Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) (82504 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
2kurupt:

A veteran is essentially one who has long experience in doing something.

In this context it doesn't matter if he had only one album or multiple, the fact he has been doing it long ago makes him a veteran.
Nice talk . But how does Sky b fit in to your definition of a Veteran
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Heart attack? But these junks we eat ain't healthy for us at all.

Rest in peace SkyB
. u mean P.uccy aRe junk.s
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 313704emmy: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
R.I.P SKY B
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Richyicon(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
RIP to the dead but what's veteran about Sky B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 313704emmy: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
RIP SKY B

But the guy was so wack that year. I won't lie...
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Denko2721987(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
My best track of him wasn't even My Bebe or Pray for me.. It was..

Shebi You say u wan rock,
You wan feel,
See me i done come..
Shebi you way u wan feel,
You wan flow,
So come to the dance floor.
Abeg abeg abeg leave me leave my shirt,
Cos if you tear am, you go know say me i too they vex,
Except u get bullet proof to protect your chest,
Cos wetin i go blow, you go know say me i too they vex..

I think this track was banned..

But what a life..
Rest in Peace is what i can say..
You see this life errr, nothing they am..
We just be spectators on transit..
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Sad one indeed.

Few weeks ago, it was Mad Melon of Danfo Drivers, now it's SKY B.

SKY B, Danfo Drivers, Zule Zoo, Stereo Man, Adaz, 2shots, Tony Tetula, Baba Fry O, Eedris Abdulkareem, Ruggedy Baba, Plantashun Boiz, Daddy Showkey, Paul IK Dairo, Sunny Neji, Stylplus, and many more gave us good memories way back with their songs.

May his soul rest peacefully.

You head dey there baba. You forget to add experience oligbese, maverlous benji and eldee(the rapper) and co. You all made my students day fun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Celense(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
When am waiting for him to give us another sweet music. Rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 313704emmy: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Wealthierboy:
He never die before. How many timds he go die self
Fool!

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Starz825(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
No one pray to die Young but one funny thing about death is *it comes at his own will*...*at a Time u not even expecting*
It doesn't matter if u ar made or not.....short or tall.. educated or not.....

*Let's all do good, think good, see good in ourselves and the people around us
* Let's Stay away from evil.....
*Let's pay attention to God...
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 313704emmy: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rest in Perfect Peace SKY B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This is not about SkyB now, but the rate at which middle-aged men be dying of undisclosed illnesses.

Young guys should watch their lifestyles,

While young, men engage in very reckless lifestyles. Somehow they think they shouldn't be judged because they are men. They consume too much alcohol and all sorts of drugs for highness and sexual performance.

Look at many Nigerian homes and you will see the father is most times suffering from one terminal illness.

Please, guys should take it easy on themselves. The country alone reduces lifespan, don't use your hand to reduce it further.

This is so true, young men these days drink and smoke too much maybe it's because of depression but it's totally bad, streets to streets you young men gather drinking beer and smoking on a daily basis even on Sunday. These lifestyle shorten lifespan by attacking the lungs and heart formation
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by macello4(m): 4:56pm On Oct 08, 2019
kenddys:
my Bebe
my Bebe you're the one
you're the one am calling
am calling Bebe am calling
I still love you.

rip
ha u sabi d song well. Onura.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Favour1990(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rip mam bebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by SultanYoung: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry
I listened to his tracks when I was in JSS1. Since then, I didn't hear of him.

Heart attack? Sad.

Does anyone know what kind of job he was doing?

May his soul rest in peace and quiet.
after he hit the limelight he used all the proced and bought his Portharcourt girlfriend Hummer 2, which she later dump him he have to start afresh thats when he venture into selling of cars

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by 2kurupt(m): 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Nice talk . But how does Sky b fit in to your definition of a Veteran

From other commenters it's obvious many people heard his songs long ago and still identify with it. In fact he was still called to shows to perform those same songs.

Is it not ok then to say he has been at it for long and thus a veteran? The dude is even gone so I'll leave it at that.

All old soldiers are called veterans for a reason and not because of how many people they shot dead while in service.

Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
What a loss. Rest In Peace Sky B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by stieyven(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
Bollove:
God damn .... I think I was in SS2/Jambito when SkyB blow .... RIP , RIP SkyB

Ma bebe, ma bebe
Ma baby girl, ma babe
Ma babe, my baby girl eh ehh

If you carry me I go carry you....
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ogechi my gal, u promise say u no go ever go away crooner. Sky B

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
SultanYoung:
after he hit the limelight he used all the proced and bought his Portharcourt girlfriend Hummer 2, which she later dump him he have to start afresh thats when he venture into selling of cars
WOW!!! Interesting! The guy must have had money cos car selling business dey require heavy capital. Did the business move fine bro? Or was it stagnant?
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Mursz: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
shocked to think i was just singing this dude’s song in my head this morning.

I wasn't even sure why his song came to mind this morning and why i kept humming it, only to hear he died today. How sad!

Rest in peace Sky B.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Heart attack? Sad.

it was the popular song during our matriculation,every canopy stand were playing sky b and tuface ft vip

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2019
GistMore9:
The Nigerian music industry has yet again suffered another great loss with the death of “Ma bebe” crooner, #SkyB.

The ace musician was found unconscious in the early hours of today at his residence in Owerri, ImoState.

Sources claimed he was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, where he was confirmed dead. It was later revealed that he had suffered a heart attack.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/nigerian-veteran-musician-skyb-is-dead

Heart attack! When economy is bad and tight what do you expect.

Rest in peace my nigga.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2019
engrchykae:
it was the popular song during our matriculation,every canopy stand were playing sky b and tuface ft vip
Yeah! He had a high chance of making it big in the music industry. I don't know what went wrong?
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Omalichabby(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2019
R.I.P SkyB
He was a nice guy and guys around the area where we once lived around Eliozu liked him.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Explorers(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rip.
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by sinola(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
kenddys:
my Bebe

my Bebe you're the one

you're the one am calling

am calling Bebe am calling

I still love you.

rip
Chai... This song was my favourite during hussling days in portharcourt. May his soul rest in peace... Amen
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by ultimate77(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
angry

Heart attack? Sad.

you see, the day I will catch you insulting elders here when we discuss issues eh.. You will see what I will do you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
Explorers:
Rip.
Biko do a little research about him na

Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
MasterRahl:
Yeah! You're right. Was Sky B a smoker? Pardon my ignorance biko grin

I will check
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by Martinsgold12: 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
Rip Bro
Re: Nigerian Rapper, SkyB Is Dead (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
NORSYK:
Terrible, this world is something else.

SKY B that just performed on stage at the Independence Night Concert in Owerri organized by Runway Entertainment on October 1st
Death makes no announcement before coming. Just get ready and secure in Christ because of next location after life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Little Daniella: A Teacher Attempted To Sexually Harass Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.