Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari (42319 Views)

Hope Uzodinma’s Travel Ban, N4.3bn Fraud Case: FG Keeps Mum / ISWAP Executes 11 Christian Captives On Christmas Day In North, Army Keeps Mum / IG Keeps Mum After Meeting Osinbajo, AGF, DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari by vinceobe: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
bayelsaowei:
I hope his discussion was centered around ensuring the FG uses federal might to muscle seriake dickson and his stooge out of Bayelsa state and probably the pdp...bayelsans have suffered enough.. angry...what rubbish...

Suffer and maladministration too much..

See this one talking about maladministration. Are you too blind or deaf to see the situation we are now under APC?
Re: Jonathan Keeps Mum After Meeting With Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 8:32am On Oct 11, 2019
vinceobe:

See this one talking about maladministration. Are you too blind or deaf to see the situation we are now under APC?
bayelsa is my state and i am tired of the suffering in that state...i feel pity for my people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / How Feyi & Femi Akinsanya Survived The Plane Crash / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.