Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account (30515 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by davillian(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2019
even if I no wont to beat am
that sign on his shirt would switch My anger to Automatic
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by ojtech8291: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Devil is not far from you. Your friends, your neighbours might be the devil. Be careful and pray constantly and fervently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by achikolo(f): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
post=83123323:

Thanks for the heads up dearie.
He will learn in the hard way!
[/s]
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Simbrixton(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2019
YorubaNinja:
After checking the name... na dem ways be dat... if you know, you know! grin
please it is not about na dem dat guy must die in jail
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2019
Taking someones life cos of 57k, wetin musa no go see for gate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Moscodee1990(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2019
So how comes she couldn't perceive the smell of the sniper? or she just decided to eat the food knowing it has been poisoned.�
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by CanadaOrBust: 11:21am On Oct 14, 2019
JerryLegend:
Peeps should look out for signs of enmity from their friends. Don't waste time to stay clear away from them, this one went the extreme. But he ought to be having some resounding slaps from different angles already, see the way he is still calm. undecided

Rather peeps should be wary of friends who have ANY grounds for being JEALOUS of them because jealousy is like madness. People under it’s influence can do ANYTHING
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2019
Do you want me to take up this case for you this is a MURDER case I can't be looking to see my fellow students been murdered in a broad day light I'm a ex student of Tai Solarin University of Education also

1 Like

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by luluosas(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Igbo boy? Not again with evil and bad news again!
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by CEO1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by JerryLegend(m): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Rather peeps should be wary of friends who have ANY grounds for being JEALOUS of them because jealousy is like madness. People under it’s influence can do ANYTHING

Swears man. That shii piss me off like why? For what?
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by delishpot: 1:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
The typical Nigerian character. They insult you for being broke and hate you when you make it. If they can't get rid of you due to the fact that they can't see free cash if you are killed.... They become "loyal" to you until they can kill you or you go broke.

1 Like

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Platony(m): 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wicked world.

Heartless souls!!
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Godsonkemz(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Heart of a man is desperately plotting evil. What joy will you derive from snuffing life out of someone whereas you want to live.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Fantazy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
ladilawal82:
Man's inhumanity to man[s][/s] angry

This one is Man's inhumanity to woman[b][/b] grin
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Stefaniebo(f): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
foster212:
I smell publicity stunt.
who in earth would want to play the role of a miserable killer because of publicity stunt.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by LilNetty(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
nawa...Nd this Guy is my close friend.
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Luckysbab: 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
MiaB:
ODE

You've not learned anything from your ban, I see. grin

So you think it's only you that know how to report abi?
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by MiaB(f): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Luckysbab:

You've not learned anything from your ban, I see. grin

So you think it's only you that know how to report abi?
Joker, i wasn't banned unlike you i have a life and don't spend all day here
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Luckysbab: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
MiaB:
Joker, i wasn't banned unlike you i have a life and don't spend all day here
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN Exposes 23,306 ‘ghost Workers’ On Fed Govt Payroll / Robbers Raid Biggess Hotel In Ogun, Rape Worker / Mohammed Dewji Kidnapped In Tanzania (Africa’s Youngest Billionaire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.