Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,295 members, 7,815,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. (6455 Views)

Some Want Seun Kuti “executed” Because He Did Not Support Peter Obi- Sowore / Ikpeazu: IPOB Not As Bad As Terrorists, Bandits In The North / Why Buhari Won’t Restructure Nigeria How Some Want It Done-presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2019
I Traveled To Aba Last Weekend, And I Asked My Uncle To Take Me Round Aba Let Me See Things Myself.
Honestly I Thought It Was All About Slumps And Hips Of Dirt Everywhere. But Was Surprised To See Brand New Roads And The Ones I was Told Were Built By The Present Administration 4 Years Ago And They Are Still Standing Solid.
Check Out Few Pictures I Took...

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by celeiyke: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
Show us a dualized good road in Aba

7 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
More Pictures...

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
Still More Pictures...

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Oga Aba is as bad as fork

stop the PR work already

i visit Aba almost 2-3 times in a week
and i can tell you that Aba is the worst state i have ever visited

you can't go to Aba and return clean no matter how neatly dressed your shoe will soil and you must put leg for potopoto
even if you are inside keke the potopoto go still enter the keke and stain your legs

a distance of 10 minutes will take you almost 1hr in Aba due to bad roads

so tell me another thing
stop the sycophancy

btw
abu m nwa afo igbo

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
More Pictures....

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:

stop the PR work already

you can't go to Aba and return clean no matter how neatly dressed your shoe will soil and you must put leg for potopoto
even if you are inside keke the potopoto go still enter the keke and stain your legs

so tell me another thing
stop the sycophancy

btw
abu m nwa afo igbo

Prove that these Pictures is not Aba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2019
why not show us Ariaria, ngwa rd by Adam and eve motors, porthacourt rd and many i couldn't remember

6 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
More Pictures...

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MyX1:

[/s]
trash
show us ngwa rd by Adam and eve to porthacourt rd,
show us that of Ariaria

oga in fact almost all the area in Aba is hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
why not show us Ariaria, ngwa rd by Adam and eve motors, porthacourt rd and many i couldn't remember

Yes, some of these places are not good, but that doesn't change the fact that there are areas their Governor has fixed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MyX1:
More Pictures...
[/s]
shatap
tell your useless governor to fix Aba and stop this useless 30k PR work

okezie just like his predecessors is a complete failure

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MyX1:

Yes, some of these places are not good, but that doesn't change the fact that there are areas their Governor has fixed.
[/s]
shatap he fixed nothing
i visit Aba almost every week
Okezie is the worst governor in Nigeria

Mind you I'm pdp

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thank u kiss

Even the old buildings they normally display here as brown roof whatever doesn't mean that if u go to such places, u won't find good and first class buildings.

It's what has kept nairaland standing.
Tribalism.
Without that, this site will have died finally.

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap he fixed nothing
i visit Aba almost every week
Okezie is the worst governor in Nigeria

Mind you I'm pdp
Oga, I don't belong to any part. What I posted is what I saw in Aba.
I want someone to tell me that these Pictures are not Pictures of Roads in Aba.

6 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by celeiyke: 9:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:

stop the PR work already

so tell me another thing
stop the sycophancy

btw
abu m nwa afo igbo

2/3 times a week. Fear God

4 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by MyX1: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
More Pictures...

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
MyX1:

Oga, I don't belong to any part. What I posted is what I saw in Aba.
I want someone to tell me that these Pictures are not Pictures of Roads in Aba.
[/s]
trash

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2019
celeiyke:

2/3 times a week. Fear God
sorry i don't go for leisure
i go for business
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by PabloAndreas(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2019
How much were u paid to spread this false shit...no gree make Holy Ghost Fire locate u

6 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by PabloAndreas(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
How bou u post pics of Ngwa rd and ikot ekpene rd and nt streets off them...

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash
show us ngwa rd by Adam and eve to porthacourt rd,
show us that of Ariaria

oga in fact almost all the area in Aba is hell
If out of the many places in Aba and you only singled out three, then Aba might not be as bad as people always think. Which makes me believe that the OP might be correct.

12 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 10:14pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
wizzyrich:
If out of the many places in Aba and you only singled out three, then Aba might not be as bad as people always think. Which makes me believe that the OP might be correct.
[/s]
shatap there
Aba is as bad as fork
you expect me to start cramming all the streets in Aba

tell your useless gofnor to fix Aba and stop ass licking

okezie is the worst governor in SE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Peroh426: 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
trash
What's your problem, is there any city in Nigeria that is 100% neat. The guy is showing us what he observed and you are here talking TRASH

12 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
Peroh426:

What's your problem, is there any city in Nigeria that is 100% neat. The guy is showing us what he observed and you are here talking TRASH
[/s]
Oga shatap there

stop playing with people's intelligence

Aba is the worst City I have ever seen
seems like a ghetto and jungle
gosh from railway down to PH Road oh God everywhere is gory

stop defending rubbish
Okezie is a criminal and a symbol of bad governance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2019
Peroh426:

don't mind that guy

2 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2019
EzekaUdenee:
[s][/s]
shatap there
Aba is as bad as fork
you expect me to start cramming all the streets in Aba

tell your useless gofnor to fix Aba and stop ass licking

okezie is the worst governor in SE
don't be a fool, even USA has slumps

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by EzekaUdenee: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]
wizzyrich:
don't be a fool, even USA has slumps
[/s]
Oga shatap

1 Like

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ikennaoma(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2019
Let me help u...
1)snap fulks rd that was constructed by ur governor
2)ngwa high sch by aba owerri rd down to brass junction
3) okigwe rd to eziukwu,park
4)Ariaria mrk

Abeg what of our dear center table at osisioma..

okezie is the worst thing that happened to abia state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ServantsOfTruth: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
You know that aba is messed up and you said it good

For lying God will give punishment that you can't carry

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Aba Is Not As Bad As Some Want Us To Believe. by ceaz4r(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2019
MyX1:

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Directors Of Lekki Concession Company/Oriental hotel / VAT Collection: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment May 6 / Rochas Okorocha Is On His Own - APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.