Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' (39140 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by nonix22(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
hmm
you should not have revealed your name or identity till you guys have unraveled more randy lecturers.

God will see you all through.
Thank you for the good work.

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Excuzeme: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I don't blame you, i blame your parents for not teaching you morales and how to address yourself in public........

If you don't use insults, your points are not made..... Never mention me again, and if you do..... Learn to be decent.......

I wont descend into the gutter where you were raised, with you.
Only a thoroughbreed sewer-rat, nincompoop mentions his parents
in an insult.

"Your Apples keeps falling close to its rotten Tree"
You not only have a failed upbringing, you also an academic failure, since you cant differentiate between "morals" (Behaviour) and 'Morales" (a name). grin grin

Each of your post just keeps cementing my first impression about you.
Now sod-off, foolish simpleton and dont comeback here with some lame reply about your parents.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by MiddleDimension: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Fallenhunter:

Fair point but most lecturers won't be unbiased. In such a case where a lecturer and student are having a sexual relationship it should only be allowed if the student is not in any class taught by the lecturer. Only then can we be sure there is no bias. Police departments and offices in the US often follow the same policy.

see what you say like human interaction is black and white! this is same nonsense that happens in happens in every work place.

i think Artificial intelligence is developing very fast already and it should come to a point very quickly that it can take over from humans in public work places so that we can finally have Humans out of that toxic place as soon as possible! but as long as we have humans there, it is important issues like this are not judged as white or black!

do you decide whom you get attrated to? do you think romance, abd i do not mean smooching, but romance, is a good and unique thing? why then do you think it is fair to place these ridiculous restrictions on whom to get involved with and whom not to get involved with, and what place that can happen or where it cannot happen as long as they can still perform their official roles and evidence has to be provided if we think they are failing in their roles DUE TO THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER!

the BBC is a big hypocrite and dabbles alot into feminism. not too long ago, i listened to that station when a man was being interviewed on Mike Pence's statement that he won't like to be in the same room with a lady not his wife, and wouldn't shake hands with women. the called him out and said isn't that ''sexist'', the same word very famous with the feminists. despite this guys very innocent attemp to explain why and how reasonable the VP's decision is, the useless journalist still went on trying to paint the VP with a black brush. they are the ones that champion freedom and the exact opposite of shariah in the world, but would embark on this stupid acts like this to rubbish men.

anyone who thinks the BBC is doing this because it cares about the society is just plain naive! if it truely cares, why doesn't it go out and do this kind of stupid documentary on the ladies that offer themselves to lecturers for these same marks? or that's a less social ill? but of course doing that would shame women and women's sexual psychology (we all know how men in position of power and authority trip alot of women and make them wet in their pants from miles away!) is the reason the BBC, who is deep in the feminist religion, will not do it!
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Excuzeme: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
MiddleDimension:

thank you for the bolded last part!

these people here only want to claim modern. to claim modern these days means to say anything women' right.

the part i hate the most is people saying a lecturer is mot suppose to have an affair with his student, that he is a father figure!

listen today, a lecturer is NOT A FATHER FIGURE TO ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION STUDENT! if you say primary or secondary school, that i will agree with you! a lecturer can ask a student out as far as and have intentions towards her, it his choice as a adult! as long as that doesn't affect his job, it is completely fine! if it affects his ability to perform his official duties, or that he is awarding marks the student do not deserve, theb you can call him out with evidence that he awarded mqrks the student does not deserve! but that a lecturer asked a lady out, or has sexual intentions towards the lady, even though the lady is his student, and you call him out and disgrace him the way the feminist gripped world and feminist griped institutions like the BBC does today, that's absolutely nonsense! and it is nothing but a man hunting expidition, the hobby of the feminist society!

some say a ''married lecturer'', well, that's not your business, but his wife's. and you sure are not going to say the government should get involved because that wpuld mean totalitarianism! you might as well go on ahead to pull down your democratic structures and install a Mao's style ideology already!

nonsense!

You have raised very important but salient points.

Most people dont realize there are MANY ANGLES to an issue or problem.
Once the "retarded majority" takes a stand, everyone else who questions that stand or airs a contrary but logical position, is descended upon and called names. grin grin
It is called[b] HERD MENTALITY where Sheep follow each other 'blindly', to the slaughter, even when it is right in front of them that those that went earlier, were slaughered[/b]. grin undecided
I hope people will have independent, questioning thought process and question all angles and possibility.
For example, is it that people dont know that there are some lazy, female students who dont read jerk and cant pass but because they are attractive, they are out to woo (entrap) any lecturer to sleep with them and give them pass marks?
They will dress erotically to the lecturer's office after close of work and sit in a very compromising position such that except the lecturer is a very strict person or someone with extremely rare strong values, he will fall for it, afterall, lectrurers are also humanbeings and respond to 'concentrated' stimuli from the opposite sex.

What about female lecturers that lure their male students to take a hit on them, with promise of pass-grades and even monetary gifts to boot?
What about those Politicians that send their PA's to bring a bus-load of ready undergraduates ladies to designated Guest Houses where they spend the whole weekend with them and give them thousands of naira (some as much as #100K/weekend.... or is it not one of them tha stole Fayose's bail-out money from the hotel they both lodged? grin ), were the girls forced into such prostitutiing?
Some want us to beleive that all these facets of the problem are non-existent.
undecided

If the system is really serious about eliminating this "sexual activity" problem between say Lecturers and Students, how much does it cost and how difficult is it for the school to install cameras in each "official room" of all lecturers and insist that a lecturer and student must not meet anywhere else within the school premises, except in those designated "official meeting rooms", for whatever purpose.

If a Student now decides, of their own free-will to meet a Lecturer outside those designated rooms, them we will know that it is her choice and decision, afterall, as adult, you cant decide for them who to give their body to or not to (as all feminist always remind us) and that becomes an issue the school is not concerned with.

But l have also tried to let others know that[b] Data protection laws and privacy laws does not allow you to video-tape someone in their personal space, without their consent.[/b]
Whatever evidence you gather through such method is inadmissible in law, null and void (even where it apparently establishes guilt as alledged), since[b] you cannot build legality on an illegality[/b].

People are just too emotional in our system and usually fail to look at issues critically, logically and legally, before resorting to long arguements and vitrolic ranting and abuses.
Just because they disagree with someone's position, instead of defending their own position logically using lawful postulations, they just take you as an enemy and begin to throw insults, forgetting that the only way we can all learn and improve is when some take the "other side" of the arguement
We shouldn't all sleep, facing the same direction, its not healthy at all.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by octopusfreaky(f): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
MiddleDimension:

button up does not mean he is enticed by you, he may just be irritated by what he is seeing. don't be so full of yourself!

also, botton up could also mean he asking you to dress properly, that's all!
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by TheManOfTheYear: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Maximum respect to you Kiki and other female journalist.
Oga mention his name, what are you scared of?
This is a faceless forum.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by delpee(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
islandmoon:
a lecturer in faculty of law in a north central university, handsome and rich but from eastern state usually tell the girls to go and book hotel room in their name and send him a text message inviting him to the hotel room professing love in the text message.

shocked
The guy needs to be set up for real. Wicked soul!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Dagger111(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
How I wish she could visit the department of Theatre and Media Arts, Ambrose Alli University and uncover the atrocities carried out by one Lecturer..... (I don't wanna mention his name)

Maximum respect to you Kiki and other female journalist.

The man don fuxk your gf?
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by affigurl5(f): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
this one nah real crockman.... so, when the chips are down, the text will be use as evidence against the female for luring him.

islandmoon:
a lecturer in faculty of law in a north central university, handsome and rich but from eastern state usually tell the girls to go and book hotel room in their name and send him a text message inviting him to the hotel room professing love in the text message.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Sunmolar(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2019
midnighter:

Where is it a crime??

Then why are your colleagues quiet about the issue, if not for Kiki. Are the females enjoying the trend for marks? If not why are the abused not speaking out?
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Fallenhunter: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
MiddleDimension:

see what you say like human interaction is black and white! this is same nonsense that happens in happens in every work place.

i think Artificial intelligence is developing very fast already and it should come to a point very quickly that it can take over from humans in public work places so that we can finally have Humans out of that toxic place as soon as possible! but as long as we have humans there, it is important issues like this are not judged as white or black!

do you decide whom you get attrated to? do you think romance, abd i do not mean smooching, but romance, is a good and unique thing? why then do you think it is fair to place these ridiculous restrictions on whom to get involved with and whom not to get involved with, and what place that can happen or where it cannot happen as long as they can still perform their official roles and evidence has to be provided if we think they are failing in their roles DUE TO THEIR INVOLVEMENT WITH ONE ANOTHER!

the BBC is a big hypocrite and dabbles alot into feminism. not too long ago, i listened to that station when a man was being interviewed on Mike Pence's statement that he won't like to be in the same room with a lady not his wife, and wouldn't shake hands with women. the called him out and said isn't that ''sexist'', the same word very famous with the feminists. despite this guys very innocent attemp to explain why and how reasonable the VP's decision is, the useless journalist still went on trying to paint the VP with a black brush. they are the ones that champion freedom and the exact opposite of shariah in the world, but would embark on this stupid acts like this to rubbish men.

anyone who thinks the BBC is doing this because it cares about the society is just plain naive! if it truely cares, why doesn't it go out and do this kind of stupid documentary on the ladies that offer themselves to lecturers for these same marks? or that's a less social ill? but of course doing that would shame women and women's sexual psychology (we all know how men in position of power and authority trip alot of women and make them wet in their pants from miles away!) is the reason the BBC, who is deep in the feminist religion, will not do it!

Oh believe me I know that BBC are hypocrites. They are also scared to insult Islam in any way and will totally avoid any news that shows Islam negatively. I think Islam like Christianity has good and bad and should be covered fairly but BBC won't do that. They are also obsesses with feminism and while I think the upliftment of women is necessary I don't think modern feminism is good or does that.

That being said I don't agree with you on the other parts of what you say. Even though romances do happen there's rules for a reason to make sure that bias isn't happening and if a lecturer can't help but fall in love with someone who he is teaching, he should quit his job or change universities. I also think it's good that BBC investigated and brought this case to public knowledge because while they are hypocrites and biased, they don't make up news. This is an issue that's actually happening and needs to be fixed

Yes some women spread their legs for lecturers too and if we started sending lecturers to prison or removing them from their job it won't matter if these women spread their legs, the lecturer will just throw them out of his office and won't give them grades.

Isn't it unfair to male students that study hard if those females just get grades by spreading their legs ? Isn't it unfair to the females that get blackmailed and forced into this by Randy lecturers ? Stopping this can only do good.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by midnighter(f): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sunmolar:

Then why are your colleagues quiet about the issue, if not for Kiki. Are the females enjoying the trend for marks? If not why are the abused not speaking out?

I think you must be trolling me with this question.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
Excuzeme:

in an insult.

You not only have a failed upbringing, you also an academic failure, since you cant differentiate between "morals" (Behaviour) and 'Morales" (a name). grin grin

Now sod-off, foolish simpleton and dont comeback here with some lame reply about your parents.

It's now confirmed, that your parents refused to teach you decency, i pity the way they also stupidly carry themselves along.

What do we expect from a generation conceived in an abattoir, they must always behave like cows.......
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Lexusgs430: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=Excuzeme post=82952010]

in an insult.

[/quote

Professor of English, it's not cant, but can't.......... You see, that fart, is actually shit coming out from your ass ..........

You see, you goofed big time........... Best you also return to complete your education or request a refund...........
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by midnighter(f): 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
Alajiki:

Watery! Would we have these results if the undercover job had been done by a Briton (whether white or black)? The accent alone would put the culprit on guard. And the aim of the whole exercise would have been defeated.

No he means she should have gone undercover with the other girls who were putting on mask, and left the presenting and narration to an outsider

That doesn't really sound like a bad idea, I hope this lady will be all right.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Bbbwings: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
post=82945574:
Nothing do you Kiki.

We will sponsor you to go and continue your education abroad in a matter of weeks and stop referring to yourself as a 'drop-out'.

You did a very good job that many graduates, all Nigeria Newspaper and TV stations cannot and refused to do.

Your name will be written in GOLD in the annals of our nation.
We stand with you dearie. kiss kiss kiss
Dead human meat seller
But you will never praise jafar jafar

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by Oszy: 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
It's not peculiar to Nigeria alone, it's all over the world. Edward Snowden comes to mind.
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by luluosas(m): 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2019
You will overcome the threats
Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by BitCraftman: 3:43am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Kiki did not graduate from a University so she probably never heard the price Dele Giwa paid for venturing into investigative and expository journalism that's why she's bothered over threats.
Why do you think today's Nigerian journalists will rather collect brown envelopes and write praises instead?

You probably didn't consider how much your documentary would destroy those individuals indicted before you dabbled into it.

Their reputation in the community,
The peace of their homes,
The security of their jobs,
Plus the stigmatization of their friends and families.

It would have been safer for you to have appeared as a passive or undercover part of the investigation and allowed a white BBC staff play the major role.
But it is only typical of Nigerians to prefer taking credit above safety.
Threats may just be the price you'd pay for chasing clout because like they say, no price, no pay.

Good work Kiki, I'm proud of you.
May our nation have more ladies as brave as you.
Talks like these is what silenced the sex for grade scandal for decades.

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi 'I Received Threats Since Undercover Investigation' by tck2000(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2019
great

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilorin Post UTME Cut - Off Mark For 2015/2016 Admission / IMSU Students Killed On Their Way To Jos / Philippines School Principal Shot Teacher & Husband Dead Before Killing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.