Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? (55104 Views)

Mention 1 Good Thing & 1 Bad Thing Your Hood/area Taught You When Growing Up / Teenage Love- My Short Fictional Love Story / Do Men Really Love How It Smells? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by skedy1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
LOMBARDY:
When I remember things like this I get provoked because I didn't do them angry

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

Now ask me how far undecided
Hehe.... Gbese rio oo

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by thatigboman: 10:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
SEGLIZ:

sure you are doing fine if so (doxology) - glory to God.
you sure do remember (ditto) in place of address?
ditto. Yes o. U are d best
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by SEGLIZ: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
thatigboman:
ditto. Yes o. U are d best

technology is doing it bit but won't contend with our crude way of beating and sneaking letter pass by parents security deep into the protected territory.
little wonder this generation look in wonder how I beat them ahead of their game. like their moves are just too dull as in too dry.

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Smartbaba01(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin grin
my girlfriend is fond of this
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Champagnegold: 11:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
huncle write the year
you did this even early 2000 not every home have cell phone or could buy sim except u r of this 2010 generation aka indomie babes n lunch box generation
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Faseyi17: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2019
LOMBARDY:

I was the brilliant and overly religious child every parents wanted their child to be angry

Lol. Hwva?
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Dearlord(m): 12:17am On Oct 14, 2019
greatbrian:

Oboy you care to share yours?

...many episodes but few to share.

Growing up under an ex-military Dad was a one heck of suffocating task to endure but learnt a lot from him.
All through my life I have never experienced what fatigue means.
We lived in a very rural area were we produced almost all our daily needs, we wake up as early as 5:30 am during drought & walk 3500 meter X² to the village stream with our cart to fetch water and wash our clothes.

Going to school every morning was another task that we wake up early and water vegetables in the plantation, feed the cattle & face another journey of 1Hr 20min by foot to the school [ all trecking on the hill ] and by the time you are coming back from school you will branch to the market to buy some lacking food stuff & hurry up to so that you will cut some herd/grass for the animal to eat if not you will not have a peaceful sleep from there bleeting.

In your home, you are the security [ as the senior male in the house always sleep with your gun at the edge of your bed], as a manufacturer every season comes with its own task.

In terms of relationship with females, you dare not play or hang out with nobody for merriment all that matters is work and work and work

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Ategberoson(m): 1:21am On Oct 14, 2019
I remembered the era of magic number and magic call of Mtn, and Mtn extra cool. e don they wey Mtn dey use we Nigerian brain

all those I did Xtracool with today are no where to be found, wasted time but accomplished pleasure

in secondary school days na letter I dey use woo o, phone is scarce and expensive then
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by PrincewithGod(m): 12:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by LOMBARDY(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
Faseyi17:

Lol. Hwva?
Omo..it's hard to explain
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Faseyi17: 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
LOMBARDY:
Omo..it's hard to explain
E go beta
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2019
Dearlord:

...many episodes but few to share.

Growing up under an ex-military Dad was a one heck of suffocating task to endure but learnt a lot from him.
All through my life I have never experienced what fatigue means.
We lived in a very rural area were we produced almost all our daily needs, we wake up as early as 5:30 am during drought & walk 3500 meter X² to the village stream with our cart to fetch water and wash our clothes.

Going to school every morning was another task that we wake up early and water vegetables in the plantation, feed the cattle & face another journey of 1Hr 20min by foot to the school [ all trecking on the hill ] and by the time you are coming back from school you will branch to the market to buy some lacking food stuff & hurry up to so that you will cut some herd/grass for the animal to eat if not you will not have a peaceful sleep from there bleeting.

In your home, you are the security [ as the senior male in the house always sleep with your gun at the edge of your bed], as a manufacturer every season comes with its own task.

In terms of relationship with females, you dare not play or hang out with nobody for merriment all that matters is work and work and work

Omor this ur childhood is very scary... u be fulani? Just asking oo shocked
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by tobby20: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2019
FuckEveryday:
Even my babe do m today undecided
Drop her handle joke , is she busty, love bursty girls
Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by tobby20: 1:17am On Oct 22, 2019
LOMBARDY:

How far

1 Like

Re: TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? by hammerT: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2019
Alawaxbimbex:
wetin kun do you now

U were not there to do it with... cry cry cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things Men Notice Instantly About A Lady / Girls What Are Those Signs You Show When You Want A Guy To Approach You? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.