Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217865 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amblors(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2011
@mccoy lol
am not still convinced by KK selections
seems very very biased.
a win is always good though.

the guys that helped the team in the second half of the season and now benchwarmers, SMH.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2011
^^ shey? How else can one explain why team selection begins with Henderson, then Reina before others when Maxi didn't even make the bench.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amblors(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2011
Kuyt is the teams hardest worker n he hast bin startin of late
Dalglish has gone all british
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2011
Azzin, Just hoping his eyes go just leave Britain this January, Hazard or something
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amblors(m): 11:31am On Sep 26, 2011
i doubt he's going to buy anyone. its a striker we need, Caroll doesn't cut it.
no thanks to him for selling Miereless
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by ritchboy(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2011
At this rate Carroll could turn out to be a bigger flop than Torres. cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amblors(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
ritchboy:

At this rate Carroll could turn out to be a bigger flop than Torres. cheesy

Caroll and Henderson still play like they belong to the clubs from which they were bought form (lower league teams).
I guess even Kenny Dalglish knows that Maxi should be playing
but he has to justify the money wasted on the sub standard/overpriced brit players.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2011
Bump!!! Big game today, u guys can like to say something.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by amblors(m): 12:20am On Oct 15, 2011
i think i'll b silent first n see how Kenny intends to play.
I havn't been wowed by any of our games this season.
i HOPE we win though.
would b nice to slap ManU
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by duduspace(m): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2011
What is making this team so confident to be playing a mid season friendly?  undecided
is your squad depth that high that you don't mind copping a few more unnecessary injuries?
Rangers is already about 10 points ahead of everyone in their league.

Okay, e ma binu I think its for the Hillsbro disaster.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by ritchboy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2011
Carroll is making a mockery of Torres' transfer fee. . . What a terrible player! cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2011
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by duduspace(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2012
This is so not dench.
Liverpool is a club with a proud history and its fan page should be on the first page anywhere.
By the way, Congratulations on your new Warrior deal peoples, I'm particularly happy its more than what Manure got for their deal and bodes well for us when our current slavery to Nike expires at Arsenal.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^Thanx 4 helping us wake dis thread smiley smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by duduspace(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
alekside:

^^^Thanx 4 helping us wake dis thread smiley smiley

Honestly, Liverpool is a big club. Y'all had a vibrant community here and shouldn't let it die just cos yu're going through a drought.
True fans stick by their club through thick and thin.
What happened to Illusion2, if I'd known he was lonely in this thread, I'd have spent more time here and not rubbed it in too much.

Personally, even though I think you payed a bit too much for Jordan Henderson, the boy is coming along nicely.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by coolguyz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 25, 2012
hope we qualify through (not necessary make we win, even if na draw, KK. . . na beg we beg) tonight and at least have a chance of a silverware this season!

YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
duduspace:

Honestly, Liverpool is a big club. Y'all had a vibrant community here and shouldn't let it die just cos yu're going through a drought.
True fans stick by their club through thick and thin.
What happened to Illusion2, if I'd known he was lonely in this thread, I'd have spent more time here and not rubbed it in too much.

Personally, even though I think you payed a bit too much for Jordan Henderson, the boy is coming along nicely.
I think most of d supporters here are tired of the inconsistency in performance or some of 'em are just 2 busy. All the same, the team is ours and we've got no other option than 2 keep supporting it.
On Henderson, I had great doubts about him initially but I think I'm starting 2 like him, atleast he's been more convincing than Carroll and Downing.

Once again bro, thanx 4 ur concern. smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
coolguyz:

hope we qualify through (not necessary make we win, even if na draw, KK. . . na beg we beg) tonight and at least have a chance of a silverware this season!

YNWA
We did o!!! I hope the boys won't underrate Cardiff like they always do before meeting "Weaker" oppositions.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 25, 2012
Next is the other Manc team. This FA cup game against MANURE should be the last of Suarez's 8 games ban. Can't wait 2 av him back! smiley
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by duduspace(m): 6:14am On Jan 26, 2012
Congratulations Alekside. Other fans should start coming back now. grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by PoDeep(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Maaan, if yall beat Cardiff & win the CC, that would be an indirect piss on Arsenal sha! We were beginning to enjoy you Kops being as trophyless as us. ;(
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by manmustwac(m): 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2012
Liverpool knocked man city out of the league cup. Knocked man united out of the F.A. Cup but then disappoint us by losing to bolton away.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Booty4me: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
Liverpool for the double d season. Cant wait. YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by kolexy(m): 5:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
Reds till death!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by McCoy91(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2012
BUMP BUMP!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 02, 2012
Where are my fellow red fans? grin

About time we reactivate dis great thread.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Bump!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2013
time we reactivate dis
great thread. we the mighty red...YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 17, 2013
Against Stoke 2day

Mignolet

Johnson Toure Agger Enrique

Gerrard Lucas

Allen

Aspas Coutinho
Sturridge

Prediction: 2 - 0
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 3:25am On Aug 17, 2013
Mignolet

Johnson Agger Toure Enrique

Gerrard. Lucas

Allen Coutinho

Aspas Sturridge

Thank God that their rugby manage is out.
I hate Stoke city.

Prediction: 3-1
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2013
waited so long to watch my mighty red in action again watched the pre season matches but nothing compares to the epl... going for a 2-0 win to Liverpool.. and also curious wat our mid field and front line will b like..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.