Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi (29397 Views)

Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by 0gaGist: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2019
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi has revealed that he became a billionaire at 25 years of age due to hard work and commitment to duty.

Umahi, who made the declaration while interacting with leaders of Abakpa main market in Abakaliki, debunked social media reports that he owns shops at the market and built his house within one year.

“I work very hard, I am not a poor person, but a very, very rich person. You can’t use the state’s money and still do all these things (projects) we are doing, I don’t have any shop or any interest in the market,” he said.

The governor also said rescinding some of the decisions on the relocation of the traders from the market was due to the intervention by the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN). He also announced that the Abakpa market would now be designated and called Ebonyi Fruits and Vegetable Market.

“We presently have a special assistant on the market, the structures that are still strong are going to be renovated. The traders have two options: it is either you renovate it to our taste and become landlords or we do it on our own and you are no longer the landlord,” he added.

Umahi also announced that due to the intervention of CAN, the government has changed the date of the trader’s relocation to the state’s international market to Jan.10, 2020 instead of the original October 15, 2019.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/i-became-a-billionaire-at-25-governor-umahi

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by 0gaGist: 7:49am On Oct 11, 2019
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by A305: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Could be true but he just told us hard work and not the kind of business he was into. there are many hardwokers in Nigeria but not all are billionaires. Cheap Lexus down my signa

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
cry
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by BabaIbo: 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Thief kill you dia sad

You're only trying to justify the large sum of money inside your account should incase you step down as governor or declare your asset when running for president

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by tillaman(m): 8:19am On Oct 11, 2019
Billionaire at 25?? He’s a chronic liar! All these assholes makes hard working citizens look like clowns

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by thinkdip(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
With what? , which business.

Most of you do dirty jobs, kidnap rich people to make money, then you contest for office after staying in the shadow doing illegitimate business and getting the cash.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by dulux07(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Na so undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by corenewsonline: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
This is interesting!

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by ElRapido: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I prefer not to talk, if I talk Nairaland will ban me.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Tekecoms1(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I am too. Thank you and come and be going.

3 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by sulasa07(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
A billionaire with politics money,shame on you
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by mildflame: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I don't belive

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by 01mcfadden(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
I couldn't find where he said that in his quoted words.
Or did I miss something?

19 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by SyberKate(f): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Oga.. my problem is not if you are a billionaires or not.

My problem is that you failed to tell us what you did to become a billionaire.
Mark Zuckerberg became a billionaire from Facebook
Jeff bezos from Amazon

I can be a billionaire if my dad or someone, somewhere has stolen money to keep in my account, then I'll come online to write that I am a billionaire. And that is how people start tapping into unknown blessings

So telling us you're a billionaire ain't sh!t if you have not been able to give us concrete proof of how you made your billions

21 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by miteolu(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Tell me more

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by StrikeBack(m): 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Let me just reserve my comment

Billionaire in Zimbabwe dollars

5 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Homiesjinxbank: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
Its a lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Enoch07: 8:20am On Oct 11, 2019
oga!!

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by sylve11: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
@ op, this question is, how did you make your money? tongue cool
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by uncleFola(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Ee
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by ecclize: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Tell us how u make the billions so we can learn from it naw...
Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Audio money, who this man wan dey scope.

5 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by 1shortblackboy: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Abeg who's attending Buharis wedding abeg bring souvenir for me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by israelmao(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Igbo Amaka!

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by lamex20(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
Is ok.. Continue! Just know that Thunder � is Real

1 Like

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by Donkenny511(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
I am not surprised, most of this politicians are from a wealthy home but the only thing that bothers me is why do they still steal public fund despite having more than enough.

Diezani Madueke as a typical example.

2 Likes

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by solmusdesigns: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2019
shocked

Awon Audio Billionaires

PDP Governors and brandishing fake billions, so as to loot without raising red flags

That was how Makinde told us Makun Oil and Gas(without chains of fueling station, or OML lisence), Makun Engineering ltd are worth N48 billion in stocks, or $150 million in value, yet Dangote flour mill, diamond bank and forte oil where valued less or within the same region

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by etrouble: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2019
0gaGist:

Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi has revealed that he became a billionaire at 25 years of age due to hard work and commitment to duty.

http://gistmore.com/i-became-a-billionaire-at-25-governor-umahi

Did he say hard drugs or hard work? My friend, shut up you there, your people are known for hard drugs, not hard work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Became A Billionaire At 25 – Governor Umahi by EzekaUdenee: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
PDP Governors and brandishing fake billions
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / N2.1bn Arms Money Scandal: What I Know About EFCC Probe Of Dokpesi — Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.