Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project (14216 Views)

Kwara Govt Lists Conditions For Fish Farmers At Asa Dam Waterworks / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:42pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:45pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2019

Still the best and the most sophisticated bridge in Nigeria, yet to be duplicated by any government in Nigeria, even the FG.

Construction started in Fashola's first term in office.

Today, with N1 Trillion budget, largest in the history of Nigeria, Ambode is still in flyover league like many poor states in Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Governance is all about delivering basic needs the society depends on fo a good quality of life from water to hospitals, schools, electricity, waste disposal, skills and good transportation and Fashola delivered across the board in line with the state's masterplan the founding fathers in Lagos state-mandated, the same masterplan that Ambode abandoned.

These are Fashola's achievements in 4 years only, I mean 4 years, a record still unbeaten in Nigeria.

Now, where is that joker to show us Ambode's 4 years achievements.?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 11:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Where is that joker, I guess I shamed him and he ran away.

I told you to be careful what you wish for.

Ambode was grossly useless and incompetent, thank God Lagosians kicked that lazy clown out of office..
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 11:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Gov. Fashola Commissions Imota Asphalt Plant, Imota, Ikorodu in 2014 to speed up road construction in Lagos, but useless Ambode let it rot away with the roads altogether..

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Lagos State Governor, H.E @jidesanwooluat the revived abandoned 70 million gallon Adiyan Water Project.

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by olujastro: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:
Governance is all about delivering basic needs the society depends on fo a good quality of life from water to hospitals, schools, electricity, waste disposal, skills and good transportation and Fashola delivered across the board in line with the state's masterplan the founding fathers in Lagos state-mandated, the same masterplan that Ambode abandoned.

These are Fashola's achievements in 4 years only, I mean 4 years, a record still unbeaten in Nigeria.

Now, where is that joker to show us Ambode's 4 years achievements.?

Don't mind that guy. There is no fly over in his entire state that's why he's hailing 3 fly overs in 4yrs as performance.
I didn't think someone loves Fashola as much as I do. The man was a blessing to Lagos during his time in office and I dream to see him lead the country some day.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 12:26am On Oct 11, 2019
olujastro:

Don't mind that guy. There is no fly over in his entire state that's why he's hailing 3 fly overs in 4yrs as performance.
I didn't think someone loves Fashola as much as I do. The man was a blessing to Lagos during his time in office and I dream to see him lead the country some day.

Fashola is the most duty obsessed, selfless, hardworking and patriotic public official in Nigeria and even in the history of Nigeria, his achievements in office is still unbeaten, I don't even think it's beatable with the kind of useless politicians in Nigeria.

Look at stupid, useless and lazy Ambode, they gave him money, the largest IGR in Nigeria and even Expo aka Lagos state masterplan to work with and he still failed.

About that joker shouting 3 flyovers. flyovers are ego project useless governors in poor states brag and show off with.

After 4 years in office, not a single school, not 1 waterworks, not one hospital, not one mother and child center, not one skills center, not one power plant, not 1 housing estate, nothing....

Are Lagosians celebrating flyover today or agonizing over bad and horrible roads?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by massingale(m): 1:13am On Oct 11, 2019
Plaindealer... You must be mad with those uploaded pictures.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by samorobo: 1:50am On Oct 11, 2019
plaindealer:
[s]This useless clown abandoned the project for 4 years..

Thank God Lagosians got rid of this worthless clown.[/s].

I will cancel your brain if I have to...utter and complete nonsense...

Tinubu thug spotted grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Breeze has blown and we have seen the fowls yansh they only badmouthed ambode because they didn’t see free money this sanwo OKI gorvernment is the first I’m seeing that they are using stone to patch the roads. Very soon we would all realize that ambode meant well
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by samorobo: 1:54am On Oct 11, 2019
Bolustical:
The total neglect of Fasola's projects was the most grievous sin Ambode committed, IMO.

Ditto Ilubirin housing scheme, how he left those mass-oriented projects to rot is mind-boggling.

He not only abandoned his predecessor's projects but also destroyed LAWMA, Lagos isn't as clean as it used to be.

Sanwo Olu should just do the needful.

I agree with you. Lagos was clean and more organised during fashola era...but you must remember that the population wasn't thesame.... Ambode has done quite a remarkable amount of job within a short period of time but he also chose to neglect some really important basic things..... He was more determined to forcefully and aggressively make Lagos a global city without taking Note of basic and key things
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by samorobo: 1:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Breeze has blown and we have seen the fowls yansh they only badmouthed ambode because they didn’t see free money this sanwo OKI gorvernment is the first I’m seeing that they are using stone to patch the roads. Very soon we would all realize that ambode meant well

Sad... That is what we call medicine after death
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 3:01am On Oct 11, 2019
samorobo:

I agree with you. Lagos was clean and more organised during fashola era...but you must remember that the population wasn't thesame.... Ambode has done quite a remarkable amount of job within a short period of time but he also chose to neglect some really important basic things..... He was more determined to forcefully and aggressively make Lagos a global city without taking Note of basic and key things

You mean the population doubled within 4 years, from 2015-2019?

Was the population the reason why he failed to pay attention to roads in favor of bus stops and motor parks?

Was population the reason why he abandoned all the projects left by his predecessor from housing estates to waterworks, waste management, roads, metro rail, Lagos badagry express, schools, hospitals and so on?

What's population got to do with anything?

The unintelligent excuses some of you bring up to justify incompetence and dereliction of duty is maddening and astounding.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 3:11am On Oct 11, 2019
samorobo:

A global city with mountains of garbage and refuse that Lagos Left behind pre 1999.

A global city with horrible, decayed and neglected roads all over Lagos.

A global city full of abandoned projects.

A global city without a single school commissioned.

A global city without a single hospital commissioned.

A global city without a single waterworks commissioned

A global city without a single power plant commissioned.

A global city without a single 1 skill center commissioned.

A global city without a single housing estate commissioned.

You sund very very delusional, I don't even think you know the meaning of global.

It is really not by force to comment.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by makkosky(m): 5:18am On Oct 11, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob rant..

Next...

I know you have to do your job bit is this how to pass a message from your Messiah?

Guys, check all his post. 80percent of it is on sanwo olu and his nothing to show publicity.

You need training on how to do the devil advocate work.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by SavageResponse(m): 5:48am On Oct 11, 2019
obinoral1179:
Didn't hear you say Ambode did nothing in Lagos? Are you sure you are living in Lagos?

You are the one whpo does not live in Lagos if you insist that Ambode did nothing here!
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
makkosky:

I know you have to do your job bit is this how to pass a message from your Messiah?

Guys, check all his post. 80percent of it is on sanwo olu and his nothing to show publicity.

You need training on how to do the devil advocate work.
[/s]

Typical ipob jargon.

Not interested, move along and line up on the side of the road, your governor is sharing kerosene.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by 9jaRealist: 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2019
plaindealer:
This useless clown abandoned the project for 4 years..

Thank God Lagosians got rid of this worthless clown..

The Bourdillon Bullion Van Gang are trying their most desperate to discredit Ambode... grin
Meanwhile, the Lagos Water Corporation were busy reporting how Ambode was working to complete the same Adiyan II project.

https://m.facebook.com/lagoswater/posts/achievement-of-governor-akinwunmi-ambode-in-lagos-water-corporationthe-present-a/1559012814163091/
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by 9jaRealist: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2019
samorobo:

Ambode did an excellent job - except for sharing loot! grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indian Prime Minister, Modi Congratulates President-Elect Bola Tinubu / President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja After His First Participation At The UNGA / Accord Party Presidential Candidate, Imumolen Gifts ₦1M To Creative Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.