Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. (27149 Views)

Stop Looking For Ready-made Husband – Charly Boy Advise Nigerian Women / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 2:56am On Oct 20, 2019
I thought nairaland has changed. The last time they added by toks to the article, i didn't bother opening cos i don't like his ideology. Why didn't they do the same with this article? Nairaland mods, please give us the chance to choose what we read. Thanks.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 3:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:
I thought nairaland has changed. The last the added by toks to the article, i didn't bother opening cos i don't like his ideology. Why didn't they do the same with this article? Nairaland mods, please give us the chance to choose what we read. Thanks.

And you had to go through the stress to write all these when you should have simply ignored the thread as soon as you saw my User ID.

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Cutehector(m): 3:48am On Oct 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What's bad with having standards? The problem is ladies inability to detect the right man asap and hold onto him, because for the average woman in her single days, out of all the men that approached her, her kind must have been among, but she might not have been smart to know.
same thing toks2008 is saying
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Cutehector(m): 3:50am On Oct 20, 2019
Toks2008 invite me for some occasion..wedding, baby dedication.. I'll come wink
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 4:19am On Oct 20, 2019
Toks2008:

And you had to go through the stress to write all these when you should have simply ignored the thread as soon as you saw my User ID.

I needed to let the mods know. Go check your previous post, you won't see my comment.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 4:56am On Oct 20, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

I needed to let the mods know. Go check your previous post, you won't see my comment.

If I were you I won't stress it cos your opinion is just one out of a million members on nairaland....just quietly exit any thread you open in error.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Offisteven: 5:00am On Oct 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
only 300k and you are happy with your life pls desist from quoting me any further, I don't interact with wretched guys thanks
I only talk to them rich niggas that earn 8 figures, dass my type

Do u also earn up to a 8 figure income, to have something in common with this your type of niggas?

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 20, 2019
Toks2008:

If I were you I won't stress it cos your opinion is just one out of a million plus members on nairaland....just quietly exit any thread you open in error.

Stop mentioning me
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

Stop mentioning me

Are you still on this thread!

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by uthlaw: 5:22am On Oct 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Story I can never marry or date a broke hass grin grin
I like your mindset,even me always reason that once I'm ok,I can't marry a lady from a poor home..

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by sisisioge: 5:24am On Oct 20, 2019
Toks2008:

Why you dey quarrel yourself?

I gave an option...Go woo that man that matches your standard when you see him rather than wait and wish he comes to you.

Again...the stopwatch pressurizing. Take it slow, seek and don't settle for less wink
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by NoToPile: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2019
All these threads sha

Na wa
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by OyinO: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic:
Until God himself comes down to tell Nigerians that He doesn't give a partner, people will keep on believing that he does.

God no de give husband or wife.

God doesn't have control over your happiness. He will bless whatever you bring to him.

He learnt his lesson when Adam told him "the woman you gave me" . God doesn't want another Adam kind of situation.

Him go just fold him hand de watch you as you de do your thing. So that by the time weh the idiot girl begin show you pepper. You no go say "God which kind wife you give me so"?

All those people whe say de de fast make God reveal their life partner for them just de hallucinate. Because last last na man weh don toast you before you go go for, not someone sent from heaven.

Anyways, I trust sheeples, they will never agree with me.

So lemme just fvck off.

Great comment but I think you're also sheeple for thinking that God is a man that folds his hands to watch people do things. Sheeple calling sheeple sheeple.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
u no be nigerian lady nau grin so in ur case it will be easy for u to shoot ur shot at a guy u fancy grin.in nigeria its taboo for a lady to talk to a guy she fancies grin.in naija a lady will see a guy she is dying for but instead of her to make a move she will stay in one corner praying and hoping dat the guy notices her cos she wouldnt want to be tagged as cheap if she makes the first move cheesy.relationship in naija can be very dicey cheesy.
please you guys should quit this narrative. It is no longer a taboo for a lady to approach a man. It has happened and it is still continuing to happen.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by lexy2014: 6:42am On Oct 20, 2019
lefulefu:
u no be nigerian lady nau grin so in ur case it will be easy for u to shoot ur shot at a guy u fancy grin.in nigeria its taboo for a lady to talk to a guy she fancies grin.in naija a lady will see a guy she is dying for but instead of her to make a move she will stay in one corner praying and hoping dat the guy notices her cos she wouldnt want to be tagged as cheap if she makes the first move cheesy.relationship in naija can be very dicey cheesy.

Who made it a taboo for a lady to approach a guy?
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by lexy2014: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2019
sisisioge:
Hmmm...all these long stories advising women to lower their standards just so they could quickly bear the prestigious title of "Mrs" sef.

No wonder we have a lot of unhappily married women who have resorted to either cheating rebelling against or simply unhappily accepting their fate in the resultant marriages. All because they settled for less due to the untoward pressure from the society... Alas, these men too end up cheating, abusing or even becoming suddenly single again in their middle age. Why, because the society have equated success to marriage, therefore every female of marriageable age should count herself lucky to be asked to bear that title before it becomes too late. Divorce, unhappy marriages, domestic violence, etc are reactions to unmet expectations.

Take a poll around NL posts (family session), gist in beer parlours, the neighbourhood or simply sit on your Nana's laps to hear gist. Marriage is a lifetime commitment that could turn awry if not done well. Slow down, know what you want, seek and don't settle for less. May God bless us with good people.

Even u wrote long story. Instead of allowing men to toast u, y don't u do d toasting based on ur own criteria so u don't experience all these things u saying

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by liverpool72(m): 6:59am On Oct 20, 2019
even the one u have married still giving issues Am just tired.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
my sister dated a broke guy, now he is very rich, and made my sister rich as well by a alot sacrifice for her, and there is a lot of respect in the home.though u may be luck to find a rich guy, but what if otherwise, I will advise u to work hard and forget hoping that one man will bless u and your family. My 2 scents. Same advice I give my sisters and they are enjoying it
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by IamCharles123: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2019
Guest007:

Your portion isn't mine... Money is abundant in my reality. smiley
This girl never pass 18 yrs o, she donno what's up
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by mildflame: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

Na so Aunty Angelina been de talk those days

1 Like

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

I pity ladies that will support this notion. I'm sure the poster is still a teenager.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2019
liverpool72:
even the one u have married still giving issues
Am just tired.

Nah patience and tolerance o bros otherwise most men n women go run out of their marriage.

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic:
Until God himself comes down to tell Nigerians that He doesn't give a partner, people will keep on believing that he does.

God doesn't have control over your happiness. He will bless whatever you bring to him.

He learnt his lesson when Adam told him "the woman you gave me" . God doesn't want another Adam kind of situation.

Him go just fold him hand de watch you as you de do your thing. So that by the time weh the idiot girl begin show you pepper. You no go say "God which kind wife you give me so"?

All those people whe say de de fast make God reveal their life partner for them just de hallucinate. Because last last na man weh don toast you before you go go for, not someone sent from heaven.

So lemme just fvck off.

You're intelligent......... I respect that
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by imitateMe(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2019
rosalieene:

for once, I agree with you.
I feel ur pain grin
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by imitateMe(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

True sometimes, one time I met my heart desire then found out down there is too small for my heart desire, I left him grin

Point is, all you want can't be packaged in one person, you just have to make do with it anyhow, but for me presently, I got a full package wink
Too small? Or yours was too wide for him?

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by imitateMe(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What's bad with having standards? The problem is ladies inability to detect the right man asap and hold onto him, because for the average woman in her single days, out of all the men that approached her, her kind must have been among, but she might not have been smart to know.
Nah... She has to raise her standards especially when the demand is high
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by buchhy(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic:

So lemme just fvck off.

May I also add that there is a place in the Bible where it was written "he that finds a wife finds a good thing" key word is 'he'. The Bible didn't say "he that finds a wife through the help of God finds a good thing", meaning that God has set out potential spouses everywhere, it is left for us to make a choice.

2 Likes

Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Adakintroy2: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2019
24kmagic:

So lemme just fvck off.

Just say you don't believe in God and that you DE find how to tell Christian word.
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cuteamigo1:
please you guys should quit this narrative. It is no longer a taboo for a lady to approach a man. It has happened and it is still continuing to happen.
in other places its normal for a lady to approach u or even give u sign if she likes you but in nigeria my brother it hardly happens
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
We ain't saying the same thing.
Cutehector:
same thing toks2008 is saying
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Impregnablefolk: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

True sometimes, one time I met my heart desire then found out down there is too small for my heart desire, I left him grin

Point is, all you want can't be packaged in one person, you just have to make do with it anyhow, but for me presently, I got a full package wink
Na wao! Na d guy create himself? U no know say na God u dey mock?
Re: When You Want Your Mind-Made husband. by Toks2008(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Cuteamigo1:

If ladies can cultivate this habit in naija e go make perfect sense and it will be 9f immense benefit to them.

After all this is the era of Gender equality.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Should I Go On And Marry Her? / Ladies: Would You Kneel Down For Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.