Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA (9192 Views)

Fatai Olalere Alli, Fake Native Doctor's Properties Forfeited / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Don Waney’s Bank Accounts Frozen, To Be Forfeited To Federal Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by kblex: 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has met with the members of the newly constituted Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption in State house today.

President Buhari also revealed the outcome of the meeting through his Twitter handler.

Read: EFCC Arrests Yahoo Kingpin With Exotic Cars In Delta State.

According to the President he has directed the committee members to sell off all asset forfeited on account of corruption.

“In my meeting with the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, today at the State House, I reiterated my directive that every asset forfeited on account of corruption be sold and the money put into the Treasury Single Account (TSA), for the benefit of Nigerians.”

https://theblogngr.com/2019/10/corruption-buhari-directs-pacac-to-sell-corrupt-people-assets.html

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Racoon(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Guess they're selling the seized assets to their cronies in order to fund budget again? Reconstituted PACAC? Sagay are you still there?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by mujiboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Now they will sell it for cheap prices to each other. Scam is scamming the scammer.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by William5432: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Na so one politician take sell N40m vehicle, N8m to himself.

I no go mention name.

Admin, please block this IndecentStar below me.

Well, you might want to read Official Report on World Mental Health Day 2019 is About .....

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by HARYOMIDE1994: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ope ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, FTC!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by tunene66: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by sunyolatuji: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
tweet ?
Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by 3rdavefarms(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
A hahahahahahahaha another scam

Please I want to Buy Lexus ES350 2017 that they collected from one Central bank Guy , I love that car no be small

8 Likes

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by okeyumez(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Buhari should start his corruption fight from all useless and inefficient power distribution company. They are the most deadliest corrupt companies.
Blackout everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Okay, make u na utilize the proceeds from sales very well.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by chidoziepeter: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
unto fighting corruption i guess
Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Kizyte(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
I'm beginning to think Buhari's second name is 'Corruption'. Nigerians use your brains, Buhari is concealing his incompetence with those words 'Fighting Corruption' abeg na corruption we go chop? Do something meaningful for Nigerians abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Elslim: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Who is selling, who is buying??

2 Likes

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by William5432: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
sunyolatuji:
President Buhari also revealed the outcome of the meeting through his Twitter handler.

baba dey tweet

You as dem dey take run that kind thing nah
Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by technuel: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thief catch thief carry wetin thief thief sellam to another thief.
All of them are bunch of criminals
PDP APC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Chukzyxx66846: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by solmusdesigns: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
grin

Professor Sagay own don betterbe that,

PACAC go sell Benz and Apple Macbook tire, lekki and asokoro mansion wey G boys do rituals with blood and people pant build, las las na Prof Itse Sagay and Buharis cabal go semenkwe am

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by AerialMapper: 4:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Just sha invite us to your wedding...
Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by EzekaUdenee: 4:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
grin

Professor Sagay own don better

[/s]
Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better.

Nigeria will be great again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Urchman200: 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Another corrupt committee have been established watch how they will directe beneficiaries of all the properties recovered Nigeria my country.

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by macaranta(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ultimate winner is the connected that will buy these items for cheap grin

1 Like

Re: Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA by Solsix(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
This country is broke finally

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Experience With Area Boys / Akwa Ibom Government Website Hacked / Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.