Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise (2293 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Soldiers Kneel To Propose To Their Girlfriends On The Road At Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Amarabae(f): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Very jobless fool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by AfroKnight: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mad people dey sha cheesy

But his girlfriend should do it if she truly loves him. Unless her love is just audio love, then she’s definitely evil.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by AfroKnight: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Very jobless fool

Sharap. You know nothing.

Well, You’re just a girl. grin. women know better.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So how does that affect your very existence?
I always advice people who seems to be making stupid choice both offline and on social media.

My girl cook for me and will continue to cook for me. I just replied you because you post your opinion and decision on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Amarabae(f): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
AfroKnight:

Sharap. You know nothing.

Well, You’re just a girl. grin. women know better.

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Can't you cook for yourself? Is she your wife? No one owes you anything bro, learn to cook for yourself.

For instance, if you av a bf n you visit him to spend the weekend, so he will be d one doing the cookin & house cleaning yle you crossleg to surf NL. smh

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
ericsmith:

For instance, if you av a bf n you visit him to spend the weekend, so he will be d one doing the cookin & house cleaning yle you crossleg to surf NL. smh
These type of people cook for their bf with their own money . you can become whatever you want on social media
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
ericsmith:

I dont stay overnight in my boo's house and even if I mistakenly sleep over, we will do everything together.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

These type of people cook for their bf with their own money . you can become whatever you want on social media

K.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

K.
I was not talking to you. I replied someone reasonable
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I was not talking to you. I replied someone reasonable

Because I don't agree to your rubbish? Are you not the unreasonable one?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by AfroKnight: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Because I don't agree to your rubbish? Are you not the unreasonable one?
What are you agreeing to? I didn't give any opinion on this thread. I only asked questions
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I always advice people who seems to be making stupid choice both offline and on social media.

My girl cook for me and will continue to cook for me. I just replied you because you post your opinion and decision on nairaland

So not cooking for my boyfriend is a stupid choice? Lmao

Your last paragraph, I don't get you, is posting my opinion and decision a problem to your life?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

What are you agreeing to? I didn't give any opinion on this thread. I only asked questions

And I answered, so what's your problem? Cos you seem pained by it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So not cooking for my boyfriend is a stupid choice? Lmao

Your last paragraph, I don't get you, is posting my opinion and decision a problem to your life?
You can ask your, boyfriend if you have one .

Posting it on a public forum means anyone can advice you when you type stupid stuff
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

yeah am beginnin to think that is the case nowadays, people jus come online to be what they aint in reality... audio sexist/feminist, audio alpha warreva grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And I answered, so what's your problem? Cos you seem pained by it.
pained? You are not my girlfriend.
You are just another of the numerous people I meet on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

You can ask your, boyfriend if you have one .

Posting it on a public forum means anyone can advice you when you type stupid stuff

Now the anger has fully manifested, I'm wondering why you are so pained cos I don't cook for my boyfriend, why?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

pained? You are not my girlfriend.
You are just another of the numerous people I meet on nairaland

So why are you pressed on my matter?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
ericsmith:

yeah am beginnin to think that is the case nowadays, people jus come online to be what they aint in reality... audio sexist/feminist, audio alpha warreva grin
Sometimes I wonder if they are not the same girls we meet offline. Girls cook for boys and will continue to cook. I don't even need to force or ask her to cook. They even cook with their own money.

Some type stupid stuff on social media as if they are not the same girls we meet on earth
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Now the anger has fully manifested, I'm wondering why you are so pained cos I don't cook for my boyfriend, why?
How is it my business if you have a boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

So why are you pressed on my matter?
Because I like advice those who type stupid stuff online
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
LordKO:
Small-minded people and penchant for subjugation are inseparable. I don't see a humane/sane man (or woman) expecting his maid to kneel down to serve him food, not to speak of a girlfriend - of course a humane one - who deserves the best treatment. It's an abomination, whether she does so voluntarily or otherwise.

shocked

Cowards like you who've always propagated the submission of the female folks in relationships and marriage ideology are the reason the cringy ball head wants his girlfriend to kneel when serving him food
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I dont stay overnight in my boo's house and even if I mistakenly sleep over, we will do everything together.

Where you no talk reach i comprehend pass, "together" means that ur boo intrude or stick around when u do the cookin ...buh literally u did the cookin grin so why did u 1st give an impression as if u go to ur Bf house to crossleg. audio shakara

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Where you no talk reach i comprehend pass, "together" means that ur boo intrude or stick around when u do the cookin ...buh literally u did the cookin grin so why did u 1st give an impression as if u go to ur Bf house to crossleg. audio shakara

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

Sometimes I wonder if they are not the same girls we meet offline. Girls cook for boys and will continue to cook. I don't even need to force or ask her to cook. They even cook with their own money.

Some type stupid stuff on social media as if they are not the same girls we meet on earth

if u call am woman, africa woman no go gree she go say i b lady o ! all naa audio shakara grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by LordKO(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Plead:

shocked

Cowards like you who've always propagated the submission of the female folks in relationships and marriage ideology are the reason the cringy ball head wants his girlfriend to kneel when serving him food

I'm not the cause of your ignorance in particular and lunacy in general. Submissiveness (submission) isn't the same thing as stepford/subservience/subjection/subjugation.

Submissiveness, in the context I know and use it always, is a variant of love and both are variants/products of goodness - it's a compound word and encompassing, just like love. They differ in nomenclature and application, with altruism as their soul - neither of them is a sign of weakness. A root entity (e.g. goodness, gender, etc,) always changes form for mutuality to take place for action - goodness (love and submissiveness), gender (male and female) - you are too myopic to understand a thing like this.

Well, until you literally point to me where and when I propagated subjugation of the female gender in particular and any caliber of human being in general, I say to hell with you and your lunatic parents. More so direct your further mentions to small-minded people like you.

I'm unapologetically an egalitarian and a humanitarian.

Bumpkin.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by emmysolo2001(f): 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Some men are just not normal
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
LordKO:

I'm not the cause of your ignorance in particular and lunacy in general. Submissiveness isn't the same thing as stepford/subservience. Submissiveness, in the context I know and use it always, is a variant of love and both are products of goodness - it's a compound word and encompassing, just like love. They differ in nomenclature and application, with altruism as their soul. Neither of them is a sign of weakness. A root entity (e.g. goodness, gender, etc,) always changes form for mutuality to take place for action - goodness (love and submissiveness), gender (male and female) - you are too myopic to understand a thing like this.

Well, until you literally point to me where and when I propagated subjugation of the female gender in particular and any caliber of human being in general, I say to hell with you and your lunatic parents. More so direct your further mentions to small-minded people like you.

I'm unapologetically an egalitarian and a humanitarian.

Bumpkin.

My son you lack wisdom

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by TruthinAction: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
If she kneels to serve you as your girlfriend, then she will lay prostrate to serve you as a wife. Empty ego. I just pity whoever chooses to be your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn’t Kneel To Serve Me Food - Man Seeks For Advise by OdenKelechi(m): 12:06am On Oct 11, 2019
This one is mad sha... Mad attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Men Ever Get Sense? / Caption This Picture (PHOTO) / Proudly Gay But Toto Dey Irritate Me, Is It Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.