Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This (1578 Views)

Abortion Is Illegal In Brazil(photos) / What Make You Think Sex Doll Is Better Than Your Girlfriend / Do You Think Sex Is Overrated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Brightgem(f): 2:24pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sex is now so cheap it is like purchasing bread!
Ladies having multiple abortions for multiple men!
Unmarried partners cohabiting!
Playboys thinking they are the bomb while they father many dead children known and unknown!

I expect silly questions like Are you a saint? Are you a virgin? Don't judge and all those cliche questions the morally heedless love to ask to make themselves feel better.

A child should not pay the price for your behavior. Babies terminated in a gruesome manner. They didn't ask anyone to indulge in sexual laxity and bring them to life. If you thought and think abortion is no big deal, maybe this could help you think. Maybe this would help you close your legs, maybe this would help you remember that you could also die

Maybe this could help you understand that the skull of a baby is crushed to get it out of you...

Maybe. Many will remain heedless but some will listen.

Have a good view of what really goes on when you abort a baby you took in for a few minutes of pleasure. Before you come attacking, make sure you have watched the full video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPTwckSbZ2g&t=1s

Also visit www.themoralcodeng.com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by greatbrian(m): 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
I hope this make FP and help a lady about compromising her stand.

Am not a saint am human but I learnt the cons of premarital sex years back. An glad I didn't learn the bitter way and have made a pact with own body to wait till I cross the sword no matter how long it takes.

I hope like poles attract and not vice versa when I finally meet the lady of my dreams.

4 Likes

Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2019
Who thinks abortion is a joke
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by lagosminded: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2019
Scaremongering and demonizing sex is not an effective way to reduce abortion. Preaching and insisting on only abstinence will never work. People will always have sex, sex is natural. The only effective way is to preach safe sex. Effective in reducing STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Brightgem(f): 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2019
greatbrian:
I hope this make FP and help a lady about compromising her stand.

Am not a saint am human but I learnt the cons of premarital sex years back. An glad I didn't learn the bitter way and have made a pact with own body to wait till I cross the sword no matter how long it takes.

I hope like poles attract and not vice versa when I finally meet the lady of my dreams.
When you remain consistent in character and actions, you will naturally become immune and averse to ladies that don't conform to your ideology and principles. I respect a man who believes in this. In today's world, it's your like that are seen as abnormal. Please remain resolute.
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Brightgem(f): 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2019
Guest007:
Who thinks abortion is a joke
Ladies who have done it not once, but as much as 3 times. They obviously think it is a joke.
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Brightgem:
Ladies who have done it not once, but as much as 3 times. They obviously think it is a joke.

You're a genius smiley
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Brightgem(f): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2019
lagosminded:
Scaremongering and demonizing sex is not an effective way to reduce abortion. Preaching and insisting on abstinence will never work. People will always have sex, sex is natural. The only effective way is to preach safe sex. Effective in reducing STDs and unwanted pregnancies.
Even the preachers of safe sex back then as I recall in secondary school when HIV was all over the place would end with "Abstinence is best". It is not about scaremongering, it is the path intended to pass the message and everyone has what they believe in.
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by ibkonekt(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2019
True message...unfortunately your message will only get to a few people...dont maje the mistake that people are not aware that the actions they take are evil.. they know...they just dont care...no matter what you preach people will do bad...that is human nature first and foremost. Most people anyway

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by greatbrian(m): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2019
lagosminded:
Scaremongering and demonizing sex is not an effective way to reduce abortion. Preaching and insisting on abstinence will never work. People will always have sex, sex is natural. The only effective way is to preach safe sex. Effective in reducing STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

Maybe abstinence will work if the foundation ain't destroyed yet.

Just saying. But I know of a family with 5 ladies. A religious one for that, they brought those kids up to abstain till their wedding night and it was a success. Really won't go into deep talks or religious stuffs, but I feel abstinence is the best way out of it if the kids can be caught at a very early stage. But I might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by greatbrian(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2019
Brightgem:
When you remain consistent in character and actions, you will naturally become immune and averse to ladies that don't conform to your ideology and principles. I respect a man who believes in this. In today's world, it's your like that are seen as abnormal. Please remain resolute.

Well..... A pact is a pact and since I made the pact I always give myself a treat for every month week I stay without sex.

Tnx though.

1 Like

Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Charleys: 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Women are evil, they kill their children but blame the man for abandoning the child.
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Brightgem(f): 4:38pm On Oct 09, 2019
Charleys:
Women are evil, they kill their children but blame the man for abandoning the child.
Lolz! But not all women. Some keep their pregnancies. Also, we must remember, women do not impregnate themselves, men are responsible, men tell her to get rid of it too, most times.
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2019
Charleys:

mumu, I hope you included all your female relatives as evil also.

@ op

when talking about abortion pls don't forget to include:

Rape victims

Women who are at health risk due to their pregnancies

Along with pregnant women whose babies have abnormalities that would drain the parents financially and emotionally if they survive.
Re: In The Name Of Abortion - If You Think Sex & Abortion Is A Joke, Watch This by Brightgem(f): 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ardar:

mumu, I hope you included all your female relatives as evil also.

@ op

when talking about abortion pls don't forget to include:

Rape victims

Women who are at health risk due to their pregnancies

Along with pregnant women whose babies have abnormalities that would drain the parents financially and emotionally if they survive.
Don't take it so personal (the mumu part) as for your other points. Full video if you watched it acknowledged this existing circumstance. Hence this is about those who are adults, who make a firm resolve to have sex and a child has to die over their laxity

(1) (Reply)

The Post On My Alosho Girlfriend Was Taken Off / I got rebuked. / South African Lady Rapes Mad Man With Big Pen*s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.