Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal (42927 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by ednut1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
As a customs boss can he swear he did not sleep with his fine Surbodinates
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Codebrain54917: 5:54pm On Oct 07, 2019
See the UNILAG sex-for-grade leaked video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jB7b2n_f-60

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by betterpikinn: 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC must be very stupid to have picked unilag (ONE OF THE VERY LEAST PLACE 'SEX FOR GRADE THING HAPPENS)

Unilag is filled with AJEBOTAS and little children amongst many staff children and relatives so, such a thing is not very rampant but happens ON A CODED LEVEL....

When you talk of SEX FOR GRADE, go to headquarters like'
DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by liprises(m): 5:57pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sanity always

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Dutchey(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
lol
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by KillamanJoe: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those ones na Nigeria border and price of rice them dey talk.

Atiku must also take into consideration that over 65% of female students who are victims of sex-for-marks first presented themselves as living sacrifices.
Either directly by outrightly soliciting for academic assistance from the lecturer or indirectly by drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

The sex-for-grades menace has lingered because it is a culture amongst female students.
They've been taught in their Primary school history class that trade-by-barter was the first form of commerce.

So instead of tasking their brains to get grades, they'd rather task their kpekus to get same.
How many ladies today can defend their educational credentials?
How many?

In the eyes of most of these women, these randy lecturers helped them become who they are today, if not most would have still been in the university struggling with several years of spill-over.

Though some lecturers may be vindictive and outrightly exploitative, experience has proven that such randy lecturers don't mess around with the grades of girls who know their onions.

Sexual exploitation is only possible when the student lacks intellectual confidence and sees herself at the mercy of her lecturer.

But why do they only talk about female harassment.
Males are sexually harassed too.
At least I was and it wasn't only in the university by female lecturers who couldn't handle my overload of cuteness but from very long ago.
From my aunty's househelp to my neighbour's wife, then to my cousin's girlfriend and even my mother inlaw's sister.
The most tormenting was being molested by my native doctor's eldest daughter.

But like they say; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Those experiences have made me the sexually adequate human I am today.
That's why I can never worship any yansh.

With that said,
Thank you BBC for this documentary; an exposé should be done on fake pastors too.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by kettle84(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Crofton:
This is something many people have been aware of but people have been unable to speak up for various reasons.
Seeing how BBC calmly and slowly executed the investigation, I wonder what all our television news channels have been doing .
Our media people are full of cowardice that they have lost everything journalism represents, they are simply known across board as 'brown envlop' journalists.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by McTobe(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
BBC, been teaching Nigerian Journalists Investigative Journalism since Adams. If na to carry Ambiguous Political headlines Nigerian Tabloids go jump out. But to use journalisms to fight ills in the society they will look d other way

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by foolbuster: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
id911:
President Atiku Abubakar is a man that has solutions to many problems confronting us as a nation that's why majority of Nigerians gave him their mandate in the last general elections, a sacred mandate that was brazenly stolen by Buhari.

We Nigerians pray and hope the revered and noble Justices of the Supreme Court will return the mandate of the people to His Excellency, President Atiku Abubakar

Wee you keep kwayet. I no know who do una this thing sef.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by YungMillionaire: 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
id911:
President Atiku Abubakar is a man that has solutions to many problems confronting us as a nation that's why majority of Nigerians gave him their mandate in the last general elections, a sacred mandate that was brazenly stolen by Buhari.

We Nigerians pray and hope the revered and noble Justices of the Supreme Court will return the mandate of the people to His Excellency, President Atiku Abubakar

Don't worry Atiku is still cuming (to make his friends rich)
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by shoyoyebiodun(m): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
betterpikinn:

BBC must be very stupid to have picked unilag (ONE OF THE VERY LEAST PLACE 'SEX FOR GRADE THING HAPPENS)

Unilag is filled with AJEBOTAS and little children amongst many staff children and relatives so, such a thing is not very rampant but happens ON A CODED LEVEL....

When you talk of SEX FOR GRADE, go to headquarters like'
DELSU
UNICAL
OOU
FUTO
OSU
Ekpoma etc
But this is a good example that it happens in Unilag crime is crime either big or small

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2019
Lectures sha, they don't mind if they have daughters at home
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by madenigga(m): 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2019
Uniport lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Paulynez(m): 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku must also take into consideration that over 65% of female students who are victims of sex-for-marks first presented themselves as living sacrifices.
Either directly by outrightly soliciting for academic assistance from the lecturer or indirectly by drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

The sex-for-grades menace has lingered because it is a culture amongst female students.
They've been taught in their Primary school history class that trade-by-barter was the first form of commerce.

So instead of tasking their brains to get grades, they'd rather task their kpekus to get same.
How many ladies today can defend their educational credentials?
How many?

In the eyes of most of these women, these randy lecturers helped them become who they are today, if not most would have still been in the university struggling with several years of spill-over.

Though some lecturers may be vindictive and outrightly exploitative, experience has proven that such randy lecturers don't mess around with the grades of girls who know their onions.

Sexual exploitation is only possible when the student lacks intellectual confidence and sees herself at the mercy of her lecturer.

But why do they only talk about female harassment.
Males are sexually harassed too.
At least I was and it wasn't only in the university by female lecturers who couldn't handle my overload of cuteness but from very long ago.
From my aunty's househelp to my neighbour's wife, then to my cousin's girlfriend and even my mother inlaw's sister.
The most tormenting was being molested by my native doctor's eldest daughter.

But like they say; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Those experiences have made me the sexually adequate human I am today.
That's why I can never worship any yansh.

With that said,
Thank you BBC for this documentary; an exposé should be done on fake pastors too.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Sufisunni: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cold room come to mind
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by 36STATES: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82922952] shocked

Stop making nuisance of yourself, this is a serious matter.
Show some responsibility once in your miserable life.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2019
You're just a piece of garbage, and to think you are woman makes it's more disgusting, a topic that directly deals with women, ladies and girls like you... (spits on your old face).
that's the reply you have to the issue he raised, everything must be politicised.

NgeneUkwenu:
President of Biafra ....lmao..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by BluntBoy(m): 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
id911:

Which solutions does he have? You think governance is the same as blogging?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Baba Atiku wan tell me say he is not aware?
If I hear
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by friendlyadvice: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
sad angry eyah and this is why I wanted to be a lecturer o, this yeye bbc sef
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
id911:

Sighs
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by TemmyT002(m): 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
SaintHilary:

grin grin
This guy just be like Man Utd..Get sense today..no get sense tomorrow..repeat X100000

My God. See what ManUtd has been turned into cry

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Same thing some of my female friends in school faced. With time, this act will be no more

My people! Help a brother's Charity project for this month. Check @TribbIsland on social media for our work so far. Any amount is much appreciated. Thank you so much
3119568375 first bank
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by openmine(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
During my school days,my friend's babe,who was also a student of the same school,refused to go out with a randy lecturer in her department!
The guy's problem in school started the day his gf told the lecturer that she has a boyfriend and she also doesn't date old men!
Out of anger and a seemingly crushed ego,the lecturer made some inquiry through students and discovered my friend was her bf!
That was how his failing started.....it was after series of carry-overs that this wicked lecturer told him out-rightly that he was the one responsible for my friend's dismal performance in his grades simply because his girlfriend refused to go out with him!
Just imagine! angry
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by MobilityExpress: 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
Professional Hypocrite! As if he didn't know such things were happening before. Mtshewwwww
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by RICHOLAC(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
Sex for grade is an ugly trend that must be fought with every weapon, cause i can't have my relation or daughter screwed by those potbelles all in the name of marks or grade as they may call it. And i urge media agents to spearhead this fight.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Boyooosa(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tell me about systemic strategies...

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by blackboy(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
I dont support those blaming the girls or ladies. Why? A lecturers are like bankers. Bankers handle money and because the money is plenty or begging them to have them or the bankers need money does not justify or mean they should take the money.

Turn the girls down and give lectures that will make these girls learn. Dont be absent and dont set questions aimed at mass failure
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by omenka(m): 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Crofton:
This is something many people have been aware of but people have been unable to speak up for various reasons.
Seeing how BBC calmly and slowly executed the investigation, I wonder what all our television news channels have been doing .
What else do they know besides covering political events and soliciting politicians to launder their images.

Such a sad commentary about Nigeria. For how long would foreigners keep spoon feeding us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: "Obi Trying To ‘steal’ Tinubu’s Mandate" / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos) / Atiku, PDP To Close Case Challenging Tinubu’s Election Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.