Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,143 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) (461 Views)

Warri Port Reaping From Executive Order — NPA / Federal Government Privatises Warri Port Terminal For N105 Billion / NPA Completes Warri Port Channel Dredging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) by NwekeUG(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
During his quarterly media interactive session with the press today, the Delta State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa reinstated his commitment in seeing to the development of The Warri Port in Delta State, Igberetv reports.

During the interactive session which was covered by Igberetv newsmen, Governor Okowa said:

"When I came into office in 2015, one of my priorities was to complete the Ughelli-Asaba road. Now, my administration is working round the clock to complete Section C of the road, the area from Ossissa to Asaba between November 2019 and April 2020."

"It is my hope that when the Federal Government, through the Nigerian Ports Authority, dredges the second part of the Escravos Bar, we will have more ships coming into Delta State, and the roads to convey the people, goods and services to and from the port."

http://igberetvnews.com/1054328/warri-port-development-gov-okowa-maps-plans-photos/

Re: Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2019
Story. ...
Re: Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) by ZombieTAMER: 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2019
This guy has never been serious

Just like any Nigerian politician

Only interested in the money to loot

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) by Femi316: 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2019
NwekeUG:
During his quarterly media interactive session with the press today, the Delta State Governor, Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa reinstated his commitment in seeing to the development of The Warri Port in Delta State, Igberetv reports.

During the interactive session which was covered by Igberetv newsmen, Governor Okowa said:

"When I came into office in 2015, one of my priorities was to complete the Ughelli-Asaba road. Now, my administration is working round the clock to complete Section C of the road, the area from Ossissa to Asaba between November 2019 and April 2020."

"It is my hope that when the Federal Government, through the Nigerian Ports Authority, dredges the second part of the Escravos Bar, we will have more ships coming into Delta State, and the roads to convey the people, goods and services to and from the port."

http://igberetvnews.com/1054328/warri-port-development-gov-okowa-maps-plans-photos/
This man will not do anything in that warri port mark my word....?
Re: Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
okowa it seems many see you as a Joker too bad
Re: Just In: Gov. Okowa Reveals His Plans on Developing Warri Port (photos) by otokx(m): 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ughelli ~ Asaba road is still not completed.

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Wedding News!!! Many Join Buhari At Aso Rock Mosque / NDA Budgets N150m For Cadet's Cemetry Construction / Photos: Little Boy Who Wanted Osinbajo's Cap Gets It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.