Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) (89175 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Expects Twins With His Fiancee, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.
Ronaldo and his girlfriend have gone to church in casuals without bible.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church
Do u know the church they went to?
Do u know if the name is swagalicious non-bible church?
Do u know if they even have clothes to wear? It's possible
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by ismoney: 5:28am On Oct 08, 2019
Ronaldo is a player I love extremely and I am happy is doing fine in life. However, no one is our standard in Christian dressing and conduct while going to Church. The Bible has a standard on how we should dress not just in Church but always. A life where our dressing pattern differs while going to Church most times and other places needed to be scrutinized in motive. The Holy Bible is the standard and not what a Church permits to be done or not.

It is about the end not the hail now. Happy for him as a person who is successful in his job.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2019
grin some pastor go complain for these clothes if na Naija o

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly Share
Love & light always ❤

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by useurkidney3121: 6:06am On Oct 08, 2019
olu77:
That road looks like Nigerian roads.
Bro stop taking too much garri cuz it's affecting ur eyes grin cry
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by toprealman: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2019
Aidejay:
Wow! That's what they wore to church.

Nigerians......wht d fck.
Saturday service.....but then Oyibo ain't as addicted to flamboyant dressing.They keep it simple. A kid friend won't go to church because he has no "church wear" he once said.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Weirdgee: 7:03am On Oct 08, 2019
his girlfriend or his wife? are they not married yet?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by marvin906(m): 7:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Ahdunns:

No one says its bad to look nice oo...
for christ sake, u are going into a holy ground, at least have chastity and don't dress as if God is a fellow nigga or babe to you. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2019
RexTramadol1:
He can't even afford Holy bible

But he can afford Buggatti
You sure say you get sense like This
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Ronline(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2019
so this guy go to church? wink wink wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
merahki:

The fact that your religion is most probably Christianity or Islam makes your post a huge joke Sir cry
No disrespect meant

I pick no offence since no insult is passed.
do you at all view it from this angle, the positive and negative charges.
if through their religion we stopped the use of human for sacrifice, the killing of twins, etc, the positive sides then it is worth it.
if through same religion we are importing indecency into our society it is not worth it.
no harm in learning and adopting but when you learn and adopt from the positive angle then we are on point.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by bestpunterever: 7:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
Well, Messi is still better
and you are the worst.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by tiswell(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2019
And the dog nearby spotted the real GOAT and looked in awe grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Rhesusmonkey:

and yet you copied their religion, why cant you practice your African traditional religion.

cos their religion brought more of liberation than the African tradition.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Aidejay:
Wow! That's what they wore to church.

Nigerians......wht d fck.

Is there a uniform for church attendance. I wear what I work with if I am at work and wear what is smart when on leave or holidays. He is a sports person so will be wearing sporting outfits in church during his working week which may include Sundays for pro sportsmen.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:
that is not the point!
Christianity is not indigenous to us
The point is that “why are we acting more catholic than the pope”?

exactly the point, the same way we did our traditional religion and gods, we did the so called foreign God.
same respect, believing sacrilege and all. being holier than thou has been in us even before the advent of the foreign gods.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Anfield247(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2019
Lavida lo ca church....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Childishbanjino(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2019
He went to pray to his idol (Messi)
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by clemz85(m): 9:00am On Oct 08, 2019
olu77:
hold my beer, we need to be friends I swear,
I thought I was naughty for the 1st thing that crossed my mind
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by yaki84: 9:06am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:
This is in Italy o, where Rome is, enclaving Vatican City and the origin of Roman Catholicism.

If na Nigeria person enter church like that, the members will just be looking at one like a devil, most especially in Deeper Life church
Bros leave am if christiano come deeper life like this, daddy GO go welcome am well n give him seat for high table.
The lord doesnt check ur outfit but ur ability to surrender what deserves the lord.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Tolexander:

leave members my brother ....talk about church warden n ushers...they are the ones that act as if they hold the key to raptures trumpet room.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by ACE1010: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2019
Offpoint:
I never knew he's a Christian, I thought he's Buddhist.

See how RICH people dress very simple, my neighbor won 100k on bet9ja... he's looking like a dog for the past 5 days... with over 10 fake Hausa chain and Aba made Hucci upandan.

Real rich fellas are simple and silent.

I hate myself when my Yoruba neighbor Kunle won $1k.... nobody slept for 3 nights.

Lastly if I dare attempt dressing like that to church, my pastor will spend half of the Sunday preaching about indecent dressing and the remaining half casting demons out of my life.

The angel that included my name among Nigerian citizen should get ready to be sue when I get to heaven.

grin grin cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by tck2000(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2019
olu77:
So i noticed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by olu77(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
useurkidney3121:

Bro stop taking too much garri cuz it's affecting ur eyes grin cry

Lol. You must be an Ivorian.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by olu77(m): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
clemz85:

hold my beer, we need to be friends I swear,

I thought I was naughty for the 1st thing that crossed my mind

Gat ya. I looked severally and be like most Nigerian roads look like that except danfo with conductor and agege bread seller is missing.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
We are Africans and dress like Africans too
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Dannymajor: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Must we always talk about Messi when Ronaldo is mentioned? ���
Officialgarri:
Well, Messi is still better
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by bonnyhope: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
emeijeh:
This our nairaland must be as sick as the entire Manchester United team.

What has Cristiano and girlfriend leaving church got to do with the news for fúck sake?!

Nairaland mods! who do una strong thing so?!!!!!!

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

one messi fan spotted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
cheesy
That's a full Chinos trouser Ronaldo used scizzors to divide.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by octavian(m): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Offpoint:

See how RICH people dress very simple, my neighbor won 100k on bet9ja... he's looking like a dog for the past 5 days... with over 10 fake Hausa chain and Aba made Hucci upandan.

I hate myself when my Yoruba neighbor Kunle won $1k.... nobody slept for 3 nights.

Lastly if I dare attempt dressing like that to church, my pastor will spend half of the Sunday preaching about indecent dressing and the remaining half casting demons out of my life.

The angel that included my name among Nigerian citizen should get ready to be sue when I get to heaven.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I pick no offence since no insult is passed.
do you at all view it from this angle, the positive and negative charges.
if through their religion we stopped the use of human for sacrifice, the killing of twins, etc, the positive sides then it is worth it.
if through same religion we are importing indecency into our society it is not worth it.
no harm in learning and adopting but when you learn and adopt from the positive angle then we are on point.

You really need to “hear” yourself
It is ridiculous to expect people to respect us when we don’t have our own philosophies, religions, and all
We have become adept at owning and pontificating about other people’s religions (that they used to dehumanise us)
Don’t worry though, I am a hypocrite cos I don’t do Omenani
This is soul sapping, so I am off
Cheers
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Tonyspecial:
We are Africans and dress like Africans too

But worship like Europeans and Arabs, no?
Chai!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2019
Offpoint:

Hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Get's a yellow Card For Looking At Southampton's Tactics Sheet / Stephen Keshi Is Dead / Mary Atole: Ighalo Names Boots After His Late Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.