Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months (8323 Views)

She Met Her Husband On Tiktok 6months Ago After Getting Served Breakfast ❣️ / I Won't Have Sex With My Fiancée Till Our Wedding I've Been Doing Daily Workouts / Marrying A Lady Your Friend Slept With In The Past (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by drajjay: 9:58am On Oct 09, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Buy original mekako soap
probably molluscum contagiosum. Go and see a dermatologist. You'll also do a hiv test o. Good luck.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by drajjay: 9:59am On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
I declined to be in a friend's grooms men because of this...
I wear face cap all the time this days....
I'm tired already....
molluscum contagiosum. See a dermatologist. Do a hiv test. Good luck
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Itulah(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
I've been using toilet soups all this while, but on Monday my sis sent me one honey soup like that.. So far I've not seen any improvement

You can begin with this Premier Cool Antiseptic Soap, very mild and please discontinue usage of any hard sponge on the interim. While bathing do not use sponge to wash your face, just soap and water with your hand is ok; and soft sponge on the rest of your body. You'll be fine in no time.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Depressed101: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2019
drajjay:
molluscum contagiosum. See a dermatologist. Do a hiv test. Good luck
i have done the later, I will do the first
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by SEEDORF441(m): 10:14am On Oct 09, 2019
drajjay:
probably molluscum contagiosum. Go and see a dermatologist. You'll also do a hiv test o. Good luck.
you quote the wrong person
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Depressed101: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2019
bayodele73:
see a dermatologist, stop peeling it, use clean water for bathing, don't rub creams and stay off foods that could help it grow....do all of this and thank me later.
every morning it wears a rough dry surface, I use my hands to make it fall off ... I will stop it
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
i think I will do this, I strongly believe this is from my blood... Do you know like how much they charge for ultra scan
7-10k it depends on hospital, just ask your doctor

1 Like

Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by definateli: 10:32am On Oct 09, 2019
Use K brothers soap and take erythromycin 500mg daily for three months
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Destiblack(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
i have tot of every possible cause for this, water is non of them, because I started using warm water (of which i usually don't before) still no improvement, I don't use rain water, the only thing I have not done but which is in my mind to do is changing apartment to a new location

using warm water won't help, it only reduces the itchiness from the water.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Depressed101: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
Destiblack:

using warm water won't help, it only reduces the itchiness from the water.
what is your suggestion, on treatment of my bathing water
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by SendAbroad: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
if your charge is reasonable, I am Very ready to oblige it, I need a working solution for this,I will meet my doctor today...

Please meet your Doctor.

If issue still remains unsolved or untreated after that.

I am available to resolve at a charge.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by babslepe: 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
thank you bro, you have lifted my soul, I will go out to see my doctor again, and if he's not conversant with skin problems I will ask him to recommend a dermatologist for me
go ask for a dermatologist they are I. General hospitals and teaching hospitals worst case they refer you to one
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by drajjay: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
SEEDORF441:
you quote the wrong person
yea realized it. A mistake.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Dera97(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
I declined to be in a friend's grooms men because of this...
I wear face cap all the time this days....
I'm tired already....

Bro what you have is severe acne. I've been suffering from it for sometime now but it's become considerably less over the years.
During the early days there is nothing I didn't try. All these things they are mentioning here, I tried all of them but to no avail. Until I had to see a doctor. Who told me the harsh truth.
It's caused by the body's adjustment to unbalanced testosterone levels.
And it diminishes with age. Good hygiene is the best treatment. Don't bother wasting your money bro.
By a good soap, preferably Dudu Osun and stick to it. Always wash your face before you go to bed. Expecting them to disappear... No. But your skin will become will become considerably healthy looking and glowy with the right hygiene. Drink lots of water, sleep a lot and exercise regularly.
All these medications are for mild acne. Severe acne is caused by hormonal imbalance.
Unless you want to work on your testes.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by bayodele73(m): 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
every morning it wears a rough dry surface, I use my hands to make it fall off ... I will stop it
Just get your hands off it, if you don't peel, it will dry up itself.
Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by Destiblack(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2019
Depressed101:
what is your suggestion, on treatment of my bathing water

use dettol antiseptic liquid and soap always, do this and get Q7 clearing milk to remove the black spots. Note not the Q7 whitening milk except u want to Change the colour of ur skin.

1 Like

Re: Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months by indoorlove(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2019
Depressed101:
will he charge for online consultation? How much will he charge, good morning
He doesn't charge for consultation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Do Doggy Again / New To Nairaland! Hello / Was It A Mistake To Allow Women Get Educated? Graphic picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.