Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217915 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coolguyz(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
#YNWA!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
We made the competition into top 4 easier for you. We simply left the bandwagon of 'the top 4 racers'-the only title you might be getting this season even with so many signing grin. So we got the league title and left you down there, never to worry about competiting with us. cheesy

Pray tell, from all your roaming through and fro... Have you considered my player TAA? grin
Shhhh. You talk too much. You have only one epl and I have 13!! Respect! Respect! Respect! grin

TAA? That cross and inshallah merchant? I have weighed him on the scale and he has been found wanting. He is a fraud. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
coolguyz:
#YNWA!
Yes brother! Welcome.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
sylvalord:
Shhhh. You talk too much. You have only one epl and I have 13!! Respect! Respect! Respect! grin

TAA? That cross and inshallah merchant? I have weighed him on the scale and he has been found wanting. He is a fraud. grin
As usual, banking on past glories. Just accept it, you're just like every normal club out there, you'll never compete for titles cheesy. Anyways, is it true that fat Maguire is the world most expensive defender, costing £80mil and Steven Bergwijn £27mil? grin

And have you considered his fk against crystal palace? When will AWB come outside? Your RB has been trying so hard, pushing forward, trying to emulate my player (cross and insha allah), can you tell him there's only one TAA? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
As usual, banking on past glories. Just accept it, you're just like every normal club out there, you'll never compete for titlescheesy. Anyways, is it true that fat Maguire is the world most expensive defender, costing £80mil and Steven Bergwijn £27mil? grin

And have you considered his fk against crystal palace? When will AWB come outside? Your RB has been trying so hard, pushing forward, trying to emulate my player (cross and insha allah), can you tell him there's only one TAA? cheesy
We will revisit the bolded statement next year. wink

Manchester United can never be like other clubs. Not when when have more than double the Epl titles any other team in England has. tongue We are coming back for our spot. Watch your back angry

How is AWB trying to emulate TAA? Every time AWB crosses he has an intended target. His crosses are always accurate, it’s the strikers that are sometimes not in the right place. Unlike TAA who just spams 200 crosses into the box and hopes someone connects to one of them. Cross and inshallah merchant. grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SirMichael1: 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2020
sylvalord:

Manchester United can never be like other clubs. Not when when have more than double the Epl titles any other team in England has. tongue We are coming back for our spot. Watch your back angry

How is AWB trying to emulate TAA? Every time AWB crosses he has an intended target. His crosses are always accurate, it’s the strikers that are sometimes not in the right place. Unlike TAA who just spams 200 crosses into the box and hopes someone connects to one of them. Cross and inshallah merchant. grin
Next season? Can't wait! The last time you guys won the league was with alex and it is an undeniable fact that he always bought his ways to trophies and that explain your trophy drought after he left? So how are you guys going to do it next season? Getting rashford and pogba to fall each time in the 18 yard? Or asking B. Fernandes to work strictly on fk and pks? Why do I always see cr7 in Bruno? Another Penaldo? More of Penandes? grin grin cheesy

TAA has been at the base of our attack and defense. He is that perfect modern day RB. His crosses so accurate that he's second to the best in chances created and assist ranking. Please where is Aaron? Tackling doesn't win you games, goals do. The earlier baby face offloads him and get a good RB, the better. cheesy

One day, a picture of TAA about to take a set piece will be in all museums the world over and AWB will be in Bolton Wanderers tacKling his carreer. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coolguyz(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
sylvalord:

Just to break down how you truly sound with that 13ish thing is like us saying oh, we won 18 league titles under the old era and you won just 7 then. so you just became a club in this last decade..

Anyways, its a bitter pill to swallow for most manure fans. We remain only club to have won titles (domestic and continental) across multiple decades. That's consistency.

The fact is there is no trophy in your cabinet we don't have... but guess what, i have that which you couldn't get on your attempt.

by the way that cross and inshallah merchant has more goals and assist than AWB can ever dream of. When AWB starts scoring direct freekicks (abi that is also crossing too), then you can put their skills and technicalities up for comparison, as of now, AWB can only dream of it ni

keep chasing shadows whiloe i'm sipping my whiskey singing - You'll Never Walk Alone!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
sylvalord:

Before Liverpool started her 30 years league title drought, we were already on 18 league titles record. Who knew it would take another 30 years before we could win another title.

Manure is already on 7years without a title. Who knows, yours might actually exceed 30years with the way your club is been run at moment grin

The cross and inshallah merchant currently holds the record for the defender with most assists in a season.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AreaFada2: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2020
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by yungchop: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2020
YNWA cool
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2020
Thread has resurrected again....

Walkon kopite.... cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by elpochas: 6:59am On Jun 28, 2020
YNWA.we are back on our perch.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Crackhead25(m): 7:07am On Jun 28, 2020
#YNWA!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hucienda: 7:11am On Jun 28, 2020
Wow. Liverpool is indeed back on her perch. cheesy

Congratulations on this achievement!

You'll Never Walk Alone.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 28, 2020
manmustwac:
Hmmm i just wanna be the first poster on this new thread.  smiley
this your ftc position is worth millions sir.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Flashaldrin(m): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2020
We need to reinforce this summer.

What do you guys think of Sancho?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by winterfell007(m): 7:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Op I think it's actually six Uefa Championship Title Liverpool has.. grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Minemrys: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Flashaldrin:

too expensive. Overrated. I'd rather give curtis j0nes and harvey elliott a chance.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Goalnaldo(m): 7:23am On Jun 28, 2020
O'Boylé this thread Na ten years ago shocked how Liverpool fans have waited for it to reach front page grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BABANGBALI: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2020
Rubbish. Person no go hear word again tbis season
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by andycoal40(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:

Sorry... but we are champions
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by steveodo(m): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2020
champions league is 6 not 5
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2020
winterfell007:
Op I think it's actually six Uefa Championship Title Liverpool has.. grin grin
he created the thread ten years ago cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Adasun(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:
we are champions of England.

Mancity would give us guard of honor.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Fuckalldmods(f): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2020
Update that post at the beginning...

Add the recent trophies.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by mindful01: 7:40am On Jun 28, 2020

UP LIVERPOOL, LET'S CONTINUE WINNING THE LEAGUE TILL 2050

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by UKordietrying: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2020
You made us sing that
You made us sing that
Champions of England
You made us sing that

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by SEGLIZ: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2020
BABANGBALI:

bad belle, negative energy 'Will Always Walk Alone.'
KTBFFH for YNWA.
this thread was long overdue.
30 years struggle, 10 year waiting, the VICTORY is more than worth it.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by TheMainMan: 7:49am On Jun 28, 2020
The op of this thread was last active 2013... would have asked him to edit what he wrote on front page
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by marvin906(m): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Flashaldrin:

he's overpriced...
fsg will never cough that amount..
we need a back up defender and sell lovern..
we a back up winger...

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by BABANGBALI: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
SEGLIZ:

bad belle, negative energy 'Will Always Walk Alone.'
KTBFFH for YNWA.
this thread was long overdue.
30 years struggle, 10 year waiting, the VICTORY is more than worth it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.