Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit (588 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by servicer: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2010
I SCHOOL IN MALAYSIA BUT ive got an BEAUTIFUL girlfriend in nigeria whom i love sooo much, she wont get on facebook ,or twittr or myspace, insist that i cAll here but one minute here from nigeria to malaysia is like 100 naira and i spend ike 2000 each time i call here, i see that as a gross waste of resoure coolso i didnt call her for like 2 week and when she asked i said, I WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU BUT NO CREDIT, KINDA FUNNY BUT ITS SERIOUS TALK HERE grin
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2010
u never serious yet
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by Dyt(f): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2010
sneezes
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by justwise(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
Love cost something
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
*Yawn* okay lover boy ok we hear.
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2010
Skype cool
Absolutely nothing wrong with her wanting to hear your sexy manly voice
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by Ikedonn(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2010
My guy i call from here too, from thailand  to naija but truemove network charge me 100  naira above.What i do is i normally buy international card which is more cheaper  than calling from one's  direct line.Try that  next time. grin
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by servicer: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
by the way if you want to school or study/hustle in malaysia, inbox the link below, thats the agent that did mine, cheap and affordable,
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by justwise(m): 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2010
servicer:

by the way if you want to school or study in malaysia, inbox the link below, thats the agent that did mine, cheap and affordable,

Mumu, this is not travel or Education section where u spread ur dubious business.
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by 190: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2010
too many fools on the prowl these days!!
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by CrazyMan(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2010
servicer:

I SCHOOL IN MALAYSIA BUT ive got an BEAUTIFUL girlfriend in nigeria whom i love sooo much, she wont get on facebook ,or twittr or myspace, insist that i cAll here but one minute here from nigeria to malaysia is like 100 naira and i spend ike 2000 each time i call here, i see that as a gross waste of resoure coolso i didnt call her for like 2 week and when she asked i said, I WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU BUT NO CREDIT, KINDA FUNNY BUT ITS SERIOUS TALK HERE grin
Is it that the girls in Malaysia aren’t beautiful enough that you keep wasting 2000bucks on a girl in Nigeria?  sad
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by servicer: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
Is it that the girls in Malaysia aren’t beautiful enough that you keep wasting 2000bucks on a girl in Nigeria?, too many fools on the prowl these days!
Mumu, this is not travel or Education section where u spread your dubious business, 
, omoh we don tey, , [ttwhy do people see every advert as dubious, intrested people inbox jorr
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2010
Crap!
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2010
servicer:

, omoh we don tey, , [tt[/tt]why do people see every advert as dubious, intrested people inbox jorr

Try harder next time, u are not clever enough.
Re: I Want To Say I Love You But No Credit by slex(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2010
Poster what happened to the girls in Malaysia?or you no de see

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Me His Or Her Soul Mate / Romance 4 Ever / In Your Own Perspective.what Is Beauty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.