Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (42662 Views)

CEMENT TECHNOLOGY: Federal Roads Under Senator David Umahi’s Watch Will Last 50 / If APC Loses Ebonyi The PDP From The Following State Should Prepare To Lose- Joe / SE: We Can Make Ebonyi The Silicon Valley Of Nuclear Technology. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Trump101: 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ebonyi state Governor, His Excellency, Engr. Dr. David Umahi, who has carved an exceptional niche for himself as an engineer by profession has successfully introduced what may be largely adjudged as the most DURABLE ROAD anywhere in Africa; called the CEMENT TECHNOLOGY ROAD construction.

This type of road built with cement, concrete and other materials is the very best in road construction, and its durability and warranty is meant to last as long as 50 to 60 years according to many renowned construction and engineering firms.

As you can see from the image, this type of road network with cement technology has been constructed across the 13 local govt of the state by Gov. Umahi's administration.

The roads are DURABLE, weather friendly, and highly qualitative.

Many state governors, including most of the governors of those reading and viewing the genius and signature road construction of Gov. Umahi in Ebonyi state can't boast of this type of quality roads in their state.

You don't need to doubt this or see it as propaganda, or blowing the whistle. Simply visit the new and very beautiful Ebonyi state and see things for yourself. Gov. Umahi don't do shit, he gives concrete RESULTS, and delivers on promises.

Can your Governor do this?

I doubt!

Argue with your PVC, if you even have one jare!

Akubaraoha Dike
Adu 1 of Adu Kingdom.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by marshalldgreat(m): 12:19am On Sep 27, 2018
Wise governor

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by tigerclaws: 3:11am On Sep 27, 2018
did they consider friction during the rain because cement seems to be more slippery than tarred road

modify

Thanks to those that made it clearer to me
cool

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by MVLOX(m): 4:41am On Sep 27, 2018
nice 1

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Lerio(m): 4:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Soon them go say na acidic rain spoil am

6 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by laplace19(m): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
did they consider friction during the rain because cement seems to be more slippery than tarred road
The practice is to use a lower water-cement ratio making the concrete mix a little stiff(and not slippery) with higher compressive strength (minimum of 30N/m^2) achieved.

215 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by oweniwe(m): 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:

Rains are short on that side

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by otunde527: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm

Hope trillions didn't go into the project..

Check my Ziggy for your rmb @ #48
Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by oneda(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2018
I was surprised to see that road last October when we were going to my sister's TM in the villa. We had to go far to find a place to come down from the road when we reached my village because of the thickness. Governor Umahi imela
otunde527:
Hmmm

Hope trillions didn't go into the project..

Ebonyi does not have billions not to talk of trillions. Akwa Ibom under Godswill Akpabio literally had trillions. Don't ask me whether it was utilized rather ask Senator Godswill what he is doing in APC grin lipsrsealed grin those who know knows

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Road without storm water drain?

8 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by KunAviero(m): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Yeah, President Buhari was talking with Dangote about building roads with concrete some years back. I wonder what happened to those talks.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by sdindan: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
grin

Then come to imo state of Africa and see where corrosive acidic rain is scattering roads grin

Iberiberism.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by ndbros4justice: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
who cares about friction? Friction is better than the off-friction of your your car running into a trailer

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by flyca: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Jos lukat the nonzenz! angry
So this is what we are supposed to be celebrating in Nigeria OP! This road is death trap!

Any road less than 50km is not worth celebrating!

Any road less than 200meters width, with no corridors, no side walks, no streetlights, no interchanges, no highway direction boards, no road markings, no pavements, no drainge is not news worthy!

OP, This is 21st century. Building a road is no innovation. The internet is a very broad network consisting of millions of users within and outside your narrow brain range. Please stop disgracing us!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Philinho(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
PDP Govs doing wonders while APC Govs are paying salaries in percentage .Up Adeleke

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by mudiana(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
laplace19:

The practice is to use a lower water-cement ratio making the concrete mix a little stiff(and not slippery) with higher compressive strength (minimum of 30N/m^2) achieved.
this is why naira land is still relevant today because of pple like you. Intelligent comment... Hat off my head for you.

90 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Naijazeus: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Saw the road in Eda and I was full of praises for the governor. The thickness of the road alone will keep your mouth wide open.

Thumps up for the governor.

15 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Grupo(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
laplace19:

See as you just wasted explanation. The person you were explaining to would not even understand half of the things you wrote

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2018
HE SHOULD PUT RAILINGS NA. ABI MAKE VEHICLE DEY VEER INSIDE BUSH?

WCH KAIN ENGINEER BE THIS

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Humbleiyke: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
laplace19:

Oga please speak english that we can understand, we are not in physic class!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Dollyak(f): 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Bad design

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Jlow2: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
after the concrete its been tarred

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Peterpanny: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
laplace19:

na watin come make u day quote mathematics na.
Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by oyejideogunjumo: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
I think interlock,as used in Lagos is better. My opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
Close your mouth if you don't know what to say. Which one is friction and did they tell you the road was plastered or something? Why not google anything you dont understand before you make comment.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Godyke(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2018
The down side of this technology is that it causes tyres to wear out easily than normal tarred road. A friend who went there to work with his car came back complaining of how the road has been wearing out is tyres under short period of time

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere by Offpoint: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2018
In saner country it'll last that long, but in Nigeria I doubt... someone will purposely go there with a sledge hammer just to test it toughness.

Gush! I hate to be the last to comment, everyone will just drop their shíts on me.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Threatens To Back Out Of Abuja Accord / Only Igbo Will Survive If Nigeria Breaks – Fayose / Governor Ortom's Convoy Arrests Cows For Open Grazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.