Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... (2955 Views)

Lady Allegedly Turns Into Cow After Her Husband Caught Her Cheating (Video) / Lady Caught Her Boyfriend In Bed With Her Friend / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With Their Pastor On Their Bed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:48am On Oct 08, 2019
A lady committed a crime and she was sent to court. The punishment for the crime was life imprisonment. She shed tears for help but to no avail. When the case was called in court she started weeping.

Her husband, family and friends who accompanied her started weeping but there was no hope. But something happened. Before the lady could stand in the witness box a man stood up and the court room was silent.

Everyone looked at Him. He was noble and gentle. He stood in the witness box and interceded on behalf of the woman.

The case was difficult, yet He used all His strength, energy and resources to fight on behalf of the woman.

After a long legal battle between the man and the accusers, the lady was set free. The lady fell before the man and asked *'WHO ARE YOU'* The next day the lady deliberately committed another crime and was sent to the same court. As soon as she entered the courtroom, she saw the man who interceded for her the previous day on the judgement seat.

He was no longer a lawyer, but a judge. With smiles on her face the lady said *'I have come again'* The man lifted his head and said 'yesterday I was a lawyer, so I fought for you, even when you were guilty.

But today I am a judge and my judgement must be fair.' With tears in the ladies eyes she asked for the second time *'WHO ARE YOU'* and the man replied *"YESTERDAY I WAS YOUR SAVIOUR. BUT NOW I AM YOUR JUDGE"* Today Christ Jesus is our lawyer and redeemer, but a day is coming when He will give a fair judgement to everyone. *JESUS IS COMING SOON, SO PREPARE TO MEET HIM*.

I will not force u to share this with
others, but as for me, the gospel must keep spreading! If u believe in spreading d gospel, then do so. This will help someone on your contact.

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by pharrell8(m): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2019
Nice piece..
Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by Uka15(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2019
Wait oh. You dont use deception to preach the word of God. Using a deceptive title has already Disqualified your msg.

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by sunnitus: 7:51am On Oct 08, 2019
nice one brother, its really touching....
Our Lord Jesus Christ is coming indeed, nobody knows when,time,day,year and month except the Father...I don't want miss my crown after running this race, and I know all of us here in d house don't want to. So many will say we have been hearing Christ is coming very soon to rapture his saints ever since we were child and now am an adult yet he hasn't come, the truth is once u die ur own rapture has taken place because the bible says after death judgement fellows....Christ is the chief judge..is either u meet Him alive or dead, the truth is no one will escape His judgement...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
Gf rain

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by hossyflow: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Low on cash? Not to worry, a solution is here for you. At Brome, we offer short-term loans for up to 100k instantly.
TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE RIGHT?
1.NO COLLATERAL
2.NO HIDDEN CHARGES
3.EARN OUR TRUST by paying before the due date
4.Enough Talk........Just visit www.borome.ng now.

GET VERIFIED ONCE, GET MONEY ALWAYS
what are you waiting for for...click the link and Get Started?
www.borome.ng
Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ
Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by braimeddy: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2019
You won't make heaven as well for this your copy and paste without giving us the original source you got it from
Sunnyshinylight:
A lady committed a crime and she was sent to court. The punishment for the crime was life imprisonment. She shed tears for help but to no avail. When the case was called in court she started weeping.

Her husband, family and friends who accompanied her started weeping but there was no hope. But something happened. Before the lady could stand in the witness box a man stood up and the court room was silent.

Everyone looked at Him. He was noble and gentle. He stood in the witness box and interceded on behalf of the woman.

The case was difficult, yet He used all His strength, energy and resources to fight on behalf of the woman.

After a long legal battle between the man and the accusers, the lady was set free. The lady fell before the man and asked *'WHO ARE YOU'* The next day the lady deliberately committed another crime and was sent to the same court. As soon as she entered the courtroom, she saw the man who interceded for her the previous day on the judgement seat.

He was no longer a lawyer, but a judge. With smiles on her face the lady said *'I have come again'* The man lifted his head and said 'yesterday I was a lawyer, so I fought for you, even when you were guilty.

But today I am a judge and my judgement must be fair.' With tears in the ladies eyes she asked for the second time *'WHO ARE YOU'* and the man replied *"YESTERDAY I WAS YOUR SAVIOUR. BUT NOW I AM YOUR JUDGE"* Today Christ Jesus is our lawyer and redeemer, but a day is coming when He will give a fair judgement to everyone. *JESUS IS COMING SOON, SO PREPARE TO MEET HIM*.

I will not force u to share this with
others, but as for me, the gospel must keep spreading! If u believe in spreading d gospel, then do so. This will help someone on your contact.
Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Satan must speak through them to condemn whatever they could find.

BE free free
Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by kingseg: 8:45am On Oct 09, 2019
Great piece
Re: Her Husband Caught Her Right In The Act, Can You Believe It... by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:01am On Oct 10, 2019
Subscribe

(1) (Reply)

He Told Her This And She Suddenly Changed. / How Can You Have Sex With Another Guy Just Because The Guy Was Nice To You / How I Raped My Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.