Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? (2530 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
if these so called British press can disregard minding their own business and stick their noses into issues concerning other countries (Nigeria/ghana) then they should do more by going further in carrying out some investigative report on issues such as insurgency, misappropriation of tax payers money by the government, looted funds etc.

of all the pressing issues and problems that countries such as Nigeria and ghana has encountered over the years, the bbc chooses to investigate "SEX FOR GRADES" in academic institutions in west africa. smh!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Abfinest007(m): 9:12am On Oct 08, 2019
they have to start from somewhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 08, 2019
Abfinest007:
they have to start from somewhere
wrong priorities
.. who sex for grade help
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
wrong priorities

It helps incoming students to not feel threatened with sex for grades when entering the University, don't be stupid.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It helps incoming students to not feel threatened with sex for grades when entering the University, don't be stupid.
lol... who cares if all the female folks get fvcked... it's not by force!!! they willingly submit their pussies to these perverted lecturers.

1 Like

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Fountainofyouth:

lol... who cares if all the female folks get fvcked... it's not by force!!! they willingly submit their pussies to these perverted lecturers.
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:

So it shouldn't be talked about and prevented? Don't these students present it to the lecturers when they have no other choice?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So it shouldn't be talked about and prevented? Don't these students present it to the lecturers when they have no other choice?
u and I know these students has a choice. it's only a whòre that drops down her pants for paltry points or grade. I cant believe that this shit is trending. Are u telling me u will drop ur pants for a lecturer that wants u in bed will u? because u think there s no other way out? will u?

2 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
u and I know these students has a choice. it's only a whòre that drops down her pants for paltry points or grade. I cant believe that this shit is trending. Are u telling me u will drop ur pants for a lecturer that wants u in bed will u? because u think there s no other way out? will u?

Shifting blame to the students is stupid to say the least, as much as I did not go to such kind of school, perverted lecturers shouldn't entertain or present that kind of option in the first place, if these stupid lecturers didn't, every student would be serious with their studies without the sex option,

And I notice the school authorities encourage such disgust as I've never seen any VC condemn it, and these are same federal or state Unis that some people proudly defend and proclaim higher than Private Unis academically when half of their graduates got their good degree through sex, sad.

8 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Tonnyray: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
If they don't continually discredit your institutions how will they breathe easy? If you think this is just in the interest of vulnerable admission seekers or female students I'm afraid you're not seeing the big picture. You think if meaningful discovery was made in your campuses they'd accord it this amount of publicity?
Haven't you noticed how their own universities pop up on your computer every now and then begging you to enroll?
If you know you know.

All the same it serves the cursed randy lecturers right.

4 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Shifting blame to the students is stupid to say the least, as much as I did not go to such kind of school, perverted lecturers shouldn't entertain or present that kind of option in the first place, if these stupid lecturers didn't, every student would be serious with their studies without the sex option,

And I notice the school authorities encourage such disgust as I've never seen any VC condemn it, and these are same federal or state Unis that some people proudly defend and proclaim higher than Private Unis academically when half of their graduates got their good degree through sex, sad.
it is stupid shifting blame to these hórny lecturers, the fault lies in these shameless girls, most of them lacks home Training, good moral decadence and dress sense. there is actually same problem in every coner and sector u want to look at
sex for jobs, sex for promotion, sex for referrals, sex for favour, sex for money etc.

the whole thing is fvcked up and bbc should be focusing on more pressing matters that craves for attention.

1 Like

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
wrong priorities

They did one about drugs last year. BBC is very influential. Nobody cares if it's coming from NTA or STV.

3 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
it is stupid shifting blame to these hórny lecturers, the fault lies in these shameless girls, most of them lacks home Training and good moral decadence. there is actually same problem in every coner and sector u want to look at
sex for jobs, sex for promotion, sex for referrals, sex for favour, sex for money etc.

the whole thing is fvcked up and bbc should be focusing on more pressing matters that craves for attention.

It is very obvious you have never been sexually harassed before, if not you will not be spewing so much rubbish, when a boss/lecturer threaten your success or promotion/good grades to the extent that you break down after reporting without anything been done, then we have talk, for now, we don't.

12 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

They did one about drugs last year. BBC is very influential. Nobody cares if it's coming from NTA or STV.
why are they avoiding the real problems bedeviling this country... why cant they take up issues that is affecting u and I directly... our lives should be better than this as Nigerians.
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

It is very obvious you have never been sexually harassed before, if not you will not be spewing so much rubbish, when a boss/lecturer threaten your success or promotion/good grades to the extent that you break down after reporting without anything been done, then we have talk, for now, we don't.
what success are u talking about. so a first class certificate is now a guarantee for success abi u re sick in the head... this goes to show how dumb some girls are. a chicken brain can do better.
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen or whatever, stop yarning rubbish, if our national press cant take the effort to show the ills of our society then a foreign press should

Nigerians like keeping up faces and protecting stupid reputations in the midst of total destruction.

Your country is in shit, corruption is the order of the day, lecturers are demigods, i hope you know the number of people that have spent all their savings and also lot of year for a 4 years course.Nigerian lecturers are evil.

I love what BBC are doing, lets expose the nonsense going on in our institution, since Nigerians are dumb and docile but know how to open their big mouth to complain instead of solving issues.

BBC did a documentary on drug abuse in Nigeria, Nigerians act like it doesnt exist, until bbc went underground to expose people, also i hope you know Tramadol and codine is what boko-haram use to give the girls who go for suicide bombing for them.
BBC did a documentary about Nigerian Doctors selling free malarial drugs and equipment meant for the masses
BBC did a documentary on kidnapping in Nigeria

Since Nigerians have decided to ignore the total destruction of their system then thanks to BBC for exposing it

Continue saving a destroyed Country all because of keeping face, continue keeping face for a dysfunctional system that has killed the dreams of Many young Nigerians.

maybe when one of your family member is affected by the ills of our society, then you will know the reality of the country you live in

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
why are they avoiding the real problems bedeviling this country... why cant they take up issues that is affecting u and I directly... our lives should be better than this as Nigerians.
this guy, it seems your brain is dead.

Females drop out of school because they don’t want to off pant to a lecturer for grades. Isn’t that affecting them directly?

Call the mods to close this thread

8 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:
chenzen or whatever, stop yarning rubbish, if our national press cant take the effort to show the ills of our society then a foreign press should

Nigerians like keeping up faces and protecting stupid reputations in the midst of total destruction.

Your country is in shit, corruption is the order of the day, lecturers are demigods, i hope you know the number of people that have spent all their savings and also lot of year for a 4 years course.Nigerian lecturers are evil.

I love what BBC are doing, lets expose the nonsense going on in our institution, since Nigerians are dumb and docile but know how to open their big mouth to complain instead of solving issues.

BBC did a documentary on drug abuse in Nigeria, Nigerians act like it doesnt exist, until bbc went underground to expose people, also i hope you know Tramadol and codine is what boko-haram use to give the girls who go for suicide bombing for them.
BBC did a documentary about Nigerian Doctors selling free malarial drugs and equipment meant for the masses
BBC did a documentary on kidnapping in Nigeria

Since Nigerians have decided to ignore the total destruction of their system then thanks to BBC for exposing it

Continue saving a destroyed Country all because of keeping face, continue keeping face for a dysfunctional system that has killed the dreams of Many young Nigerians.

maybe when one of your family member is affected by the ills of our society, then you will know the reality of the country you live in
shut up, u av no point
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
shut up, u av no point

you are dumb fool

After after destroying your country, you run to other people country to start committing crimes

i hate illiterates like you, they are cancer to society.

9 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:

Lol, now see who badly needs BBC. I think these girls lives matter too. It's pathetic what Nigerian university churns out as graduate. There are so many female graduates that fvcked their way through university without opening a book, how's that fair to their male counterpart who has to read day and night to get by? And I think they did well with the drug documentary too. Also making documentary about govt. looted funds and the likes is out of their jurisdiction. It's going to be seen as an act of trying to destabilize the country. Even if they did go the extra mile, you will NEVER appreciate them just like you don't appreciate them now. In fact, you'll probably be the biggest critic of their effort despite the fact that you as a Nigerian will never lift a finger to do something like that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
stupidity:
this guy, it seems your brain is dead.

Females drop out of school because they don’t want to off pant to a lecturer for grades. Isn’t that affecting them directly?

Call the mods to close this thread
ur moniker says it all.
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol, now see who badly needs BBC. I think these girls lives matter too. It's pathetic that what Nigerian university churns out as graduate. There are so many female graduates that fvcked their way through university without opening a book, how's that fair to their male counterpart who has to read day and night to get by? And I think they did well with the drug documentary too. Also making documentary about govt. looted funds and the likes is out of their jurisdiction. It's going to be seen as an act of trying to destabilize the country. Even if they did go the extra mile, you will NEVER appreciate them just like you don't appreciate them now. In fact, you'll probably be the biggest critic of their effort despite the fact that you as a Nigerian will never lift a finger to do something like that.
what jurisdiction are u talking about
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are dumb fool

After after destroying your country, you run to other people country to start committing crimes

when I say shut up I mean it !!!
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are dumb fool

intelligent idiot, where has all ur education brought to u... u wasted precious school fees u ought to av invested with now u av nothing to serve urself on the table. u re livin' a wasted life... dont die like this...
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
when I say shut up I mean it !!!

you are dumb

shut up on nairaland! lol, hilarious

cut off your brain, if you still using shut up as a threat on a platform where people type with their fingers

7 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
intelligent idiot, where has all ur education brought to u... u wasted precious school fees u ought to av invested with now u av nothing to serve urself on the table. u re livin' a wasted life... dont die like this...

what you wrote make me think you are on drugs

you dont even know anything about me but you are already creating an illusion about me.

6 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
if these so called British press can disregard minding their own business and stick their noses into issues concerning other countries (Nigeria/ghana) then they should do more by going further in carrying out some investigative report on issues such as insurgency, misappropriation of tax payers money by the government, looted funds etc.

of all the pressing issues and problems that countries such as Nigeria and ghana has encountered over the years, the bbc chooses to investigate "SEX FOR GRADES" in academic institutions in west africa. smh!!!
Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
wrong priorities

Corruption starts at the root and the root is where the solution lies. Education is the saving grace of a nation, you're witnessing what happens when that grace is abused. Educated illiterates come out and disrupt the peace smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
Who told you they will willingly submit their pussiesss undecided, you think every female on campus is an empty brain who cannot read and pass out with flying colors? What the BBC is doing is a good step, at the right time they will step into other issues.
chenzen:

1 Like

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
chenzen:
what success are u talking about. so a first class certificate is now a guarantee for success abi u re sick in the head... this goes to show how dumb some girls are. a chicken brain can do better.

I equated boss with success and promotion but it seems you are blind, continue claiming male there when everyone knows you are female.

3 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by 24kmagic: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Even God knows I'll do worse than those lecturers if an opportunity presents itself.

I just cannot assist a lady without fvcking her. The only thing that will prevent her from getting d!cked is if she's married.

"Treat a man with respect and honor and he thinks YOU ARE awesome and a great guy. He will like you and make you his friend. He will want to hang out with you because he finds you likeable.

But treat a woman with respect and honor and she thinks SHE IS awesome and a great woman. She figures SHE DESERVES IT" --- Ubunja 2019

No, b!tch, you don't deserve help, you deserve to be d!cked real hard.

I can't imagine myself offering a woman help for free other than my relatives.

I must chop your kpekus, except if I no get sex appeal for you. And in that case, no help.

2 Likes

Re: What's BBC Motive For Releasing The Sex For Grade Doc??? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
24kmagic:
Even God knows I'll do worse than those lecturers if an opportunity presents itself.

I just cannot assist a lady without fvcking her. The only thing that will prevent her from getting d!cked is if she's married.

"Treat a man with respect and honor and he thinks YOU ARE awesome and a great guy. He will like you and make you his friend. He will want to hang out with you because he finds you likeable.

But treat a woman with respect and honor and she thinks SHE IS awesome and a great woman. She figures SHE DESERVES IT" --- Ubunja 2019

No, b!tch, you don't deserve help, you deserve to be d!cked real hard.

I can't imagine myself offering a woman help for free other than my relatives.

I must chop your kpekus, except if I no get sex appeal for you. And in that case, no help.

you are acting like an incel..your comment shows that you are a virgin, because if you are a real g, you wont be pasting what someone else wrote down or wanting to walk in the way of someone else.

if you watch the full documentary, there is one thing common about all the lecturers involved

they are all ugly, have no game, old as Bleep, not fit and just use their authority to get pussy, threaten the women if they dont agree, it shows they are weak men, desperate to have sex by all means, acting like a sex predator.

if they had games, they wont need to force themselves on the girls, the girls will openly want them.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer / Jealous Husband Hits Man That Hugged His Curvy Wife Tight / Girlfriend Wants To Keep Other Guys For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.