Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 (21751 Views)

Emir Sanusi Took His Family To Cinema In UK (Photos) / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by EzekaUdenee: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Obafemi Awolowo

first skycraper
first college
first telivission
free education
first radio
[/s]
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by solmusdesigns: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
[s] Rubbish. We had Sir Ahmadu Bello too in the North.

We are talking of the present. Mention any of your leader in the South better than Sanusi lamido(fearless, bold) not asslickers you have down south [/s]

yes , fearless in looting Kano emirate and using 12 million to buy airtel data, and buying rollsroyce when kanu children are almajiri without education

i will use Soludo a nyamiri to counter Sanusi the noise making CBN governor

Soludo deregulated our banking sector with 25 billion capitalisation of banks ... mention just one thing sanusi did as cbn governor?
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by EzekaUdenee: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

well the western powers, with the help of Sarduna and Akintola made sure that never happened.. same way Abiola and Yaradua with excellent agenda all died
[/s]
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by EzekaUdenee: 11:44am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

yes , fearless in looting Kano emirate and using 12 million to buy airtel data, and buying rollsroyce when kanu children are almajiri without education

i will use Soludo a nyamiri to counter Sanusi the noise making CBN governor

Soludo deregulated our banking sector with 25 billion capitalisation of banks ... mention just one thing sanusi did as cbn governor?
[/s]
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Khaleell001(m): 11:55am On Oct 11, 2019
Esseite:

Still the almajiri mentality, only give birth according to your earning power.

What guarantee do you have that what you earn today will cater for your children till tomorrow.
Some of you just speak without reasoning.
As if one's financial income is static.

I remembered how my family struggled to make ends meet despite we were only two kids then?

So this your "give birth to the children you can cater for" does not always hold true in every case.

know one thing,wealth is not static.
You no get today no mean say you no go get tomorrow.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Khaleell001(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

in the North, Rulers are born while in the South leaders are made....

Leaders serve thier followers deligently,

Followers serve thier Rulers religiously

a Leader, gave his people free education, builds Colleges and Teaching hospitals, builds First telivission and radio station, gave his farmers seedlings and sold thier produce overseas on thier behalf

a Ruler weaponises poverty, and makes best of oppurtunities only reserved for his royal family alone

We still have many northerners who are richer and wiser than southerners and they don't boast about wealth unlike we southerners who make it a case in every claim when we know majority of them got their wealth illicitly.

The two biggest employers of labour today in the non oil sector is Dangote and Isiaka Rabiu (the owner if BUA group) I both northerners.

North may have it's problems, but it does not give any southerner any right to insult them.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by solmusdesigns: 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
No one is talking about wealth here, and if we are talking about wealth.. Dangote and Bua groups got thier limestone for thier cement factory in southern quary because you people coveted , stole and claimed the mining lisences through corruption and nepotism in Abuja(not that all the economic theft better the living conditions of northerners anyways),. while southern billionaire got money through inteligence and education

Stating facts has nothing to do with insult, Sanusi can fool people up north but he should never come to lagos to be telling us how northerners die because of $5, yet he couldnt abolish child bride, or almajiri system in his domain, and yet he cruises around millions on wheels with different rolls royce in his garage..

Incase you dont know Kano manipulated many LGAs to it self to steal resources, and for all allocation going to kano LGAs Sanusi gets as much as 13% monthly yet he is sheding crocodile tears in lagos

Khaleell001:

We still have many northerners who are richer and wiser than southerners and they don't boast about wealth unlike we southerners who make it a case in every claim when we know majority of them got their wealth illicitly.

The two biggest employers of labour today in the non oil sector is Dangote and Isiaka Rabiu (the owner if BUA group) I both northerners.

North may have it's problems, but it does not give any southerner any right to insult them.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by EzekaUdenee: 12:10pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
No one is talking about wealth here, and if we are talking about wealth.. Dangote and Bua groups got thier limestone for thier cement factory in southern quary because you people coveted , stole and claimed the mining lisences through corruption and nepotism in Abuja(not that all the economic theft better the living conditions of northerners anyways),. while southern billionaire got money through inteligence and education

Stating facts has nothing to do with insult, Sanusi can fool people up north but he should never come to lagos to be telling us how northerners die because of $5, yet he couldnt abolish child bride, or almajiri system in his domain, and yet he cruises around millions on wheels with different rolls royce in his garage..

[/s]
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by EzekaUdenee: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:

Incase you dont know Kano manipulated many LGAs to it self to steal resources, and for all allocation going to kano LGAs Sanusi gets as much as 13% monthly yet he is sheding crocodile tears in lagos

[/s]
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2019
texazzpete:

When Sanusi was fighting the Northern elite about these issues, not a single one of you people supported him. He nearly lost his seat and nobody protested on his behalf.

Only in Nigeria do the cowards mock and deride the brave.

The Rolls-Royce belongs to the kano emirate, not Sanusi. He can't sell it .
am not referring to the old one. but the two new ones. he was gifted. does he need them why cant he sell one or both

” The Rolls Royces they talked about were bought by my two friends, Kola Kareem and Bola Shagaya. This is normal. The late Emir’s limousines were bought by Aminu Dantata, Fernandez, Isiaka Rabiu, Sani Abacha and Ahmed Muazu. Everyone has friends and well-wishers;”,

“Kola Kareem, the MD of Costain and Shoreline is an old friend of mine right from my banking days. Bola Shagaya was my classmate in SBS (1977) and in Economics class (1978-1981) in ABU, Zaria. These were their contributions to me. They asked what can we do and i said ‘buy me new cars’. The limos here are all antique and dead;”, the Emir allegedly stated.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Omoslim26: 12:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
pEOPLE die everyday in this bad Nigeria'

my guy 9ja is truly bad but let's thank God and pray against the impending dangers of war
I tell you there are some countries where you and I can't be doing nairaland in peace
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Mires: 12:31pm On Oct 11, 2019
Nigerians and drama. As if he's not part of the rot in the system.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by OhiOfIhima: 1:03pm On Oct 11, 2019
writefreely:
even you too. Because every Nigerian staying idle is contributing to the retrogression.

How do know I stay idle? Just for commenting on topic, has that make someone jobless! your thinking capacity is horrible.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Evercurious(f): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2019
Pls cry for your brother Buhari that promised to make N1=$1..
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2019
Khaleell001:

What guarantee do you have that what you earn today will cater for your children till tomorrow.
Some of you just speak without reasoning.
As if one's financial income is static.

I remembered how my family struggled to make ends meet despite we were only two kids then?

So this your "give birth to the children you can cater for" does not always hold true in every case.

know one thing,wealth is not static.
You no get today no mean say you no go get tomorrow.

I understand you perfectly, but circumstances differ from norm.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by seunmohmoh(f): 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
Omoslim26:

my guy 9ja is truly bad but let's thank God and pray against the impending dangers of war
I tell you there are some countries where you and I can't be doing nairaland in peace
And there are countries we should also be doing better than.
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by mmsen: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2019
ednut1:

am not referring to the old one. but the two new ones. he was gifted. does he need them why cant he sell one or both

” The Rolls Royces they talked about were bought by my two friends, Kola Kareem and Bola Shagaya. This is normal. The late Emir’s limousines were bought by Aminu Dantata, Fernandez, Isiaka Rabiu, Sani Abacha and Ahmed Muazu. Everyone has friends and well-wishers;”,

“Kola Kareem, the MD of Costain and Shoreline is an old friend of mine right from my banking days. Bola Shagaya was my classmate in SBS (1977) and in Economics class (1978-1981) in ABU, Zaria. These were their contributions to me. They asked what can we do and i said ‘buy me new cars’. The limos here are all antique and dead;”, the Emir allegedly stated.

He couldn't ask those same friends to come together and put an end to the cultural nonsense in the north?
Re: Emir Sanusi Cries As He Recounts How A Sick Baby Died In His Mom's Arms Over $5 by Omoslim26: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
seunmohmoh:
And there are countries we should also be doing better than.

sure but it's a Shame that we are cursed with bad leaders that would rather enrich their pockets than allow development in the Country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Clash Of Tradition And Christianity In Ekukunela / Ayiri Emami Asks IGP To Investigate Alleged Stealing Of Olu Of Warri’s Crown / The Four Market Days In Igbo Land (igbo Calendar) 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.