Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) (82521 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
Blakjewelry:
rip but this failed to reach the highest point in his career when betray the guy behind his success X.B
is not by reaching the highest point is by making heaven

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Buhari!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by stanleyi1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
RIP cry
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
"My baby you re the one, you re the one that I am calling I am calling baby I am falling I am falling down my baby......"

"Mama pls pray for me, in the morning I will pray for you...."

These are musician before we are infected with the Zlatan and Naira Marley syndrome.

Rest in peace Sky B

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by wiseone28: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This is not about SkyB now, but the rate at which middle-ages men be dying of undisclosed illnesses.

Young guys should watch their lifestyles,

While young, men engage in very reckless lifestyles. Somehow they think they shouldn't be judged because they are men. They consume too much alcohol and all sorts of drugs for highness and sexual performance.

Look at many Nigerian homes and you will see the father is most times suffering from one terminal illness.

Please, guys should take it easy on themselves. The country alone reduces lifespan, don't use your hand to reduce it further.

Hope u heard about the story of the 90 yrs old smoker who went to the burial of his doctor..
His doctor used to advice him of smoking that he will die young but at the end he went to his doctor's burial.

No matter what u do one day its will be ur turn to rest in peace.

Live a good life, leave the rest to God.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by pius4luv(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Amen I just search for his music now,I just remember his song back in the days ,wow I pray may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen

Charmingrascal:
"My baby you re the one, you re the one that I am calling I am calling baby falling down my baby......"

"Mama pls pray for me, in the morning I will pray for you...."

These are musician before we are infected with the Zlatan and Naira Marley syndrome.

Rest in peace Sky B
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by themes009(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Why person no go get heart attacked for this kind country! Well I am waiting for the day to meet the angel that directed me to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by LegitBoyy: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wealthierboy:
He never die before. How many timds he go die self

I swear I thought I was the only one. I have read about his death before.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
RIP SKY B

But the guy was so wack that year. I won't lie...

He wasn't.

True he couldn't rap but his songs were a rave back then & received massive radio and DJ airplay

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
wiseone28:
Hope u heard about the story of the 90 yrs old smoker who went to the burial of his doctor..
His doctor used to advice him of smoking that he will die young but at the end he went to his doctor's burial.

There will always be a story of one person that did this and that, doesn't change the fact that lots of our young men are endangered species...due to lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by ShipChina2naija: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jesussse....skyeeee b

Na bags we dey sell...at a very cheap and affordable price ....
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by nakaman: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
Those yrs I was probably in pri 6. I don't kw but I was young. That guy blo bete blo.. Record label never serioz then sef
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bollove:
God damn .... I think I was in SS2/Jambito when SkyB blow .... RIP , RIP SkyB

Ma bebe, ma bebe
Ma baby girl, ma babe
Ma babe, my baby girl eh ehh

If you carry me I go carry you....
then by now you don be old man cause then I was in jss 2
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by wiseone28: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:

There will always be a story of one person that did this and that, doesn't change the fact that lots of our young men are endangered species...due to lifestyle.
Thou the drinking heavy liquor and smoking is true..

But.. we will still get RIP at the end.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
Slickey:
Nairaland suppose get hand for this guy death. NL uphold this guy as the S.I. unit for a one-hit wonder.

So, was he or was he not a "One hit wonder"??!... undecided
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
GistMore9:
See more here >> http://gistmore.com/nigerian-veteran-musician-skyb-is-dead
Vete-ran? With how many albums and Trending songs ? Pls whats your definition of Veteran? even Daddy showkey pass this guy but still he no reach Veteran
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
PrincessGift:
Mad melon is is dead!!! Now its skyB...wat the heck is going on?

Valar Morgulis... Omnes morimur...

All Men Must Die!!! undecided
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Oddsman(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
RIP Sky B. Rest with the angels
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by izubext007: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
GistMore9:
The Nigerian music industry has yet again suffered another great loss with the death of “Ma bebe” crooner, #SkyB.

The ace musician was found unconscious in the early hours of today at his residence in Owerri, ImoState.

Sources claimed he was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, where he was confirmed dead. It was later revealed that he had suffered a heart attack.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-veteran-musician-skyb-is-dead
Dem Jst Dey Die Wen Dem Realise Say; Wizkid , Davido, Phyno , Kissdaniel, Rema, Fyre Boy , Olamide, Victor Ad, And Other Don Make Moni Pass Dem , Wey Dem First Dem Start Music. Life No Be Who First Start Na Grace. 2baba Go Just Dey Thank God And Dey Laf.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by nakaman: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2019
wiseone28:

so what are u insinuating . For the fact that he went to his doctors burial doesn't make his lifestyle adaptable. smokers are liable to die young

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

So, was he or was he not a "One hit wonder"??!... undecided

His album actually had more than 1 hit though "Ma bebe" was the most recognised, that said I wouldn't really say he was.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Jerkules: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm all our failed Artistes are dying, has anyone seen BLACKFACE? sad
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
nakaman:
so what are u insinuating . For the fact that he went to his doctors burial doesn't make his lifestyle adaptable. smokers are liable to die young
How many smokers have u seen dying from smoking B&H cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Jerkules: 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2019
vic17:
I rocked his hit song in my year one, I'm Guessing u are within 25-27 yrs old
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Vete-ran? With how many albums and Trending songs ? Pls whats your definition of Veteran? even Daddy showkey pass this guy but still he no reach Veteran

A veteran is essentially one who has long experience in doing something.

In this context it doesn't matter if he had only one album or multiple, the fact he has been doing it long ago makes him a veteran.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thoughts and prayers with his family

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by ibnjimoh(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
[center]May his soul rest in peace[/center]
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
I listened to his tracks when I was in JSS1. Since then, I didn't hear of him.

Heart attack? Sad.

Does anyone know what kind of job he was doing?

May his soul rest in peace and quiet.

Sometimes hard drugs curse massive heart attack

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
zimdante:

Sometimes hard drugs curse massive heart attack
Yeah! You're right. Was Sky B a smoker? Pardon my ignorance biko grin
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Bollove: 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2019
vic17:
Lol, I no be small boy again though .... cheesy ....
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by anonimi: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.