Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account (30503 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Gossipninja: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Instagram comedian and content creator, Danni Iyabo from Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode has exposed her fake friend who tried to kill her with sniper after stealing N57k from her account.

According to her, the young boy, identified as Efy Nwamama on IG is her friend and partner in the comedy business, but out of envy that she’s about to ‘blow’ before him, he had to take drastic measures to end her life, an action which she never believed he’s capable of.

Sharing photos of the culprit after being caught, she wrote;

After stealing my money,he went ahead and poured sniper in my drink and food,d little I ate out of d food caused me a lot of harm last week but I thank God for life.

We have been so cool to you, I even suspected someone else.

This guy no want make I blow...I had to deceive him here....but what if I let him go and he hurt me in future?am so sad he wanted to kill I and Mario Talker.

It was not easy taking the guy to the school authorities because everyone is just angry.

It’s so sad because this guy has been working with us for a while and I liked him so much, he is with the school authorities and i feel pity for him still but Efy Nwamama , you really bleeped up.

Now I don’t know who to trust or not to, thanks to everyone that called and texted,this won’t stop me from shooting more skits.. Thank u God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98OAARFt4-M

https://zenithnaija.com/photos-of-tasued-student-arrested-for-stealing-and-poisoning-his-friends/

3 Shares

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Gossipninja: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2019
More

Watch Full Video HERE

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by daddytime(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2019
Evil resides in him. Let's pray for his repentance.

11 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by ladilawal82(m): 9:34am On Oct 13, 2019
Man's inhumanity to man angry

4 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Jabioro: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2019
Another evil generated kids on the prowl

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Gossipninja: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2019
undecided
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Elphiasdoge(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
bombo clat
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Kendumazy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by YorubaNinja: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2019
After checking the name... na dem ways be dat... if you know, you know! grin

26 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by godwinstringed1(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2019
Sorry
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Daviestunech(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Opinedecandid(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2019
End time
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by JerryLegend(m): 9:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Peeps should look out for signs of enmity from their friends. Don't waste time to stay clear away from them, this one went the extreme. But he ought to be having some resounding slaps from different angles already, see the way he is still calm. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by lovienna: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Humans can be very foolish and wicked. So how will acting as a barrier in the life of your friend help you prosper?
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by solmusdesigns: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2019
undecided

never take the laws into your own hands

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by DearDealz: 9:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Ha
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by Knsley(m): 9:50am On Oct 14, 2019
God please forbid enemies of progress in our life. Thank God for your life.

3 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by nuban07(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
U can only trust yourself, most friends will get jealous of ur achievement at some points.

4 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by oogbiko(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Wetin person no go see again
Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Oct 14, 2019
harvest his organs for medical purposed and burn him alive. not fit to leave as a human

3 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by mzBEAM(f): 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Opinedecandid:
End time

Poverty is a deadly disease.

So the mumu upcoming comedian want to kill a whole human being because of 57k? That's less than $200

2 Likes

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by DJInfluence: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
How do people even live with themselves after taking an innocent person´s life?.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efynwamama Poisons Danni Iyabo, His Friend's Food, Steals 57k From Her Account by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2019
Wickedness of the highest order!

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Mohammed Dewji Kidnapped In Tanzania (Africa’s Youngest Billionaire)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.