Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217868 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 19, 2013
Big shame Coutinho would be out for 6 weeks. Guess we will be seeing Luis Alberto at the No. 10 role as he was bought to cover for Coutinho.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2013
Why my fellow Red fans no dey gree post on this thread. We are second on the Table FFS!cheesy This thread should be up there with the rest.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Next up is a trip to the Emirate. I would really love to see Coutinho, SAS combo. I would be happy with a draw though.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
alekside: Next up is a trip to the Emirate. I would really love to see Coutinho, SAS combo. I would be happy with a draw though.
I'll take Henderson over young coutinho due to the fact he just recovered and the match is really going to be physical, Henderson is really physical and energetic.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
raynold: I'll take Henderson over young coutinho due to the fact he just recovered and the match is really going to be physical, Henderson is really physical and energetic.
I agree. Henderson's high pressing game will be useful against the fluid Arsenal Midfield. Arsenal mIdfield seem to always crumble when it is highly pressed as shown against West Brom, Dortmund and Crystal palace (1st half) respectively. Countinho can come in around the 60 mins mark.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2013
alekside: I agree. Henderson's high pressing game will be useful against the fluid Arsenal Midfield. Arsenal mIdfield seem to always crumble when it is highly pressed as shown against West Brom, Dortmund and Crystal palace (1st half) respectively. Countinho can come in around the 60 mins mark.
exactly
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Henderson is beginning to remind me of a certain Dirk Kuyt who is not highly technically gifted. But as a fan, u can't just stop loving his work rate.

Believe me, Hendo is stronger than all of our players when it comes to marathon. Lol.
No wonder he starts every match!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2013
hurricaneChris: Henderson is beginning to remind me of a certain Dirk Kuyt who is not highly technically gifted. But as a fan, u can't just stop loving his work rate.

Believe me, Hendo is stronger than all of our players when it comes to marathon. Lol.
No wonder he starts every match!
yes the guy is really energetic.. I just pray he gets better..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AndreUweh(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2013
Liverpool might have been highly placed in the EPL now but what determines her fate this season begins with the Arsenal match this weekend.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Andre Uweh: Liverpool might have been highly placed in the EPL now but what determines her fate this season begins with the Arsenal match next week.
this week you mean.. a single match can't determine the faith of a club..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by AndreUweh(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
raynold: this week you mean.. a single match can't determine the faith of a club..
The starting of tough fixtures
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2013
Andre Uweh:
pretty confident about the assnal match.. with flamini and arteta both out and walcot, chamb also doubts.. we on the other hand will be playing with our best squad after Enrique and countinho both recovering from there various injuries.. only injury fear is johnson. just praying he will be fit..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Pro02: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2013
We wud beat arsenal liverpoolly,trust me

YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
Andre Uweh:
I see nothing tough about the coming games. I consider our last 9 games tougher than our coming games as we've always failed to perform against the so called 'lesser team' why we seem to always raise our game against the 'top teams'.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
raynold: yes the guy is really energetic.. I just pray he gets better..
He seems to be playing with confidence these days. All he need to sort out now is his shooting. He could have gotten at least 2 goals against WBA.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2013
alekside: He seems to be playing with confidence these days. All he need to sort out now is his shooting. He could have gotten at least 2 goals against WBA.
yeah his shooting is really awful this season.. last I think he was a bit better last season.. I also want to see our midfielders scoring and not just SAS
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 10:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Dry thread undecided undecided undecided grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 10:18am On Nov 01, 2013
Have you ever seen Gerrard win the League? tongue
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:47am On Nov 01, 2013
Ola one: Have you ever seen Gerrard win the League? tongue
go hang yourself..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2013
raynold: go hang yourself..
LOSERpool grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ola one:
LOSERpool grin grin grin
if u suport asernal then ur one really confuse fellow talking about Steve g not lifting the epl, same Steve lifted the ucl in 2005 which ur useless team is still dreaming about..#funFact aston villa and Nottingham forest are more successful in Europe than asernal.. so take a chill pill ©UNT..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2013
raynold: if u suport asernal then ur one really confuse fellow talking about Steve g not lifting the epl, same Steve lifted the ucl in 2005 which ur useless team is still dreaming about..#funFact aston villa and Nottingham forest are more successful in Europe than asernal.. so take a chill pill ©UNT..
LOSERpool grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2013
Ola one:
LOSERpool grin grin
frustrated soul.. so u can't write about anything else.. lol
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 9:59am On Nov 02, 2013
raynold: frustrated soul.. so u can't write about anything else.. lol
LOSERpool cheesy
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Ola one:
LOSERpool cheesy
lost soul..5 champions league trophies 18 epl titles..beat that..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaone1: 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Quiet in here. I hope you all are not walking alone. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
raynold: lost soul..5 champions league trophies 18 epl titles..beat that..
Here we go again.. History history history.. Lest i forget.. Future 2-0 History #COYG

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2013
R2bees: Here we go again.. History history history.. Lest i forget.. Future 2-0 History #COYG
And please what is wrong in talking about history, history defines a club oooo wait u guys have non.. u can't call 2005ucl trophy, 2007 ucl final, 2010 carling cup winners history.. please when last did arsenal smell anything?.. I can bet u guus won't win d epl..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
all this senseless arsenal fan here the quicker u realise that 1 game can't define a club season the better for u..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
R2bees: Here we go again.. History history history.. Lest i forget.. Future 2-0 History #COYG
Another useless Gayner.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Next up, fulham at Anfield. We need to pick ourselves up and move on.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
raynold: And please what is wrong in talking about history, history defines a club oooo wait u guys have non.. u can't call 2005ucl trophy, 2007 ucl final, 2010 carling cup winners history.. please when last did arsenal smell anything?.. I can bet u guus won't win d epl..
yeah.. Championship side Nottinham forrest won championsleague in the 60s or so.....i guess they are better than Arsenal.. Grow up mate this is 2013, not 70s

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.