Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal (42962 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by adebayo111: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
id911:
President Atiku Abubakar is a man that has solutions to many problems confronting us as a nation that's why majority of Nigerians gave him their mandate in the last general elections, a sacred mandate that was brazenly stolen by Buhari.

We Nigerians pray and hope the revered and noble Justices of the Supreme Court will return the mandate of the people to His Excellency, President Atiku Abubakar
in your wildest dream
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by mechanics(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atiku must also take into consideration that over 65% of female students who are victims of sex-for-marks first presented themselves as living sacrifices.
Either directly by outrightly soliciting for academic assistance from the lecturer or indirectly by drawing unnecessary attention to themselves.

The sex-for-grades menace has lingered because it is a culture amongst female students.
They've been taught in their Primary school history class that trade-by-barter was the first form of commerce.

So instead of tasking their brains to get grades, they'd rather task their kpekus to get same.
How many ladies today can defend their educational credentials?
How many?

In the eyes of most of these women, these randy lecturers helped them become who they are today, if not most would have still been in the university struggling with several years of spill-over.

Though some lecturers may be vindictive and outrightly exploitative, experience has proven that such randy lecturers don't mess around with the grades of girls who know their onions.

Sexual exploitation is only possible when the student lacks intellectual confidence and sees herself at the mercy of her lecturer.

But why do they only talk about female harassment.
Males are sexually harassed too.
At least I was and it wasn't only in the university by female lecturers who couldn't handle my overload of cuteness but from very long ago.
From my aunty's househelp to my neighbour's wife, then to my cousin's girlfriend and even my mother inlaw's sister.
The most tormenting was being molested by my native doctor's eldest daughter.

But like they say; what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Those experiences have made me the sexually adequate human I am today.
That's why I can never worship any yansh.

With that said,
Thank you BBC for this documentary; an exposé should be done on fake pastors too.
eyah, thank God you were not harassed but it seems you were handsome to them.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by nicelaw(m): 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
As we talk, a female student is planning to up her grades through same means... They don't attend classes but they want to pass... how? You can't eat your cake and have it....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by ursullalinda(f): 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gforce2015:

Okay... If I can understand you, ..... That the lecture yansh you very well before you're admitted into high school.... Nah normal truly since you are involved..... Nothing do you... Your cunt no dey read meter... That mumu guy don marry you since he know no say some of these lecturers don yansh you tire for school....I believe they finally gave you good grades at the end of the whole thing..... Nothing do you ... Nobody knows

Go take your drugs .....it's late
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by BOBAN2710: 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Atiku Abubakar took to his twitter account to react to the sex for grades scandal uncovered by BBC African Eye.

He tweeted saying..

I have just read the story on #SexForGrades across public tertiary institutions in many West African countries. This is unacceptable, and requires systemic strategies to put a deterrence to such behaviour.

As a society, we cannot allow a trend that is psychologically abusive to young women to thrive. In fact, that’s a direct opposite of what a sound educational system represents. - AA

https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status
/1181181775164391430

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/10/07/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-lecturers-caught-on-asking-students-for-sex/
wee u keep kwayet
imaginary president of negative minded people from d yeast.
ur own spree of embezzlement is not psychologically abusive to young africans as well.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by awoluyi(m): 6:28am On Oct 08, 2019
GOFRONT:
Sex be landing highly Revered men in Hot peppersoup....

So many men are fast losing their reputation to many ladies..

Consequence of uncontrolled erection.
You can imagine what the result will be if investigation is carried out on men& women involved in "Sex-For-Benefits .
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by Staro: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2019
So sad
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by tck2000(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2019
hmm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal by oyoirabor: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Crofton:
This is something many people have been aware of but people have been unable to speak up for various reasons.
Seeing how BBC calmly and slowly executed the investigation, I wonder what all our television news channels have been doing .

playing stupid and tribalism politics.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / "Thank God We're Not Nigerians" New Hit Song From Ghanian Singers / Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.