Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election (9721 Views)

2000 PDP Members Defect To APC In Kwara Ahead Of Governorship Election / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States / Soldiers Patrol Round Ekiti Town Over Outcome Of Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
dukeprince50:
I am schooling in Bayelsa State and I can fully tell that this news is false. If you are not in the state pls do not argue with me. Even if someone will move to APC, that number is too large knowing the crisis going on in PDP, nobody will want to move
are you in that local government? you can't know about everything happening in a state from your room.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Sonnobax15(m): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
This one na political propaganda...the pdp i know can do anything illicit just to tarnish apc's image...it may also be true because the bayelsans i know can cheaply and easy sell their consciense for crates of beer..

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by eneyoduke(m): 12:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Osun pattern await una grin cool
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Royalfurnitures: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Only politicians without clear cut ideologies jump from one party to another

Check out my signature for quality durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by noisy45(m): 12:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ijaws the most useless set of black people on earth all they know is chop and die tomorrow but tomorrow o they will not opt to die but they will rather inconvenient you and start begging from you.
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Kento4ken: 12:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pls stop giving fake news
Do u kno wat is 5800 suporters
I was there live n direct just 5 person..
Lier lier.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by aku626(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hunger is real
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Johnnyessence(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
helinues:

Abeg not from you.. With how many failed election predictions and court..

pdp is oyo state in the next 8 years. Save this post for me.
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by goshen26: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
They have started pre-election defection propaganda oooooooo.

That's how they keep saying APC to PDP during gen election, that we thought PDP would beat APC flat.

Wait!

How did u count those 5800?
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by ceciliab(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
its a usual thing, someone organises a defection and bring s 5000 imaginary people and they all claim they are defecting, typical scam
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Erastuslove: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Chaiiiii like the tide turning around again.....
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by senatordave1(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
Erastuslove:
Chaiiiii like the tide turning around again.....
Turning how? Sagbama is pdp's strongest base so its a waste
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by Osobi32(m): 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Whenever any political party begin sound like this..... Na him be say wahala dey ooo. I doubt if pdp will be able to win bayalsa this time.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by DWJOBScom(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wait till APC announces their own number
It’s brings the house down
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by ruggedtimi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
i laugh sit down for ground..Which 5800 supporters??
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by ruggedtimi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
nellynonso:
PDP is really a disgrace! Instead of forming a strong coalition to make sure that the present day government performs well, They’ve decided to turn their MEDIA aide. Shameless Politicians, Daytime PDP and APC, Nightime APC and APC. Youths are languishing in poverty and crime is on the rise. it’s high time the opposition(PDP) step up their game, you guys have enough money enough for your 50th generation while some can’t afford a daily meal. Stop this media ranting and act like men. Life is not all about MONEY
Bayelsa politicians modus operandi is all about buying prado jeep, marrying owerri women and building pillar mansions. State development no dey their mind
Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by funakpo98: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
helinues:
Abeg what's the population of Apc supporters in Bayelsa?

Re: Bayelsa: 5800 APC Members Defect To PDP Ahead Of Governorship Election by webngnews: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Vs Opposition: Major Hits And Misses / 44 Illegal Miners Arrested In Plateau And FG Bans Mineral Exploration / Courts in Cross River Shut Down Over Non-Confirmation Of Chief Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.