Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? (7909 Views)

What's The Weirdess Place You've Ever Had Sex? / Where Is The Most Absurd Place You've Ever Had Sex / Is This The Most Romantic Place To Spend Val In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by WackyJ1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
Romance is the beauty of relationships.

Relationships take work, to work but Romance is the fun of relationships. Romance reminds you why you're doing it and makes everything worth it.

So whether it is a honeymoon, or during a good relationship or simply with a friend you liked.

Share the most romantic and memorable place you've been taken or have taken someone out on a date.

Name the Bar, Club, Hotel, restaurant and the city it's located!

You might find yourself giving ideas to other readers.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Fuckmods2: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
For some pipo like one Self acclaimed motivational female NLer that her hobbies was hoeing and oloshing abt,its on CODEDRUNS cool cool
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by swiz123(m): 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Which place could possibly be more romantic than our rooms where we slaughter our meats
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Auladimeji1: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
Codedruns.comcheesy
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Fuckmods2: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
[col
Auladimeji1:
Codedruns.comcheesy

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Riele(f): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2019
Awww.....

Never been on a date..

I'm Patiently waiting for that special nairalander .
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by jboycrb(m): 3:03am On Oct 11, 2019
Sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by nikkypearl(f): 3:40am On Oct 11, 2019
Under a big mango tree
Best date ever! kiss
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by WackyJ1(m): 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2019
Riele:
Awww.....

Never been on a date..

So you've never been on a single date anywhere in all your years on earth?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by WackyJ1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2019
nikkypearl:
Under a big mango tree
Best date ever! kiss

Your tastes are weird.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
awwww, mehnnn I've been to soo many lovely places oh cheesy. With my boyf being a world-wide superstar and all. The leader of BTS.

He takes me on tour with him, sometimes, and we get to dine at the finest, 5-star restaurants in the cities we visit, especially in Asia.

The experiences are just so much it's hard to pick one best or favourite because each new date keeps beating the former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2019
Let me just say "Amen" to this. wink

Magnoliaa:
awwww, mehnnn I've been to soo many lovely places oh cheesy. With my boyf being a world-wide superstar and all. The leader of BTS.

He takes me on tour with him, sometimes, and we get to dine at the finest, 5-star restaurants in the cities we visit, especially in Asia.

The experiences are just so much it's hard to pick one best or favourite because each new date keeps beating the former.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
Must he be a nairalander? You could wait a bit longer or you could find him eventually. Try out Reddit and Quota too aiit. Goodluck.

Riele:
Awww.....

Never been on a date..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by MJBOLT: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
stop day dreaming

Magnoliaa:

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Colb461: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
U forgot to include the MOON he took u to last night..just saying sha...lol
Magnoliaa:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by MJBOLT: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2019
no place is more romantic than the bedroom grin
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
swiz123:
Which place could possibly be more romantic than our rooms where we slaughter our meats

I can see you are indeed a local man... We are talking romance and you are talking sex....

Sex-man...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Offpoint: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
My grandpa grave tomb... shît was romantic as hell. Doing shít I know he'd have spank me if he's on tomb.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2019
This is coming at night. wink

But again, dreams do come true in certain cases. grin

MJBOLT:
stop day dreaming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
Offpoint:
My grandpa grave tomb... shît was romantic as hell. Doing shít I know I'd have spank me is he's on tomb.

shocked
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Let me just say "Amen" to this. wink

Amen bawo? Something that is happening/has been happening. **rolls eyes**

Colb461:
U forgot to include the MOON he took u to last night..just saying sha...lol

OMG, Yes! How did you know this? cheesy

MJBOLT:
stop day dreaming

Woz wrong with you pipu? You think I'm lying? 'Cos I've kept our relationship a secret abi?

Don't worry. It'll shock you when we go public.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol.... Well it is said that any place or height we attain in life has been visited twice. First is always mentally, then second is in the flesh.

I get it. This is one of those two. wink Wish you the best with your Korean sweetheart. grin

Magnoliaa:

Amen bawo? Something that is happening/has been happening. **rolls eyes**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Riele(f): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
WackyJ1:

So you've never been on a single date anywhere in all your years on earth?

Exactly.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Lol.... Well it is said that any place or height we attain in life has been visited twice. First is always mentally, then second is in the flesh.

I get it. This is one of those two. wink Wish you the best with your Korean sweetheart. grin

grin grin grin

Lmao!

It's okay cry. I'm gonna get there in flesh, I'll just manage my imagination for now.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Lol... Manage it? No please... Don't restrict your imaginations. Let them run wild... Einstein once said, Imagination rules the world. It is more important than Knowledge in many instances. wink

But in doing so, abeg... Don't forget to turn the pages of the present and make the most of it, penning tales that you would love your older self to look back on and smile about.

Magnoliaa:

grin grin grin

Lmao!

It's okay cry. I'm gonna there in flesh, I'll just manage my imagination for now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Lol... Manage it? No please... Don't restrict your imaginations. Let them run wild... Einstein once said, Imagination rules the world. It is more important than Knowledge in many instances. wink

Thank you.

But in doing so, abeg... Don't forget to turn the pages of the present and make the most of it, penning tales that you would love your older self to look back on and smile about.

smiley smiley

I won't.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by WackyJ1(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
Riele:

Exactly.

Is your signature your age?
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by WackyJ1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2019
Magnoliaa:

So you don't remember the names of the places and the cities where those places are located?

You can list three of the most recent dates.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Riele(f): 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
WackyJ1:

Is your signature your age?

Yeah.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by raydatluvs(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2019
Hey there, Wana chat with me?
Riele:
Awww.....

Never been on a date..

Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Riele(f): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2019
raydatluvs:
Hey there, Wana chat with me?
About what ? dear.
Re: What Is The Most Romantic Place You've Ever Been To on A Date? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swedish Women Are Angry Because Thai Women Are Stealing Their Men / Can You Tattoo Your Lover‘s Name On Your Body? / My Fiancee Always Climbs On Me, Infact She Lives On My Body, Drives Me Nuts!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.