Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

She Said Am Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said Am Small (4636 Views)

She Said Am Not Romantic / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / My Bf Said Am Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 1:32am On Oct 13, 2019
Am a student in my finals in an highly prestigious university. During my 5 years in school, i finally made up my mind to av a girlfriend. I got one, she hated me at first bt over time we started liking eachother. Though i asked her out and she initially turned me down but later on she ended up falling in love with me. I guess the way i didnt give her much attention and the thought of me settling for a NO (Ion like wasting time on girls forming hard to gt) made her forced to ask me out of which i agreed.
Fastforward to a day when we were caught up in a hot romance, she brought out my penis for MouthAction and was like 'big boy with small god'.
At first i didnt understand what she met not until
4days ago when a guy out of nowhere sent her the picture of his penis on facebook. She showed me and said i should see 'a small guy with a big god'. There and then i realised what message she was trying to pass across the other day. I asked her if i was small and she said yes without hesitation, i asked her for a way forward about this and she said i should gt some penis enlargement pills. It sounded like a bright idea bt i wasnt sure if it will or will not work, drugs like this are mostly to av side effect.

Please if there's anyone who has used any of this type of drugs should give me a review and where to gt it.

Arigato gozaimasu.......thank you very much

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Small by izibili44: 1:42am On Oct 13, 2019
Guy let the girl go.

25 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2019
The girl is an olosho.. she intends having sex with the so called small boy with big god..

Better delete her from your life.

32 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by majamajic(m): 2:00am On Oct 13, 2019
let her look for her mate , u go look for your mate too

as shoe get size , it's same down there too

7 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by internationalman(m): 2:01am On Oct 13, 2019
Fake story..

Just another fuckboy seeking for opinions, approval, validation and justification for penis enlargement pills...

9 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by blesskewe(f): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2019
What else can she offer apart from sex

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by Skmoda360(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2019
izibili44:
Guy let the girl go.
She is a useless bitch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Am Small by Skmoda360(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2019
blesskewe:
You get sense ooo

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Small by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 13, 2019
I am with the girl on this, how can you have a small dick and you expect her not to complain.

Enlarge it make person pikin enjoy na.

4 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by RredbulL: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2019
Ardar:
I am with the girl on this, how can you have a small dick and you expect her not to complain.

5 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by 24kmagic: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2019
How does being a student in a prestigious university relates to this your story?

All these small small children weh full this place sef mtcheew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Said Am Small by SenecaTheYonger: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2019
How do you guys come up with all these stories?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Am Small by Privatepart00: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2019
habeebcole:
Am a student in my finals in an highly prestigious university. During my 5 years in school, i finally made up my mind to av a girlfriend. I got one, she hated me at first bt over time we started liking eachother. Though i asked her out and she initially turned me down but later on she ended up falling in love with me. I guess the way i didnt give her much attention and the thought of me settling for a NO (Ion like wasting time on girls forming hard to gt) made her forced to ask me out of which i agreed.
Fastforward to a day when we were caught up in a hot romance, she brought out my penis for MouthAction and was like 'big boy with small god'.
4days ago when a guy out of nowhere sent her the picture of his penis on facebook. She showed me and said i should see 'a small guy with a big god'. There and then i realised what message she was trying to pass across the other day. I asked her if i was small and she said yes without hesitation, i asked her for a way forward about this and she said i should gt some penis enlargement pills. It sounded like a bright idea bt i wasnt sure if it will or will not work, drugs like this are mostly to av side effect.

Please if there's anyone who has used any of this type of drugs should give me a review and where to gt it.

. Simply tell her that she’s a small garden with a wide path way .

3 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by Cuteli2: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
At least u are a big boy, but with small God hahaha haha � � �
Re: She Said Am Small by MJBOLT: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
grin

Re: She Said Am Small by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ardar:

iwo omo yii ..a maa shifti womb e ! grin stop lookin 4 our trouble
Re: She Said Am Small by nlPoster: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2019
habeebcole:

You are fornicating, give your life to Christ and stop sleeping around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said Am Small by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
You will soon die for nothing. Mind my words "for nothing".

Re: She Said Am Small by AfroKnight: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
I thought you said she loves you.

cheesy cheesy

Don’t let one small girl mess with your mind. Dump her. There are plenty replacements.
Re: She Said Am Small by nlPoster: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
princeking2:
op you and I will soon die for nothing. Mind my words "for nothing".

Re: She Said Am Small by Mollyrobs123: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Do you wanna marry her? If you are really sure, you can go ahead with the enlargement but if not just leave that thing as it is, not all girls like em big
Re: She Said Am Small by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
izibili44:
Guy let the girl go.

Sense will not kill you
Re: She Said Am Small by Millennialaku(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
What is the length of your prick sir?

Let's start from there
Re: She Said Am Small by SavageResponse(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
habeebcole:

That girl is far more experienced and exposed than you.

Dump her and find your mate

2 Likes

Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
internationalman:
Fake story..

Just another fuckboy seeking for opinions, approval, validation and justification for penis enlargement pills...
its not fake sir
Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
SavageResponse:

That girl is far more experienced and exposed than you.

Dump her and find your mate
bt i was d one who deflowered her...tho she told me she was used to giving BJ

1 Like

Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Millennialaku:
What is the length of your prick sir?

Let's start from there
d lenght is not d problem....its d girth
Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
Mollyrobs123:
Do you wanna marry her? If you are really sure, you can go ahead with the enlargement but if not just leave that thing as it is, not all girls like em big
well....no one knows wat the future holds
Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Ardar:

am working on it
Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Privatepart00:
. Simply tell her that she’s a small garden with a wide path way .
lol
Re: She Said Am Small by habeebcole: 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
blesskewe:
she prays for me...one thing i'll continue to appreciate....funny enough it always work for me
Re: She Said Am Small by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
habeebcole:
she prays for me...one thing i'll continue to appreciate....funny enough it always work for me

So u no want hear word abi undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

As A Man How Do You Feel When You See Something Like This / My Girlfriend Is Refusing Me Sex Cuz I'm Broke At The Moment / Babes: What Do You Fall For In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.