Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (75660 Views)

Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way. / Lady Plays 'Witch' On Man Who Called Her A Prostitute, He's Now Begging / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by friendlyadvice: 1:29am On Oct 08, 2019
Bojack:
kudos to my naija bloda
Bros don go chook white coco powder inside yansh

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Isoduwa(m): 1:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
Abeg na mile Ezuruonye abi jim iyke play this role?

Na Buhari ft Drake
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

I am very sure a Yoruba guy as snatched your girlfriend, that is why you sound so frustrated grin

You are now jealous we are banging your ladies.

It was still one of your shameless Igbo brothers that want to be DJ Cuppy house maid.

Frodd was also an Igbo guy that was washing pant for Esther and crying like a big baby for a woman in BBNaija.

Yoruba guys did not earn the title of "Yoruba demons" by being a Pussy like Igbo men cheesy

if you wan troll comot dj cuppy there cos asa Asika anichebe ceeza milli don pour Akamu full her system...and bro I bet you frodd will definitely fûck rubbish commit Esther Toto....even Peruzzi Dey fûck unilag Afonja girls like mad ....all your Afonja sisters Dey flood him prick like flies
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2019
PureFace1:

And you still want to be her Pant washer cheesy
tiwa savage ur female export was fûcked by donjazzy and 2face in the toilet why her sissy Yoruba husband was crying in the Palour preparing to commit suicide

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Wyttcat: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2019
Ladies have to keep it up there, infact, every lady should only take up a date at the third try. If you go out on every first date, you would date your entire town before you turn 25 and be labeled a serial dater. Most men can't stand rejection and that's how you know confident guys.
DexterousOne:

Okay o
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Twitter stories undecided
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Wyttcat: 2:30am On Oct 08, 2019
She cheated at work like many do and her husbandi is on drug, so? Do you know who is doing your wives? There has to be a reason why DNA lab is more patronized by igbos.
GODPUNISHALABI:
tiwa savage ur female export was fûcked by donjazzy and 2face in the toilet why her sissy Yoruba husband was crying in the Palour preparing to commit suicide

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by GODPUNISHALABI: 2:40am On Oct 08, 2019
Wyttcat:
She cheated at work like many do and her husbandi is on drug, so? Do you know who is doing your wives, there has to be a reason why DNA lab is more patronized by igbos.
lol most Igbo families have clean fresh fair kids + Igbo women or men harldly cheat we know the tribe that will Bleep musa today obinna tomorrow Bleep Tunde next tomorrow,also we know how ....Their children and their ugly genes look like so I don’t see any reason for dna test
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by oduz: 3:11am On Oct 08, 2019
Its called PLAN B ...

Every man that knows the invaluable value of time should have it ...
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 08, 2019
PureGoldh:
The whole story ain't adding up atall...

Who actually wrote this script.... Is it Tchidi chiKere or Chimamanda Adichie?
Sharaap....the guy had this stuf before but he decided to hide it from the girl...
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by brainiac228(m): 4:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Las las o
help me ask o...
that's what most ladies do, not all sha.
Duchessree:
But why will you play hard to get when you really like him??
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by TheSmoothTalker(m): 4:20am On Oct 08, 2019
Ntoorrr grin grin grin

Nairalanders, Please come through for me�

I need at least 2k likes on this IG post to get a paid internship that’ll help boost my career.
Please click the link below & like the post. It only takes a few seconds.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3ToQApFJGe/?igshid=s58ykuq01u4k

Kindly RT �
Love & light always ❤
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Darevofpeace(m): 4:55am On Oct 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Really, ladies find it very hard to think with their brain when numerous guys give them attention. That is why they spend so much time decorating their looks instead of brain.
@decorating their looks instead of brain,you are so wicked bro! that was so deep.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:

Isn't that the code NIGERIAN women live by?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:05am On Oct 08, 2019
Bojack:
kudos to my naija bloda

I thought you guys like the chase.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by tiredoflife(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:

She didnt really like him
Its after she saw what he did with his life that made her rethink
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Wyttcat: 5:14am On Oct 08, 2019
Again, there's has to be a reason why igbos are the ones mostly patronizing DNA lab according to a lab owner, it must be that they don't trust their women. Also, It was an igbo woman that was recently caught kissing another man on her wedding day, how nasty can your women be? No man not even your men trust children born by your women cos they are mostly bastadds.

GODPUNISHALABI:
lol most Igbo families have clean fresh fair kids + Igbo women or men harldly cheat we know the tribe that will Bleep musa today obinna tomorrow Bleep Tunde next tomorrow,also we know how ....Their children and their ugly genes look like so I don’t see any reason for dna test
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:15am On Oct 08, 2019
1. The NIGERIAN man was already in the process of starting his business when he asked her out.
2. There is no way he built a house in a week.

3. He already had a lady and was only trying to hit her on the side.

4. If this story is true, things didn't work out like he planned with the new chick so he continued on with his life.

BlackSaints this is what I think.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:22am On Oct 08, 2019
habsydiamond:
Hard to get will only leave u in ur mama house for eternity. Soft to get is better mehn grin grin

Remember, she's American so the situation has nothing to do with her being in her parents house. More than likely she was already in her own place.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2019
bobokeshington:
Her Loss....

Naija girls should learn o...

That story's not real.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:32am On Oct 08, 2019
AgonyOfHell:
Why calling a Nigerian a Nigga?

If that idiot was a white girl, she would have been arrested

Anyway, it's just another Twitter story that never happened

So many Nigerian men call each other Nigger Nigger Nigger constantly on this forum and I always check them.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by franugo(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:

Its like this one is a male masquerading as a female...

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by sisisioge: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2019
Toks2008:

You are so wrong. The truth is that there are just too many sweet looing mature ladies everywhere and it will be only foolish for any responsible mature guy to waste his precious time chasing an unresponsive timid lady.

You're absolutely right...it will be silly to chase an unresponsive lady. However, there is nothing wrong in chasing or wooing a lady the good old fashion way. Remember how relationships were better in those days? Everybody did the work, men and women alike. But now that everything is a lot cheaper to get, naturally relationships aren't as valued too.

Good luck with to guy and to everybody quick to dessert the ship...we will all be alright last last.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by TheAk(m): 5:41am On Oct 08, 2019
oshey night crawlers!5:30 something and you're still online commenting *hisses*
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
naso, 95% of ladies in brothels nation wide are from S.E and Edo, prostitution, human trafficking (baby factory), drug pedlling and other shorts of illegal activities runs in igbos blood. Shior.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by MayStudios: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by alen4smith(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
This looks doctored abeg,in one week him Don bulid house,get new babe,start up business
what if he bought the house?
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:49am On Oct 08, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
If you ask me the Nigerian niga dodge a bullet...u wife dis 1 na hbp till u die

How did he dodge a bullet? She simply had second thoughts about going out with him? At least she called and cancelled instead of standing him up. She didn't owe him anything.
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2019
Duchessree:

Her village people @ play...
Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by khia: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Tloc:

Building a home in that context probably meant started living with his new partner.

Actually it sounds like a Nigerian wrote the story hence saying "built a house within a week" instead of "bought a house within a week".

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way by AuroraB(f): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2019
Melison:
ko lé ye awon impressionable ones cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / A "Marriage Proposal By Police" In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / "I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.