Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship (1042 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship by oreofemi(f): 11:23pm On May 19, 2007
how do you overcome the pressure given to you by your friends not to go out with someone you love?
Re: Relationship by teddyface(m): 12:26am On May 20, 2007
follow your heart undecided
Re: Relationship by topgirl: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2008
God bless you teddyface.Good advice.
Re: Relationship by ayeesha: 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2008
teddyface:

but also shine your eyes very well cos they could be seeing something you are not seeing since you are already in love.
Re: Relationship by Easybaby(f): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2008
teddyface:

Trust your liver and use your brain grin grin grin
Re: Relationship by Encomium(m): 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2008
Try to find out whether your friends are been jealous of your new catch or actually they are seeing what you are unable to see. In all in all, follow your heart cos you have the final say, goodluck.
Re: Relationship by Busta(f): 3:50pm On Mar 12, 2008
for once, make a decision for ursef
do not let pple rule and ruin ur life.
Re: Relationship by efuah(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2008
Follow ur heart but be wise.
Re: Relationship by jkpretty(f): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2008
Why do i believe that those kinds of relationships are the best for u? undecided

Most times those relationships are those that u cherish the most at the end of the day. Most of my friends were against me dating my ex. "he was fineee & all dat" I darmed them & dated him. They silenced their wagging tongues after a while. Especially when they saw theirs was incomparable to what we had. We were cool for 3yrs. Altho not together anymore we still value & respect each other. smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Mean? / What Is It? / Guys Can Be Really Funny, Do U Have To Impress A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.