Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England (217766 Views)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Forever Reds / Liverpool F.C Fans Zone - the Mighty Reds ! / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (108) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 6:49am On Aug 17, 2013
It's Match Day.
Teams: Liverpool Vs Stoke.
Time: 12:45pm.
Venue: Anfield.
YNWA.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 7:10am On Aug 17, 2013
I have always been scared of Stoke because of their rugby mentality. But now that their bald headed rugby coach-Tony Pulis is out, we can been black and blue.

Wish Suarez wud play this match
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2013
hurricaneChris: I have always been scared of Stoke because of their rugby mentality. But now that their bald headed rugby coach-Tony Pulis is out, we can been black and blue.

Wish Suarez wud play this match
haha rugby football, yeah lets just pray Hughes don't follow Pulis footsteps..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
Confirmed team vs stoke what do you
think kopites
Mignolet,
Johnson, Toure, Agger,Enrique, Lucas,
Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Aspas,
Sturridge

Subs: Jones, Sterling, Wisdom, Ibe,
Allen, Borini, Luis Alberto.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 2:41pm On Aug 17, 2013
Full Time! Amazing! 1 - 0 (Sturridge)
amazing penalty and double save
from Mignolet, it shouldn't of came to
that, but its a winning start! Get in!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2013
Great way to start the Season.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2013
We never walk alone.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:00pm On Aug 17, 2013
what a day.. great victory.. we still would have been top of the league if not for begovic and woodwork.. match could have ended 4-0..am still very happy tho..played 1, 1 win, 1 clean sheet.. on to next week
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
Hughes reigh in Stoke has started with another loss.

una want make them fire the guy again.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2013
usbcable: Hughes reigh in Stoke has started with another loss.

una want make them fire the guy again.

we dont mind as long as we finish in the top four..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
raynold: we dont mind as long as we finish in the top four..

abeg avoid that top four trophy plague.

thats how Arsene started and turned Arsenal into top four trophy chasing team in the BPL.

you are witness to wetin happen today from the hands of Ben-10
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 2:35am On Aug 18, 2013
usbcable:

abeg avoid that top four trophy plague.

thats how Arsene started and turned Arsenal into top four trophy chasing team in the BPL.

you are witness to wetin happen today from the hands of Ben-10
your right, but top 4 is almost certainly a most this season.. and I still believe we will lift a trophy this season.. we certainly ain't arsenal that's for sure
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2013
but y cant we win the league? because apart from chelshit and manshitty, no oda team is stronger than our in epl

i stand to be corrected!!!
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2013
hurricaneChris: but y cant we win the league? because apart from chelshit and manshitty, no oda team is stronger than our in epl

if we sign wilian then der is a possibility of that happening... don't under estimate tot'ham and man u tho...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2013
hurricaneChris: but y cant we win the league? because apart from chelshit and manshitty, no oda team is stronger than our in epl

coughs

Man Utd and Tot Hotspur comes to mind here. they are experienced and did better than Liverpool last season and not much has changed with the squads. Spurs even re-inforced there strike force and are not ready to let go of the Welsh Wolverine.

Studdridge is not enough to do the damage.
Suarez must not go just like Man U is not willing to sell Rooney

so Liverpool gats buy better midfielders.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
with the way tot'ham played today.. we could easily get past them..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 10:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
The Times reporting - Spurs try to hijack
Liverpool deal for player(Wilian).. please what is wrong with this club called tot'ham.. player to decide which club to go to 2moro..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2013
The ECHO understands Liverpool have
also renewed their pursuit of Sporting
Lisbon centre-back Tiago Ilori.
Rodgers was keen to wrap up a deal
back in June but talks between the
clubs broke down.
The Reds had a bid of around
£3million rejected with Sporting
demanding more than double that
amount.
However, Ilori’s refusal to pen a new
contract in Portugal has given
Liverpool hope that a compromise fee
can now be agreed for the 20-year-
old.
The Reds were represented at
Sporting’s game against Arouca
yesterday and further discussions
were held with the young defender’s
representatives.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Report from Anfield says Cissoko is
already in d building to sign d loan
contract for 12months and if he
performs well at d end of d loan deal,
he will be signed permanently for
around 5m
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2013

We can't win the league cos our squad depth is poor. Ideally we should have two quality players for each position. For instance, imagine how an injury to Lucas or Agger would affect the team as a whole. Let's just keep hoping we can at least contend for top 4.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2013
raynold: if we sign wilian then der is a possibility of that happening... don't under estimate tot'ham and man u tho...
He seems to be overprized. I learned he really wanted to join us but the transfer fee was way above what we submitted. I can't see us over-paying for any player after Carroll, Downing and Adam mistake. We've learnt our lessons.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 25, 2013
2 wins out of 2. 6 points out of a possible 6. 2 clean sheets. The last time we won our 1st 2 games was 08/09 season when we finished 2nd. I still won't get ahead of myself cos I feel our squad depth is too thin. We need to sign a Defensive Mid fielder to backup for Lucas, a new centre back, a left winger and another Attacking Mid fielder to lift the pressure off Coutinho, with this I think we can actually contend for 4th.

Next up is Manure. We'd be going into this with great confidence. Personally, I'd be happy with a draw. 7 points from 9 is not bad.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 11:26am On Aug 25, 2013
alekside: 2 wins out of 2. 6 points out of a possible 6. 2 clean sheets. The last time we won our 1st 2 games was 08/09 season when we finished 2nd. I still won't get ahead of myself cos I feel our squad depth is too thin. We need to sign a Defensive meldfider to backup for Lucas, a new centre back, a left winger and another Attacking Midfielder to lift the pressure off Coutinho, with this I think we can actually contend for 4th.

Next up is Manure. We'd be going into this with great confidence. Personally, I'd be happy with a draw. 7 points from 9 is not bad.
anytime I see the team bench I just get worried.. I hope BR brings in 2 new and talented players b4 d market closes..
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2013
raynold: anytime I see the team bench I just get worried.. I hope BR brings in 2 new and talented players b4 d market closes..
I hope BR would surprise us before the transfer window closes.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by hurricaneChris: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2013
guys relax. Am very optimisitc abt this season. Pepe Reina caused us 14points last seasonz. Imagine where we wud av finished with those 14points. Mignolet on d other hand has saved us 4points already. Tho our team is very tin, we only need that mentality Fergie instilled in United that they can beat any team. I saw that mentality against Villa, i pray we go very high in d table bfo january. Dont forget that Suarez isnt goin, another great addition
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2013
Tiago IIori, Moahmodu Sahko, Victor Moses, Shey Given, .... Speculations on Torres coming backN but I don't think chelsea will release him after wot he did to Bayern.

I pray we get almost all before window closes.

I really won't mind this Suarez going and using the money to get Torres bck if possible.

# just saying...
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by usbcable(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2013
o ye never walk alone faithfuls.

what thou expect today?
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2013
Which one is the official LFC thread
Be that as it may, im very happy about our win over man utd today.signs of better things to come during the
Season. I still think we need a very good midfielder.
#YNWA
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by raynold(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2013
great win 2day.. top of the league
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Back to where we belong... THE TOP.
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 17, 2013
10 out of 12
Re: Liverpool FC Fan Zone: Champions of England by Olaolufred(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
alekside: Back to where we belong... THE TOP.

THE KOP ARE MEANT FOR THE TOP.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (108) (Reply)

Paris Saint-gemain FC Fan Thread: Les Rouge-et-bleu..."Revons plus grand" / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here (Old) / Manchester City Fan Thread!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.