Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant (57085 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A8s Will Be The First Phone With Hole-in Display Tech. / Please I Need A Clear-cut 'user Review' Of The AfriOne Gravity Z1 Phone. / Afrione 2-in-1 Tablet (the Local Android Phone Review) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by israelmao(m): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2019
Everything must happen first in Lagos before it spreads to other parts of the country.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by penjm: 5:30am On Oct 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Story.

A phone manufacturer that doesn't even have pictures of the produced phones.

like NEPA head quarters using generator.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by penjm: 5:34am On Oct 09, 2019
Nigerians working in phone company own by American in Nigeria simple!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by mollusco: 5:52am On Oct 09, 2019
DD29:
PMB IS WORKING
Ha ha!
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by olabodejinad: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:
The problem is have you seen any one with 'AfriOne' smartphones??

I heard about this company about a year ago and till now I haven't seen the phone

It's sad cos I don't want this to die like some other companies have
All their products dey slot, go check their site

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by alexvatt(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Lexusgs430:
We still dey wait........ In the interim, we keep enjoying wetin Umidigi dey offer us.....

Umidigi F2.... About to launch...... Or Umidigi Power 3.....
How much is the price of Umigidi F2 and Umigidi Power3?
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 09, 2019
This is gonna be good!
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Aafsat(f): 6:15am On Oct 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Mrpojj(m): 6:18am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

I heard about this company about a year ago and till now I haven't seen the phone

I once had there gravity z1 fone
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by deji17: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2019

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Asebaba1(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

They have tab in circulation. Npower Tab

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by deji17: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2019

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by A305: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2019
Original charger is my problem, how can I spend 4k just cause am looking for original charger. See my signature

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by wiseone28: 6:36am On Oct 09, 2019
[s]
israelmao:
Everything must happen first in Lagos before it spread to other parts of the country.
[/s]
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by sinbaddy(m): 6:37am On Oct 09, 2019
I have not seen their smartphone in market here in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Dpharisee: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Yes, I bought AfriOne phone, it's sold online

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by xyjoe(m): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2019
deji17:

Nice one. I hope all this equipment is the Lagos plant.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by starbright4real(m): 6:43am On Oct 09, 2019
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) 07037799108
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by olajizz01(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

I think they have been producing, they were assigned to produced tablet for NPower and it spec I saw was very okey.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by lollybizzu(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2019
FarahAideed:
Great !!!! Since I applauded the MARA phone assembly plant in Rwanda I also applaud this .

That shows you're not an hypocrite!
And that you still believe good things can still happen in Nigeria. God bless you for this.

One love.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by cicero(m): 6:45am On Oct 09, 2019
My concern is that most of the innovative and cutting edge businesses in Nigeria are either initiated, founded wholly or in part by some white skinned person.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Mekanus(m): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2019
The tablet they produced for Npower didn't last a month in the hands of the beneficiaries.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by miketayo(m): 6:47am On Oct 09, 2019
Solsix:

Am using the phone, the phone is strong, the battery life is ok and is durable. The model am using is champion pro. They have other models
How much is it
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by henrixx(m): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Story.

A phone manufacturer that doesn't even have pictures of the produced phones.

it is an assembling plant. Not necessarily a phone brand. They could be responsible for making all these tecno infinix itel etc

Its just like Foxconn or pegatron. That makes phones for apple, xiaomi, asus, smartphone motherboards, computers, playstation etc
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by nauto6: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2019
I see
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by lincs25(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

It was among NPower devices shared. My office shared it to some staff that were interested to be paid for two instalment. Is a good phone though.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by IamCharles123: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2019
Carmit:

Its an assembly plant, they might get contract from other phone company to assemble phone. That's how its been done in china, foxconn has the largest phone assembly plant in the world but have u seen any phone name foxconn b4?
They assemble iphone, samsung and other product and they have their product too but its not popular.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Spatta: 7:03am On Oct 09, 2019
OP I hope you are not fooling yourself that this location is in Nigeria? It look similar to what Rwanda was celebrating online Yesterday. The Nigerian Government is still so crude and they don't know anything apart from their old craft corruption. Investors are going to East Africa and ignoring Nigeria because of the bribery culture of our wicked impostors and the lack of security to do business
Police Bribery and a lot of challenges are chasing investors to more saner African countries I hope you are not presenting a Lie to Nairalanders?
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by SEGLIZ: 7:04am On Oct 09, 2019
emilas1979:
Its an assembly plant.
Possibly they might be the one that assemble the one you used to type this.

Like foxcom in China,
Owned by Taiwanese. The biggest assembling plant for phones and every other types of electronics.
Yet, they have no gadget to their name.

It's a good development.

thanks for the light.
it is only in Nigeria you will see or hear an illiterate come to declare, he/she knows more than the creator.
they know next to nothing but would come online to exhibit their foolishness.
order than give it hope, they would rather discourage it success even when they know it would succeed.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by SEGLIZ: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2019
Spatta:
OP I hope you are not fooling yourself that this location is in Nigeria? It look similar to what Rwanda was celebrating online Yesterday. The Nigerian Government is still so crude and they don't know anything apart from their old craft corruption. Investors are going to East Africa and ignoring Nigeria because of the bribery culture of our wicked impostors and the lack of security to do business
Police Bribery and a lot of challenges are chasing investors to more saner African countries I hope you are not presenting a Lie to Nairalanders?

chei! chei!! chei!!!
over see finish dey clock for here.
try be objective please.
Re: Pictures From AfriOne, Nigeria's First Phone Assembly Plant by Graciousned: 7:10am On Oct 09, 2019
How can u say that A man who is creating jobs, reducing unemployment in his locale and putting Nigeria on the international scene as a car manufacturer doesnt have sense becos of his prices. Do you have constant electricity in Nigeria to cut down cost of productions? How about govt assistance to such green ventures? No!
Besides this Afrione fones, seem to be Indian owned. How many Nigerians have thot about going into fone manufacturing and other forms of manufacturing but the cost of productions have shut them down be4 the idea kicked off. But innoson is doing it against all odds. Let's be proud and encouraging to these kind of people instead of acting like we could have done better. Cos we can't.

Wickedtruths:

I get you.

The thing is Innoson doesn't have sense. He's a greedy fellow who is selling based on sentiments, not competitiveness. Look at that crappy SUV he sells for more than 30M. The counterfeit Gwagon.

These ones are more sensible. Their phones are part of the devices used for the GEEP programs of the FG.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Etisalat Reviews Data Bundle- Increases Price Of Data / What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / Etisalat Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.