Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (65759 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by newsynews: 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Juventus star player, Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez turned up in style for the 2019 MTV EMA.

The event which took place in Seville, Spain, saw Ronaldo in bright red blazers while his model girlfriend looked gorgeous in a blue dress.

Georgina Rodriguez mounted the stage at the MTV EMA to present an award while Ronaldo looked on from his seat with fans cheering as he was shown on the screen.

Ronaldo and his girlfriend have four kids, two boys and two girls named Alana Martina dos Santos Aveiro, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr, Eva Maria Dos Santos, Mateo Ronaldo.

https://wotzup.ng/how-ronaldo-and-his-girlfriend-georgina-rodriguez-turned-up-for-mtv-ema-photos/

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by newsynews: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Siberia01(m): 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
GOAT

EBOD

EWU

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by 1kbusiness: 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
I just love this man. I don't know why. E just too good.

See fine babe shocked

Oya na. I know you have an amazing logo. I know. Why not try changing the colour of the background, extrude it, and then make it into something you can use on your social media accounts today for just 1k?

Yep. Send us a message today let's work together. Help awa business.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by officialfysh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
CR7

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Siberia01:
GOAT

EBOD

EWU

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi

288 Likes 100 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by NonFarmPayrol: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Young young rich nigga

Original copy though

No be the Ghanaian clown

cheesy cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
So make I fry ice cream abi??

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by coalcoal1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
ok
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by heckymaicon(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
GOAT of GOATS.

peachysteve:
So make I fry ice cream abi??

if you like go hug transformer, CR7 is the GREATEST OF ALL GOATS.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by omenka(m): 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
This dude is a god. smiley

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Bari22: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
GOAT

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Money good joo

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
yeeee!!! my teeth, I pray this Igbos Rice don't kill me b4 dey open border..

Ronaldo d real GOAT

16 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by sylve11: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
The babe make brain. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
cheesy
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Rootprof(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
People just like this guy naturally.. great sport man. tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Cool
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MrVagina: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
This dude is a god. smiley
i concur my sweetheart

oya let's go back to our politics section

we don't belong here

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Ceoking6: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
V
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Horlasmart: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Somebody should explain for me
Why is he not called Ronaldo and his wife but Ronaldo and his girlfriend atleast they dun born 4 for each other

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Mikkyjay17(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
After four, and she still look damsel.
Money is the architect of gorgeous appearance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by tesppidd: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you interview him right there now he will say Messi should bring his wife there and prove himself too...

grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Erastuslove: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Now I can see the reason behind his Dribbling tactics... the babe dey with skills
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chimhigher(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Money too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet abeg.... See ehhhh this life ehhhh, if you are poor, you will think the whole world revolves around your street and area, forgetting places like Ibiza island, Paris, Victoria falls, Las Vegas, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa exist, na people way get money God Make this life for Sha...All those fools that do commit suicide, just take them round the best places on Earth and after everything, Give them the sniper...Them go too go beat your head soft...This life too sweet abeg, na poverty they make life miserable

HUSTLE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.