Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House (2182 Views)

His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2019
I guess it doesn't even seem like visitation anymore but rather an encroachment.
Went off the dating scene for a couple of years after a somewhat horrible breakup. Then I started seeing this hottie recently for like a week plus now and counting.
The thing is from the very first day we did stuff...she is ALWAYS asking to come over. I've indulged her more times than I'd like to but only because I'm running out of excuses to give her.
She's so young. I don't want to hurt her by making her feel I'm kind of avoiding her - even though that's what I really want.
Oh wait she's calling again...wants to come over I guess..
Guys?

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by pocohantas(f): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
That is the first stage. Always want to talk, see and be around each other.

-Give her time, she will get over it and start telling you she had friends before you came along. Na you go come create thread again

"Help, My Girlfriend Is Always Going Out With Her Friends. Are They Lesbians?"

7 Likes

Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
Once a blue moon because we living in different part of the world cry
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by pocohantas(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Once a blue moon because we living in different part of the world cry

No mind am, e even see person wey wan come see am- e dey complain. I wish I could go to his house after a hectic week, lazy about and chop his money well well.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by lilmax(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
Are you a novice?
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by pryme(m): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2019
blogger10:
I guess it doesn't even seem like visitation anymore but rather an encroachment.
Went off the dating scene for a couple of years after a somewhat horrible breakup. Then I started seeing this hottie recently for like a week plus now and counting.
The thing is from the very first day we did stuff...she is ALWAYS asking to come over. I've indulged her more times than I'd like to but only because I'm running out of excuses to give her.
She's so young. I don't want to hurt her by making her feel I'm kind of avoiding her - even though that's what I really want.
Guys?

If you don't like her break up with her, you won't like to be around someone you don't fancy, this is the natural order of things, or else
I don't see why you are not happy that she is giving you her time and attention.

Am sure it's the worthless ones and the ones that have nothing to offer that will take up your time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
pocohantas:
That is the first stage. Always want to talk, see and be around each other.

-Give her time, she will get over it and start telling you she had friends before you came along. Na you go come create thread again

"Help, My Girlfriend Is Always Going Out With Her Friends. Are They Lesbians?"

Yea I get your point..
But she doesn't allow me time to miss her..
And quite contrary to your opinion I think it'll only get worse with time.
Lol...now she's asking me to skip work and stay home tomorrow.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2019
lilmax:
Are you a novice?

At serious commitments...yea
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2019
pryme:

If you don't like her break up with her, you won't like to be around someone you don't fancy, this is the natural order of things, or else
I don't see why you are not happy that she is giving you her time and attention.

Am sure it's the worthless ones and the ones that have nothing to offer that will take up your time.

Far from that actually...
I don't want the breakup to be heavy that's why I want to keep things light...but its kinda hard to do as she's persistent.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
blogger10:

Yea I get your point..
But she doesn't allow me time to miss her..
And quite contrary to your opinion I think it'll only get worse with time.
Lol...now she's asking me to skip work and stay home tomorrow.

She should get a job. Only a jobless (juvenile) person can reason such.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by DMerciful(m): 1:06am On Oct 09, 2019
If you ask him her age now, he will say 21 yrs. Have you noticed the guys that complain of their babes always have their ages around 21! I dont understand this at all. At 21, what do they expect from them? We have matured ladies of 25-34 looking for serious relationship to settle but my guys will not see them. When I was dating, I made up my mind not to go under 24yrs cos I dont tolerate childishness!
pocohantas:

She should get a job. Only a jobless (juvenile) person can reason such.

1 Like

Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Next2Bezee(m): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2019
blogger10:
...I started seeing this hottie recently for like a week plus now and counting.

So after expanding the eye of a needle to the size of a well, you no longer want to see the girl again? You try.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 09, 2019
blogger10:
Guys?

Send me her phone number so I can talk to her about reducing the tempo of her visitation.
Re: Ladies How Often Do You Visit Your Boyfriend's House by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 09, 2019
For me it has kind of become a living paradox...an occurring pattern. Where after a very fruitful and eventful relationship the female can't just believe its over...a normal part of the process. Not like I care for her passive aggressive reactions after the fact, but limiting the fun initially is just way better...no matter her age.

(1) (Reply)

How To Have The Mumu Button Of People / FG Makes Clarification For Another Lockdown From Next Month. / Masturbation: My Honest Observation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.