Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217750 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
i just wish brendan rodgers knows what he is doing..liverpool should have consolidated their top 4 position last season but here we are rebuilding again..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2015
Meksbig:
i just wish brendan rodgers knows what he is doing..liverpool should have consolidated their top 4 position last season but here we are rebuilding again..

I don't see any difference between Rodgers and Naija coaches. Imagine , rebuilding for how long angry
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Alexpissu:

I don't see any difference between Rodgers and Naija coaches. Imagine , rebuilding for how long angry
bros that is a problem of lack of planning and effective structure..imagine liverpool changing/buying new strikers and new defenders every transfer window,its extremely baffling and frustrating.
the way things are happening tells me the coach is the problem.i remember last season FA cup semi final liverpool played three different formations during the match and still lost,till now we dont know some players best position and roles.i have low expectations for the coming season so as not to be disappointed like last season.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is BR seriously considering starting Lovren ahead of Sakho?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
alekside:
Is BR seriously considering starting Lovren ahead of Sakho?
it looks like that from the number of pre season matches he started..sakho only started 2 pre season matches
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 04, 2015
Meksbig:
it looks like that from the number of pre season matches he started..sakho only started 2 pre season matches
I hope he doesn't. That'd surely be the beginning of his downfall. The same mistake he made in the 1st half of last season.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2015
In Adama Traoré, we are getting another Attacking Midfielder/Winger adding to the ones we already have, guess Markovic would be loaned out.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2015
alekside:
I hope he doesn't. That'd surely be the beginning of his downfall. The same mistake he made in the 1st half of last season.
i remember sakho even got angry and left the stadium early during a match in the 1st half of last season..i hope BR doesn't persist with formations or players that are not working
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Spy360(m): 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
alekside:
In Adama Traoré, we are getting another Attacking Midfielder/Winger adding to the ones we already have, guess Markovic would be loaned out.
BR is really killing the club with all these buy buy, how many strikers do we have now? What if no buyer comes before end of transfer- money down the drain.

Why not put these money together and give us 3 or 4 world class quality signings than all these hogwashes...

#Klopp4Kops
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Spy360:

BR is really killing the club with all these buy buy, how many strikers do we have now? What if no buyer comes before end of transfer- money down the drain.

Why not put these money together and give us 3 or 4 world class quality signings than all these hogwashes...

#Klopp4Kops
i think we Will sell/ loan out borini and balotelli bringing our strikers to 4.This season we have completely different strikers( origi,ings,benteke and sturridge) to last season( borini,balotelli,lambert and sturridge) and the season b4( suarez,sturridge and aspas).

there is no continuity.sometimes you wonder if the owners know what they are doing at all
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
i don't think liverpool will be able to attract world class talents unless they show that they are able to qualify for champions league regularly
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2015
Meksbig:
i remember sakho even got angry and left the stadium early during a match in the 1st half of last season..i hope BR doesn't persist with formations or players that are not working
It seems Lovren was brought in directly by BR while Sakho was brought in by the transfer committee cause I have no other explanation for him rating Lovren over Sakho. Anyway, I would love to see who he'd start against Stoke.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Spy360:

#Klopp4Kops
Benteke
Firmino
Coutinho
Lallana
Ibe
Markovic
Ings
Origi
Texeira
Balo (If we don't get a buyer)
Borini (same as Balo)

All the above listed players will be vying for a spot in the three forward slots if we play 433. I hope BR won't end up being confused though.

I still have a bit of faith in him though grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
Meksbig:
i think we Will sell/ loan out borini and balotelli bringing our strikers to 4.This season we have completely different strikers( origi,ings,benteke and sturridge) to last season( borini,balotelli,lambert and sturridge) and the season b4( suarez,sturridge and aspas).

there is no continuity.sometimes you wonder if the owners know what they are doing at all
Benteke > Balotelli
Ings > Lambert
Origi > Borini
A fit Sturridge

Our attack now is way better than it was last season. I hope the manager will do the right thing this term by playing players in their right positions.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
alekside:
It seems Lovren was brought in directly by BR while Sakho was brought in by the transfer committee cause I have no other explanation for him rating Lovren over Sakho. Anyway, I would love to see who he'd start against Stoke.
i agree with you..the way he pursued him and extolled his 'leadership' qualities makes me believe he personally signed lovren.i prefer sakho tho,he is pro active and very strong while lovren is reactive and players easily muscle him off.Although sakho's gait is awkward and he is a slow passer which makes other managers target him a lot when he plays
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
alekside:
Benteke > Balotelli
Ings > Lambert
Origi > Borini
A fit Sturridge

Our attack now is way better than it was last season. I hope the manager will do the right thing this term by playing players in their right positions.
yes on paper it seems so.we just have to wait and see how BR uses them.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
Meksbig:
i agree with you..the way he pursued him and extolled his 'leadership' qualities makes me believe he personally signed lovren.i prefer sakho tho,he is pro active and very strong while lovren is reactive and players easily muscle him off.Although sakho's gait is awkward and he is a slow passer which makes other managers target him a lot when he plays
He always takes his time in picking his passes cause he makes more of forward passes unlike Skrtel and Lovren who always opt for the easier option of sideways passes between themselves or backpass to the keeper. Sakho ability to pick out good forward passes is one of the main qualities that makes him stand out.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2015
Meksbig:
yes on paper it seems so.we just have to wait and see how BR uses them.
All depends on the manager cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2015
alekside:
He always takes his time in picking his passes cause he makes more of forward passes unlike Skrtel and Lovren who always opt for the easier option of sideways passes between themselves or backpass to the keeper. Sakho ability to pick out good forward passes is one of the main qualities that makes him stand out.
true he takes his time to pick passes but it also makes attackers close him down easily.funny thing is he almost always completes those forward passes and has the best pass completion percentage in the full team( btw 85-97%)
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
alekside:
Benteke
Firmino
Coutinho
Lallana
Ibe
Markovic
Ings
Origi
Texeira
Balo (If we don't get a buyer)
Borini (same as Balo)

All the above listed players will be vying for a spot in the three forward slots if we play 433. I hope BR won't end up being confused though.

I still have a bit of faith in him though grin
i lost faith in him a long time ago
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
Meksbig:
i lost faith in him a long time ago
Hahahaha... For now, we have no other option than to back him as our manager.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:06am On Aug 05, 2015
Meksbig:
bros that is a problem of lack of planning and effective structure..imagine liverpool changing/buying new strikers and new defenders every transfer window,its extremely baffling and frustrating.
the way things are happening tells me the coach is the problem.i remember last season FA cup semi final liverpool played three different formations during the match and still lost,till now we dont know some players best position and roles.i have low expectations for the coming season so as not to be disappointed like last season.

We never had a coach ever since Benitez left ....Well, as for me I don't see anything good from this English coaches. Last season was a big disappointment....How can a coach be making such blunders ? These days we don't watch our matches with passion because we most certain of draws.We can only hope this season gets better
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2015
Alexpissu:

We never had a coach ever since Benitez left ....Well, as for me I don't see anything good from this English coaches. Last season was a big disappointment....How can a coach be making such blunders ? These days we don't watch our matches with passion because we most certain of draws.We can only hope this season gets better
as fans all we have is hope...i dont trust BR but i want him to succeed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Spy360(m): 7:56am On Aug 06, 2015
What's your prediction for top four? Mine is
Arsenal
Chelsea
Manchester City
Manchester United

Sorry, I don't see Liverpool making it again this year. So many new faces that need blending; the same problem we had last season, hope I'm wrong though.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
my prediction is
Chelsea
arsenal
man utd
man city

mourinho usually wins the league when he has an excellent 1st half of the season,so i expect Chelsea to win if they have an excellent 1st half of the campaign.the remaining 3 positions depends on which team has the longest period of consistency and given their form for the past 2 seasons it surely will be an interesting battle not forgetting those outside teams trying to break in( liverpool,spurs and Southampton)
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Spy360(m): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Meksbig:
my prediction is
Chelsea
arsenal
man utd
man city

mourinho usually wins the league when he has an excellent 1st half of the season,so i expect Chelsea to win if they have an excellent 1st half of the campaign.the remaining 3 positions depends on which team has the longest period of consistency and given their form for the past 2 seasons it surely will be an interesting battle not forgetting those outside teams trying to break in( liverpool,spurs and Southampton)
You are right but unlike Mourinho he hasn't strengthened this season, and though his first team is the strongest yet he has no bench. So if any of Costa, Hazard and Fabregas gets injured, it's over for him.
But when I look at Arsenal and the level of depth they have, mehn...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Meksbig(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2015
same injury theory is applicable to every team..arsenal is just one or two injuries away from crises..speaking of bench,it isnt the no of players you have that counts but the quality of the players( as our dear liverpool learnt last season)..an injury or loss of form to coquelin,koscielny/mertesacker,giroud will leave arsenal exposed.can arsene wenger motivate the players to play above their present quality like mourinho or SAF will also play an important role in their season
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 12:07am On Aug 08, 2015
Spy360:

#Klopp4Kops

grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coded01: 12:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Meksbig:

there is no continuity. sometimes you wonder if the owners know what they are doing at all

No they only care about profits... lipsrsealed
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Tval(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Spy360:

#Klopp4Kops
Keep acting like one of them. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by barackohandso(m): 5:36am On Aug 08, 2015
coded01:

No they only care about profits... lipsrsealed

You don reach here again
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Abuklaw(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Good morning to all kopites. I am following your analysis here keenly but I believe that all in all, let give Rodgers the chance to win our trust back. I am positive that we will break into top four at the end of this season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.