Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million (805 Views)

A Vehicle With "BIAFRA" As Number Plate In The US Spotted By A Nairalander / Igbo Intimidating Buhari With Biafra To Get Appointments – Sagay / Awolowo Had No Equal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million by becomrich4: 1:05am On Nov 07, 2010
Eze:Awolowo had nothing to do with Biafra,Gowon who lead the killing 1 million

Eze if you so much hate us, why not let us join benin republic then.
Re: Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million by becomrich4: 1:07am On Nov 07, 2010
eze why are you spreading hate for awolowo.
Re: Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million by EzeUche0(m): 1:09am On Nov 07, 2010
becomrich4:

eze why are you spreading hate for awolowo.

I do not hate the Yoruba. I hate Awolowo. I love Yoruba sons like the great Fela and Wole Soyinka.

And you all are not leaving. Not in my lifetime. You will remain in this union till death do us part.
Re: Eze:awolowo Had Nothing To Do With Biafra,gowon Who Lead The Killing 1 Million by EzeUche0(m): 1:10am On Nov 07, 2010
And [b]Gowon [/b]is also a disliked man in the East. However, we know he was a figurehead. He wasn't the true power behind the throne.

(1) (Reply)

Corper's Lodge: Calling The Attention Of His Excellency To Act / Only In Nigeria: 1st Mfg Firm In Bayelsa, An Oil Prod. State, Commence Operation / Wikileaks: Sudan's President Bashir "stole $9 Billions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.