believe it is their birth right.

Natasha is beautiful but her ass as stated by many is not what got her to where she is. i have watched her. She is a legal luminary, an orator, a bank of intelligence and woman of substance who love her people. she has not paid people for the large crowd she pull everywhere. I look forward to meeting Natasha someday soon. However, I want to urge Nairalanders to please speak respectfully about people as we look forward to a peace Nov 19 guber elections in Kogi state.
Nice analysis. It will be well in Kogi state
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Surulereman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
spencekat:
That woman,Etiaba was made a governor because her then boss,Peter Obi was impeached.Besides court nullified the impeachment and reinstalled Obi.She was not an elected governor.Natasha wants to be the first female elected governor.
Etiaba was "made" by a Governor after Peter Obi was impeached, by who? By the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Whether elected or however, history is on her side.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by spencekat(m): 5:04pm On Oct 07, 2019
Surulereman:

Etiaba was "made" by a Governor after Peter Obi was impeached, by who? By the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Whether elected or however, history is on her side.
She was later displaced.From legal point of view,she was never a governor.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
She's never tired.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by frikpus: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2019
The first female Governor was Mrs. Etiaba from Anambra.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Emmerlee(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2019
spencekat:

Read her statement again. Let me quote it for you:

"Barr. Natasha Akpoti has expressed optimism that she will contest and win the November 16 gubernatorial election in the State, and will become Nigeria's first female governor in the history of the state and Nigeria at large."

No need quoting me bro, her statement was clear enough and she needs to read her history a bit more before coming out to spew stuff in public.

I don't even know why you are defending her seriously.. unless you are related to her otherwise no need defending rubbish. You guys just defend anything in this country no wonder we are in a mess.
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by WonderManly(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
alaira:
God dey oh!!
Good everning to you too!
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by AgentNairaland(f): 12:19am On Oct 08, 2019
Inshal Allah You'll Be The First Female Governor Of Kogi State Indigenous Rice Sellers
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by mukthar2000(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Safyqueen:

You can see how stupid you are. Yahaya Bello will win and he will decide the next governor 2023. By then, only then you will need to re-evalute your empty skull of tribalism.
Anyaka adau.
u most must be very stupid with ur animalistic response, that doesn't have good human relations , just wait till then, If u and ur yahoo governor we rule that state, idiot
Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by Greatzeus(m): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
Cool
Do you sell just a Little or two? For personal use,I dont want to buy bulk.
How much per litre?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Natasha Akpoti Says She Will Be The First Female Gov. In Nigeria by PureGoldh(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Greatzeus:

Do you sell just a Little or two? For personal use,I dont want to buy bulk.
How much per litre?

I sell per litre.

1litre is 3000 sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Cop's Misuse Of Fire Arm: Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims, Pays Medical Bills / PDP Lacks Integrity To Query Buhari’s Certificate, Says Tinubu / 2018 World Cup: Buhari Appoints Ambode Into FG Delegation To Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.