Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' (39136 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Alajiki(m): 11:21am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiki did not graduate from a University so she probably never heard the price Dele Giwa paid for venturing into investigative and expository journalism that's why she's bothered over threats.
Why do you think today's Nigerian journalists will rather collect brown envelopes and write praises instead?

You probably didn't consider how much your documentary would destroy those individuals indicted before you dabbled into it.

Their reputation in the community,
The peace of their homes,
The security of their jobs,
Plus the stigmatization of their friends and families.

It would have been safer for you to have appeared as a passive or undercover part of the investigation and allowed a white BBC staff play the major role.
But it is only typical of Nigerians to prefer taking credit above safety.
Threats may just be the price you'd pay for chasing clout because like they say, no price, no pay.

Good work Kiki, I'm proud of you.
May our nation have more ladies as brave as you.

Watery! Would we have these results if the undercover job had been done by a Briton (whether white or black)? The accent alone would put the culprit on guard. And the aim of the whole exercise would have been defeated.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2019
Excuzeme:

"An Apple does not fall far from its Tree". undecided

Tha fact that you can refer to "Your Parents", shows that you lack basic home training and common sense.
You are further cementing my first evaluation of your morals and upbringing.
Keep it up, l cannot argue with you...from up there. undecided undecided

I don't blame you, i blame your parents for not teaching you morales and how to address yourself in public........

If you don't use insults, your points are not made..... Never mention me again, and if you do..... Learn to be decent.......
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by SenecaTheYonger: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2019
beautyhd:
The videos were released early. They would have gone to other universities so that the number of Randy lectures caught on tape will be more.

Yeah. And they could release them like seasonal movie. But I hope she's based in the UK or USA though.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Absoj(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Maximum respect to you Kiki and other female journalist.
Pls mention it bro. These lecturers are evil. If u may know, they also add a spiritual angle to their amorous acts with these students...most dont ever concieve years later. Its a long story bro.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by UncletC: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=82945315] shocked

You probably didn't consider how much your documentary would destroy those individuals indicted before you dabbled into it.

From the above, you are wicked, so you don't care about the continuous sexual assault meted on people's daughters and sisters and even wives over the long period of time against their wishes, killing the pride of many who promised to embrace fidelity to their spouse, parents, friends etc while in school. but such promises were dashed off because of no sex no mark lecturers,
so those sexual victims don't have reputation, homes, jobs, friends etc
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by TemmyT002(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2019
Eh ya
You never see anything
Just be very careful

Nice work too.
I hope you guys did the same in polytechnics and colleges of education in Nigeria? Crazy men dey those places too.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by UncletC: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiki did not graduate from a University so she probably never heard the price Dele Giwa paid for venturing into investigative and expository journalism that's why she's bothered over threats.
Why do you think today's Nigerian journalists will rather collect brown envelopes and write praises instead?

It would have been safer for you to have appeared as a passive or undercover part of the investigation and allowed a white BBC staff play the major role.
Threats may just be the price you'd pay for chasing clout because like they say, no price, no pay.

So you don't
care about the continuous sexual assault meted
on people's daughters and sisters and even
wives over a long period of time against their
wishes, killing the pride of many who promised
to embrace fidelity to their spouses, parents,
friends etc while in school. but such promises
were dashed off because of no-sex no-mark
lecturers,
so those sexual victims don't have reputation,
homes, jobs, friends etc as you commented..
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by charity73: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2019
Threat will back fire at them, evil lecturers
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by SenecaTheYonger: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
mercyviv:
They should have done this undercover investigative report in OOU, the whole world would have been shocked at the exposé. It got to a point, I began to question if these randy lecturers aren't using this sex thing for juju. I know someone who was delayed for two extra years for not allowing sex. After praying and fasting and crying her eyes out, she went had to go diabolical, before she graduated.

Are you serious?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by LabDNA: 11:34am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Until these randy lecturers start seeing their names on the social media for the wrongest reasons they will never change. We must not be afraid to call them out.

Like I said earlier, a sex offenders registry should be opened by NUC or Ministry of education, it should be online. Any student who is a victim should anonymously go there and call out the lecturer's name. That lecturer will be paying with his job and reputation?

If the Universities are not willing to take seriously this issue but only further victimize the student who is bold enough to report the offensive malfeasance, then a higher power must take responsibility.
Ministry of Education, NUC, NBTE, NCCE should now take up the mantle against this issue.

Any school where lecturers are found indulging in such should also stand the risk of losing their accreditation in that department since their exam scores are not based on merit.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by SenecaTheYonger: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2019
alizma:

You are covering up for a lecturer

His pictures have been posted here before. He's just being careful.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by SenecaTheYonger: 11:38am On Oct 08, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

taking photographs of people in public is not a crime, but , doing it at their privacy or home is a crime , how will you feel if ur man takes pictures of you both in privacy and expose the material to public viewing

Their office belongs to the school, It's not their home, Mr. Lectuerer

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Beatswim: 11:54am On Oct 08, 2019
Pls Kiki.. Take your investigative journalism train to eksu in ekiti state... Faculty of science...prof adefemi.. Isotope.. Fagbuaro are expecting your visitation �
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by drskyfly007(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:

you are giving maximum respect to another person for investigative journalism but you don't have the courage to mention name of a culprit.. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Juwohn: 11:59am On Oct 08, 2019
marviessss:
There is one Ghanaian lecturer in fuoye
Dat does this sex for Mark stuff
Amazoma ,abi wetin Dem call him name

What dept? Accounting or economics?
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by JasonScoolari: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

His pictures have been posted here before. He's just being careful.
Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by toprealman: 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
One of your their faithful is also attacking me here
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bloggers no go broke at all
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Fallenhunter: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2019
The attitude of some people on this thread shows why this doumentary needed to be made. How can you excuse the evil actions of the lecturers ? Even if some female students willingly do it is it not the lecturers duty to rise above and beyond the temptation? Is it not their actual job to do so? And what about the women that are blackmailed and raped by the lecturers ?

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by yongg: 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Comrade, I may not know about how she handles the threats that come with her job as an investigative journalist but one thing I do know is that what she did was splendid. If a white was fronted just to keep her safe or play it safe the likelihood of the abuse continuing would be better.

You see, we fight pseudo-wars everyday sometimes without realizing we are doing so, p-wars between genders, service providers and customers, parents and children, teachers and students etc. When fighting the abuse of power these lecturers have while exercising it against students who are obviously vulnerable even before self sabotage, they have to know that it was a student who was a victim that did it.

Apart from inspiring the once-been-victims to have courage to able to lay a counter offensive in future, newer or would be victims (not referring to the ones that go present the offering themselves) would have their awareness consolidated about the fact that they have rights that can be enforced even with the victim's education on the line.

Personally, while I don't trust the ability of the Nigerian tertiary community to create an institution (not referring to a building), a working system to check this no matter how dynamicly it metamorphosizes after this expository documentary. But one thing I know this documentary has achieved is that, there's high probability the erring lecturers will be checked by karma by a known but forgotten face with revenge/vengeance in mind, by their victim.

And what would you think the motive would be for the this vengeful exploration? that would be because their life took a major hit, their career had been veered off-course because of had them against the wall.

C.Engr Comrade, they started destroying lives first using their power against 'vulnerables', at a position where they should have known better being custodians of knowledge.

Being lecturers they ought to know that they are there to build people and can mar them with misconduct, but you know what's sad about it? They know... that power flexing right there couple with the fact that they have that "it's your words against mine" hand over those playful panels made to intimidate students probably due to their intra-lecturer-colleage connections.

So Bleep their reputations, jobs security and stigmatization for deciding to Bleep their victims' instead. They should just try to follow the rules and still have fun within that sphere if they wish to. But not F some over just because you have the power and the odds are against your victims

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MarianaTrench: 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Please mention his name
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Atunga: 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
This documentary is her redemption and I'm happy for her.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by agbitaj(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2019
Undercover and u decided to put ur face and name on the video.. no sense in doing that
Islie:

The biggest goal of this work was to be louder than the aggressor because sexual harassment is very loud. I wanted it to be silenced.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/07/exclusive-sex-grades-i-have-received-threats-undercover-investigation-says-bbc-journalist

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MiddleDimension: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

the world would have to decide if it wants to be sexually free and liberal or if it wants ti be a shariah society!

and by sexual freedom, the term soes not refer to reclkless sexual intetcourse, but a society that includes men and women freely interacting on mutual way where body contacts take place.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by octopusfreaky(f): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
A lecturer once told me to button up and the first that came to my mind was "So this man has been looking at mylipsrsealed. I obliged and he continued teaching if he was a pervert, he would have been enticed and changed topic. We were the only two in the staff room.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MiddleDimension: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
octopusfreaky:
A lecturer once told me to button up and the first that came to my mind was "So this man has been looking at mylipsrsealed. I obliged and he continued teaching if he was a pervert, he would have been enticed and changed topic. We were the only two in the staff room.

button up does not mean he is enticed by you, he may just be irritated by what he is seeing. don't be so full of yourself!

also, botton up could also mean he asking you to dress properly, that's all!

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MiddleDimension: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fallenhunter:
The attitude of some people on this thread shows why this doumentary needed to be made. How can you excuse the evil actions of the lecturers ? Even if some female students willingly do it is it not the lecturers duty to rise above and beyond the temptation? Is it not their actual job to do so? And what about the women that are blackmailed and raped by the lecturers ?

if ladies preaebt themselves for sex, the lecturer can accept or decline! if the lecturer accepts it, it is up to him, and it is consensual! it would only be wrong if he did it to award marks and evidence if that has to be shown!

but a lecturer having an affair with a student, UNIVERSITY STUDENT, NOT SECONDARY OR PRIMARY SCHOOL, IS ABSOLUTELY THEIR BUSINESS!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Fallenhunter: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
MiddleDimension:

if ladies preaebt themselves for sex, the lecturer can accept or decline! if the lecturer accepts it, it is up to him, and it is consensual! it would only be wrong if he did it to award marks and evidence if that has to be shown!

but a lecturer having an affair with a student, UNIVERSITY STUDENT, NOT SECONDARY OR PRIMARY SCHOOL, IS ABSOLUTELY THEIR BUSINESS!

Fair point but most lecturers won't be unbiased. In such a case where a lecturer and student are having a sexual relationship it should only be allowed if the student is not in any class taught by the lecturer. Only then can we be sure there is no bias. Police departments and offices in the US often follow the same policy.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MiddleDimension: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Excuzeme:

People do BAD things, for GOOD Reasons and others do GOOD things, for BAD Reasons.

As you can see, she did not do this because she wanted to expose the evil of these Lecturers, she did it for selfish reasons and that is why she had to quickly make her own identity public, so that she can benefit from it. She is already reminding us that "the BBC takes good care of their staff"! grin grin

Otherwise, why would you identify yourself publicly, only to now be shouting that your life is under threat, knowing the sort of investigation you just did? Is it guilty conscience that is worrying her?

Even in America, witnesses and whistleblowers get threatened and even murdered.
People should read the story of what happened to the Witness in the Guyer Police woman murder case.
The witness was shot five times, just two days ago, two days after the accused was sentenced for her crime of murder (just 10yrs o!)

What l dont like about this sort of thing is when Yiu say you are investigating a crime and you then LURE and ENTRAP the person into the Crime.
By going to meet the lecturer and asking for favours that you are not entitled to, you are already a part of the crime
(and we can argue that the Lecturer may not have been interested in you, if you did not go to ask him for this favour).

With a good Lawyer, this case can be turned on its head (not that l support randy lecturers, but l also do not support ENTRAPPING of others into a crime

thank you foe the boldes last part!

these people here only want to claim modern. to claim modern these days means to say anything women' right.

the part i hate the most is people saying a lecturer is mot suppose to have an affair with his student, that he is a father figure!

listen today, a lecturer is NOT A FATHER FIGURE TO ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION STUDENT! if you say primary or secondary school, that i will agree with you! a lecturer can ask a student out as far as and have intentions towards her, it his choice as a adult! as long as that doesn't affect his job, it is completely fine! if it affects his ability to perform his official duties, or that he is awarding marks the student do not deserve, theb you can call him out with evidence that he awarded mqrks the student does not deserve! but that a lecturer asked a lady out, or has sexual intentions towards the lady, even though the lady is his student, and you call him out and disgrace him the way the feminist gripped world and feminist griped institutions like the BBC does today, that's absolutely nonsense! and it is nothing but a man hunting expidition, the hobby of the feminist society!

some say a ''married lecturer'', well, that's not your business, but his wife's. and you sure are not going to say the government should get involved because that wpuld mean totalitarianism! you might as well go on ahead to pull down your democratic structures and install a Mao's style ideology already!

nonsense!
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by frozen70g(f): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the first time am reading sense from your post.

Am glad to see that you are changing your harsh responses to sensible comments

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission / IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos / Online Economics Questions On Jamb, Pume And Any Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.