Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project (14215 Views)

Kwara Govt Lists Conditions For Fish Farmers At Asa Dam Waterworks / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters / Man Campaigning For Kwankwaso With Bicycle, Wheelbarrow, Gallons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Bolustical:
The total neglect of Fasola's projects was the most grievous sin Ambode committed, IMO.

Ditto Ilubirin housing scheme, how he left those mass-oriented projects to rot is mind-boggling.

He not only abandoned his predecessor's projects but also destroyed LAWMA, Lagos isn't as clean as it used to be.

Sanwo Olu should just do the needful.

When incoming governors waste time fixating and badmouthing their predecessors, the disastrous consequences are always lack of continuity and abandonment of ongoing projects across the board, they simply start their own irrelevant and misguided ego projects like in places like Wike in Rivers, Fayose in Ekiti and the new joker and destructive element in Imo.

Ambode intentionally not only trashed the state's masterplan (Expo to make his job easy), he abandoned the roads and nearly all the projects his predecessor left behind, even the ones nearing completion just to show his own ego projects that Lagosian actually didn't need or considered emergent.

The most critical issues the founders from Jakande to Tinubu and Fashola set out take care of are basic needs like water, schools, hospitals, roads, electricity and so on, but Ambode trashed and abandoned all that in favor of bus stops and motor parks as if these are the most critical needs of Lagosians.

Even well oiled and successful institutions like LAWMA was destroyed in favor of the incompetent and disastrous foreign company he hired.

Ambode set Lagos back for decades.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
makkosky:
I doubt if people are telling sanwo olu the truth. Lagosian are really angry. Sincerely. The roads are bad, traffic everywhere, no good news coming from Lagos again and you are talking about water facility. I think this govt need to forget godfatherism and get rid of baba isale must be happy politics.

Honestly, people are too greedy. What is the gain if your looted wealth can not put a smile on an ordinary common man. Am not surprise though. Agberos We more important in Lagos than majority of Lagosians.

Maybe is not even well.

Sadly for you people, the roads were not bad under Ambode and bad roads in Lagos didn't bother you when he sat on his fat arse and let the roads rot and decay for 4 years without lifting a finger, but today we see Lagos State Public Works Corporation fixing roads all over Lagos state, if only useless Ambode had done that Lagosians won't be suffering on bad roads.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Who's job was it and who was responsible?

Not Ambode right?

...but under Sanwo Olu, he is responsible because he's the governor even though he's spent less than 4 months in office and Ambode who spent 4 years in office and abandoned roads, housing estates, hospitals, waterworks, schools, mother and child centers, Lagos metro rail, Lagos Badagry expressway and on and on is not responsible, he was only responsible for 3 flyover bridge in 4 years even though Fashola before him built equal number of flyovers, Lekki Ikoyi bridge, still the best bridge in West Africa, waterworks, housing estates, hospitals, power plants, skills centers, drivers institutes, health centers, largest court in Nigeria, started 10 lane Lagos badagry expressway, started Lagos metro rail and so on.

This is why Igbos hardly make sense, they are used to mediocrities like lining up on the side of the road roadside kerosene sharing kind of governance.
now you are tagging me an ipob.... You just compare a governor that spent 8 years with the one that spent just 4 years which is useless and baseless.... Sanwolu has spent more than 100 days in office what has he achieve? Let's compare the first 100 days of both ambode and sanwolu and see who is a clown..... Please name the three flyovers fashola built in his first term....... Finally I'm not ipob and if you think I am that is your headache because bad roads, traffic,poor health facilities and wickedness does not recognise tribe or individual we all suffer from it daily..... Take a stroll to ikorodu and see what the people of agric-isawo- asolo are facing or go to pen cinema and see how people are living in pains if that is not enough visit Ikeja and see how oba Akran leading to guiness is worst..... Sanwolu should start to work and stop assessing project...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Sadly for you people, the roads were not bad under Ambode and bad roads in Lagos didn't bother you when he sat on his fat arse and let the roads rot and decay for 4 years without lifting a finger, but today we see Lagos State Public Works Corporation fixing roads all over Lagos state, if only useless Ambode had done that Lagosians won't be suffering on bad roads.
which roads are they fixing are you the only one living in Lagos? LSPWF are only fixing pot holes and they have stop tell us what else sanwolu ha done apart from that?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by Robisky001(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Sanwolu is recouping the money Ambode failed to recoup for their grand Master. That is why he's busy doing nothing.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
now you are tagging me an ipob.... You just compare a governor that spent 8 years with the one that spent just 4 years which is useless and baseless.... Sanwolu has spent more than 100 days in office what has he achieve? Let's compare the first 100 days of both ambode and sanwolu and see who is a clown..... Please name the three flyovers fashola built in his first term....... Finally I'm not ipob and if you think I am that is your headache because bad roads, traffic,poor health facilities and wickedness does not recognise tribe or individual we all suffer from it daily..... Take a stroll to ikorodu and see what the people of agric-isawo- asolo are facing or go to pen cinema and see how people are living in pains if that is not enough visit Ikeja and see how oba Akran leading to guiness is worst..... Sanwolu should start to work and stop assessing project...

obinoral1179:
Ambode was a genius the only sin was that he was not a party man and the LAWMA issues brought his downfalls.... GAC said Lagos had a master plan and Ambode deviate from it, I'm thinking which master plan sanwo olu is achieving now...

Ambode is a genious, but he spent 4 years in office and all the roads in Lagos decayed under his nose, what a genius.

Igbos can be very upside down funny sha..They don't eve pretend to make sense.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by kbbanj10(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
was it Ambode fault that he couldn't finish those roads...

First governor in the history of Nigeria to start and complete 3 flyovers in 4 years

Complete and deliver over 100 roads all over Lagos.....

Oshodi interchange
Abule egba brt lane

Health care and more.... Sanwolu is learning....

Ojodu Berger to just rite road that is not 1km is taking sanwolu months to fix....
nothing more to say. God bless AA you just said it all
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

When incoming governors waste time fixating and badmouthing their predecessors, the disastrous consequences are always lack of continuity and abandonment of ongoing projects across the board, they simply start their own irrelevant and misguided ego projects like in places like Wike in Rivers, Fayose in Ekiti and the new joker and destructive element in Imo.

Ambode intentionally not only trashed the state's masterplan (Expo to make his job easy), he abandoned the roads and nearly all the projects his predecessor left behind, even the ones nearing completion just to show his own ego projects that Lagosian actually didn't need or considered emergent.

The most critical issues the founders from Jakande to Tinubu and Fashola set out take care of are basic needs like water, schools, hospitals, roads, electricity and so on, but Ambode trashed and abandoned all that in favor of bus stops and motor parks as if these are the most critical needs of Lagosians.

Even well oiled and successful institutions like LAWMA was destroyed in favor of the incompetent and disastrous foreign company he hired.

Ambode set Lagos back for decades.
keep quiet and shut the Bleep up, now I know you are praise singer and a politician....let me tell you what ambode did especially in road aspects because I'm not privileged to know about health care and other aspects...
1 abule egba bridge was completed and finish within 16 months making traffic in that area reduce to the minimal level

2 inner streets of citizen was done particularly brown street oshodi

3 many roads where done in alimosho linking so many place together....aboru,command ,meiran were link

4 agege flyover was initiated

5 airport road flyover was constructed and commission....

6 oshodi interchange was initiated, commission but not completed this would have reduce agbero in Lagos

7 flyover in Ajah

8 well lighted street light over Lagos state that reduces crime rate

10 oshodi to abule egba brt lane

All this was done in 4 years and you come here he sat his fat arse just because power that be don't want him even his colleagues tag him Governor general... Sanwolu should abandoned Ambode project and start his own we don't care we just want him to start working if not next election will be a shocker....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
which roads are they fixing are you the only one living in Lagos? LSPWF are only fixing pot holes and they have stop tell us what else sanwolu ha done apart from that?

1. In 4 months, Sanwo Olu is rehabilitating roads all over Lagos.

2. In 4 years, Ambode abandoned Lagos roads and let them all rot away.

Do the math.

So, the lazy clown who sat on his arse for 4 years while the roads rot away is the good guy, but the new guy with less than 4 months in office grappling with the rotten and decayed bad roads left by your good guy is actually the bad guy.

Do you now see how silly and pointless you sound.?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
keep quiet and shut the Bleep up, now I know you are praise singer and a politician....let me tell you what ambode did especially in road aspects because I'm not privileged to know about health care and other aspects...
1 abule egba bridge was completed and finish within 16 months making traffic in that area reduce to the minimal level

2 inner streets of citizen was done particularly brown street oshodi

3 many roads where done in alimosho linking so many place together....aboru,command ,meiran were link

4 agege flyover was initiated

5 airport road flyover was constructed and commission....

6 oshodi interchange was initiated, commission but not completed this would have reduce agbero in Lagos

7 flyover in Ajah

8 well lighted street light over Lagos state that reduces crime rate

10 oshodi to abule egba brt lane

All this was done in 4 years and you come here he sat his fat arse just because power that be don't want him even his colleagues tag him Governor general... Sanwolu should abandoned Ambode project and start his own we don't care we just want him to start working if not next election will be a shocker....

See, the minuscule rubbish you keep attributing to Ambode is actually shaming and belittling Ambode, you are actually embarrassing him because hs predecessor did 10 times more than that in less than 4 years.

You really need to stop before I shame you and your useless Ambode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
In Igbos crooked and warped mentality world, the man who sat in the office and let the roads rot away is actually the good man that they must praise and carry on their shoulder, while the man who took office about 4 months ago with nothing to do with the bad roads is the bad man responsible for the roads even though he wasn't the governor?

These Igbos are really rettarded I swear.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Ambode is a genious, but he spent 4 years in office and all the roads in Lagos decayed under his nose, what a genius.

Igbos can be very upside down funny sha..They don't eve pretend to make sense.
stop bringing ipob to our discussion,.it's look childish but I will school you so that you will learn because I have your time tonight....

I was privileged to enjoy the free Education BAT dish out during his tenure even though he has his flaws

BRF was a governor I love due to the way he makes governance so simple fixing road and make us believe that government can actually works in all ramifications...

AA was a governor that stood tall works and achieve alot with limited time and I respect and love him for that

Sanwolu the jury is Still out on him but the Sunday that will be good for will be determine by the Saturday....

All this past governor are not perfect and they all have their flaws but don't come here to rubbish AA just because you are benefiting from this government and for your information I'm not ipob,born and brought up in Lagos, hail from osun, Ede- North local government to be precise and I have only spent my university days and service year outside Lagos..... I Just want a better Lagos not you supporting mediocrity also, yes Ambode is a genius until any Governor beats the record of 3 flyovers and the last one not yet completed but the ground done,he remains a genius and a first class to them....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

See, the minuscule rubbish you keep attributing to Ambode is actually shaming and belittling Ambode, you are actually embarrassing him because hs predecessor did 10 times more than that in less than 4 years.

You really need to stop before I shame you and your useless Ambode.
I'm a student of statistics and we deal with fact and figure, bring out the fact and shame me.... The first 4 years of fashola and the first 4 years of Ambode I'm waiting for you....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
stop bringing ipob to our discussion,.it's look childish but I will school you so that you will learn because I have your time tonight....

I was privileged to enjoy the free Education BAT dish out during his tenure even though he has his flaws

BRF was a governor I love due to the way he makes governance so simple fixing road and make us believe that government can actually works in all ramifications...

AA was a governor that stood tall works and achieve alot with limited time and I respect and love him for that

Sanwolu the jury is Still out on him but the Sunday that will be good for will be determine by the Saturday....

All this past governor are not perfect and they all have their flaws but don't come here to rubbish AA just because you are benefiting from this government and for your information I'm not ipob,born and brought up in Lagos, hail from osun, Ede- North local government to be precise and I have only spent my university days and service year outside Lagos..... I Just want a better Lagos not you supporting mediocrity also, yes Ambode is a genius until any Governor beats the record of 3 flyovers and the last one not yet completed but the ground done,he remains a genius and a first class to them....

So, Ambode is a genius because he built 3 flyovers?

So, are the people of Lagos state are today celebrating 3 flyovers or agonizing and suffering because of all the bad roads ambode left all over Lagos state?

You see how silly and irrelevant you sound with your 3 flyover nonsense.

Btw, stop embarrassing amoce with the flyover thing because his predecessor did more than that?

Would you like me to post Fashola's first term pictures and put you to shame?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

1. In 4 months, Sanwo Olu is rehabilitating roads all over Lagos.

2. In 4 years, Ambode abandoned Lagos roads and let them all rot away.

Do the math.

So, the lazy clown who sat on his arse for 4 years while the roads rot away is the good guy, but the new guy with less than 4 months in office grappling with the rotten and decayed bad roads left by your good guy is actually the bad guy.

Do you now see how silly and pointless you sound.?

name the road he is rehabilitating?

You expect AA to fix the whole Road of Lagos state Just in 4 years haba brother you are wicked ooooo

Please start to mention the road sanwolu is rehabilitating and I will mention roads Ambode upgraded....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
I'm a student of statistics and we deal with fact and figure, bring out the fact and shame me.... The first 4 years of fashola and the first 4 years of Ambode I'm waiting for you....

Do you really want to go down this road?

This is not going to end well for you.

Be careful, what you wish for because Fashola will shame you and Ambode?
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Do you really want to go down this road?

This is not going to end well for you.

Be careful, what you wish for because Fashola will shame you and Ambode?
oga shame us Abeg name his achievements ....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
oga shame us Abeg name his achievements ....

Ok, list Ambode's 4 years achievements, that's apart from the 3 flyovers you've been shouting.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Still waiting for your list.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by obinoral1179(m): 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

Ok, list Ambode's 4 years achievements, that's apart from the 3 flyovers you've been shouting.
you are the one that want to shame me and AA please do the needful and I have listed the one I know which is below...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by BuhariAdvocate: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Water every home in lagos have tap water.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
obinoral1179:
you are the one that want to shame me and AA please do the needful and I have listed the one I know which is below...

So, your last stand is 3 flyover bridge and bad and rotten roads in 4 years?

What a wonderful and genius Ambode achievement.

Let me give you a clue regarding achievements in office.

Governance goes beyond 3 flyovers in 4 years.

Water, electricity, roads, bridges, schools, food, waste disposal and management, hospitals and so on are the basic needs our leaders owe us to better our lives and give us a good quality of life and Fashola delivered.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by makkosky(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2019
plaindealer:

I know you are on of their recruit. I pray gods of thunder will make your children children suffer the way lagosians are suffering under sanwo olu.

36k monthly on sanwo olu payroll and you are talking with your short balls.
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
makkosky:

I know you are on of their recruit. I pray gods of thunder will make your children children suffer the way lagosians are suffering under sanwo olu.

36k monthly on sanwo olu payroll and you are talking with your short balls.
[/s]

Typical ipob rant..

Next...
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Ok, here we go with 4 years of Fashola.....
Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Feb 9, 2010 - Fashola Commissions More Waterworks, Maternal Child Care Centre

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2019

Re: Sanwo-Olu To Complete N50.3bn 70 Mil Gallons Adiyan Waterworks Project by plaindealer: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Returns To Abuja After His First Participation At The UNGA / Farouk V Otedola - By Festus Keyamo / Jonathan Asks If Violence A Sign Of ‘end Times’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.