Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why She's Not Falling For Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why She's Not Falling For Me? (665 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why She's Not Falling For Me? by greatmann: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2019
Most of the people here have had at one point or the other a lady whom the crushed on, but later on the couldn't get the lady fall for them.

In this post is have explained with good examples borne out of experience from many testifiers...

I urge you to click the link below and educate yourself...

[url][/url]http://www.dcere.site/2019/08/how-to-find-girl.html

Remember education is the greatest asset one can have.

Enjoy reading
Re: Why She's Not Falling For Me? by udoekere: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
this is Nairaland,i swear nobody go click not even me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why She's Not Falling For Me? by Oloki: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Why She's Not Falling For Me? by olorire24(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2019
la click la bend...so they say!

1 Like

Re: Why She's Not Falling For Me? by greatmann: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
It's not a must for you to click. The post is meant for people who want to be educated on the above subject. Thank you
udoekere:
this is Nairaland,i swear nobody go click not even me
Re: Why She's Not Falling For Me? by NLSavage: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2019
please som1 should bring the post here abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Early Morning S3x Attack On Him: Benefits, Positions, Tips And More / The Agony Of My Love Story! / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.