Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,358 members, 7,853,594 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri (3056 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

Walahi, you are not creative at all.. I have reached my conclusions about you.

Ruga since how many months now?
But you want RUGA abi no be so ?
And you criticize Igbos for rejecting RUGA grin

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by femolii: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2019
Because APC is the ruling party that is the reasons South east putting all their hope and energy on APC, So apc is not Muslims party again I don't know y they abandoned pdp for god sake well no way for them under apc rogues.

6 Likes

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
Afamed:

You have suddenly remembered you have a country called Nigeria. Suddenly no Biafra or death again? This Una hypocrite eeeehhhh
Wen u don't want them to go... Let them go...
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Cyberterror: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
All this talk of giving Igbos presidency is funny. If Igbo man becomes president, cost of living will even become more expensive and suffering will get worse. Igbo man will only go there to steal for himself, his family and few of his village people. What Igbos need is Biafra not president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by unbitchable(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
Yoruba elders knew what they wanted and approached the right buhari. Let Ohaneze also channel their demands to Wike who is the PDP leader on behalf of Igbo. Abi una dey fear wike ni?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by RichBoy247: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Pavarottii:

Wen u don't want them to go... Let them go...

You are going no where. Biafra, you won't get, Nigeria's Presidency, you won't get, even ordinary Speaker of House of Reps, you won't get.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
RichBoy247:

I understand, the cowards that gave birth to you have been used for pepper soup and suya by my Yoruba parents in the year 1970 while your aunties and nieces were used as sex slaves. Over 50 years later, I am still threatening and humiliating you just as my parents did to your parents. Why are we wicked like this?

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by LegendHer0: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Who stopped the Igbos from contesting under PDP?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by danilmo: 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Calm down we Igbos have resolved to vote in North 2023 ..stop joining SW with North because in 2023 the SW is on its own

and we SW don't mind either, let it go to the north again since una still dey do hate politics, let's see who ll b on the better advantage BTW SE or SW

meanwhile, if north will take it again, rest assured Yoruba ll keep been the V.P over and over again while SE keep wailing. till we go get sense .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Henry22(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
Am patiently waiting for 2023.....all this noise will stop.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by danilmo: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2019
Why is SE so concern abt Apc candidate. I taught they hated APc with their strength. please channel ur energy to PDP who u loved with all ur heart.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
danilmo:

and we SW don't mind either, let it go to the north again since una still dey do hate politics, let's see who ll b on the better advantage BTW SE or SW

meanwhile, if north will take it again, rest assured Yoruba ll keep been the V.P over and over again while SE keep wailing. till we go get sense .

No Problem we are okay like that
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2019
Foolish Reno. Why cant you say The South East should be given PDP presidential ticketfor 2023?

Why cant he simply say that?

These guys (PDP) simply want to take over the reigns of power through the back door.

Tell your darling pdp to give them the ticket because that of APC is meant for the South West.

Twenty years of servitude and these useless people cant reward the South East with their ticket yet the East thinks they care a hoot about them. Pdp is simply using the south east as expendables to fight their battles.

If they truly care about the south east, let them give them their ticket. How hard is that?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
Racoon:
SE does not see the presidency as a means to an end but wants a federation built on equity, justice and fairness.

This is because the north have ruled this nation for a greater part of our national existence with absolutely nothing to show for it.
What is fair about pdp not giving a people who've laboured for the party's sustenance for TWO DECADES their presidential ticket? How do you justify that? undecided

You people's concept of fairness is strange to me.

Ask your darling pdp to give you the ticket. Leave APC to handle their business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by achikolo(f): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
omenka:
What is fair about pdp not giving a people who've laboured for the party's sustenance for TWO DECADES their presidential ticket? How do you justify that? undecided

You people concept of fairness is strange to me.

Ask your darling pdp to give you the ticket. Leave APC to handle their business.
see as you carry south east matter for head omenka
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Cyberterror: 4:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Only Biafra can save Igbos. Any Igbo person talking of presidency should have his head examined.

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Afamed: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

Because all you want is RUGA and APC abi grin
You deserve indefinite ban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Pavarottii(m): 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=RichBoy247 post=83101802]

You are going no where. Biafra, you won't get, Nigeria's Presidency, you won't get, even ordinary Speaker of House of Reps, you won't get.[/quotel]
Lol no wonder u r suffering... U want people to suffer with u ... cheesy

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by IGBOSON1: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ojiofor:

After killing and continued killing of people in every region by Fulani herdsmen and their twin brother Bokoharam you have no qualms voting for a Fulani herdman in the person of Buhari but have problem with Igbo who never killed anyone.Stop reasoning from your anus.

Hate, bigotry and greed is a toxic mix that can make one discard his sense of justice and fairness!

If they say they a Igbo can never rule Nigeria b’cos of the Nzeogwu coup and the abuse a few Igbo monikers give them on social-media, then that’s fair enough! All those with this negative disposition to Igbos should then do the honourable thing by queuing behind and actively supporting IPOB so they can cut Igbos off and keep ‘one Nigeria to their ‘saintly’ selves!

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
achikolo:
see as you carry south east matter for head omenka
No be South East matter I carry, na APC matter.

God knows, if your people keep their demands to pdp, WHICH THEY SHOULD G8VEN HOW HARD THEY'VE WORKED FOR THE PARTY, I could hardly care less what they say.

Dont you also think you guys deserve a reward from pdp? Why should pdp treat the South East with so much disdain despite all the zone has done for the party for TWENTY long years?

What sort of fairness is that?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Hate, bigotry and greed is a toxic mix that can make one discard his sense of justice and fairness!

If they say they a Igbo can never rule Nigeria b’cos of the Nzeogwu coup and the abuse a few Igbo monikers give them on social-media, then that’s fair enough! All those with this negative disposition to Igbos should then do the honourable thing by queuing behind and actively supporting IPOB so they can cut Igbos off and keep ‘one Nigeria to their ‘saintly’ selves!

I am wondering why they haven't given us the Singapore treatment like Malaysians did.
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by PureFace1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2019
Reno the mad man is here again

If Igbo need the presidency ticket they should demand it from PDP

APC ticket belong to Yoruba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
Reno help tell them ooooo the PDP but why this tread attracting much comment is like this presidency na him dey hunger these people !!! Insulters , Haters ,Saboteurs, Enemies of country ,no reffredom no erection people.can some one tell me why PDP no give them chance of presidency slot? Bcs whatever they supported politically always failing . Are you telling us now that ONE NIGERIA is what you want now if presidency is giving to you? .chaiiiiiiii I remember their leader INAMDI KANU !!!!!!! He may even consider ministerial slot bcs they can sell their birth right bcs of money and personal gains.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Classicdexy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
Igbo should be the presidential candidate of both APC and PDP... If they all believe in equity, fairness and justice.,,and naija will be great again
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by omenka(m): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
Classicdexy:
Igbo should be the presidential candidate of both APC and PDP... If they all believe in equity, fairness and justice.,,and naija will be great again
Presidential candidate of APC on what grounds?

Do you realise giving the ticket to the South East is tantamount to ceding power to pdp? Will the South East ever vote APC? The answer is NO!

Why then should APC give them the ticket? No political party in the world desires to lose the seat of power. Remember even yourndarling pdp once bragged they'd rule the country for SIXTY years!!

Had Nigerians not decided to call their bluff, perhaps the pdp would still be in power today.

The East has laboured for the party for two decades, let them give the ticket to them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by JonOlive: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
How to become the president of Nigeria
1. Get the adoption of the Provisional Ruling Council - the retired Generals (IBB, OBJ, Abdusalami Abubakar, TY Danjuma et al)
2. Have a warchest or men who can back you with warchest. By warchest I mean up to a 2billion USD
3. Sway one of the 3 Major tribes to massively support you in addition to the total support of your own tribe.

Of the above listed criteria, I don't see an Igbo candidate who can amass all of the three. Niether do I see a Yoruba doing so. That said, it then portends that the Hausa fulani will remain in power for donkey years unless the south-west and the south-east unite to oust them. Ekwusiam
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
Classicdexy:
but it is fairness and equity for Igbo's to humiliating whoever supporting APC and to cast their vote in one direction for PDP ?.It is fairness for Igbos to attack ,Insult the person of whoever don't reason their ways? It is fairness for Igbo's to support whatever that can bring Nigeria down simply bcs their candidate didn't win?Is it fairness for Igbo's to ask for presidency from the country they wish it collapse since 2015? Ibgos are the most the unfairness people in Nigeria bcs they don't have leadership skill,They are shellfish and to me they can not be trusted with power .If you want to insult me !!! Tell us what happened during okadigbo and Odumeku ojuwkuw leadership Era.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by justtoodark: 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
so far i know igbos,its not gonna happen....

they are too busy takin revenge of what happend in the past....

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN: Top 10 Happiest (and Saddest) Countries In Africa (2020) / Security Detail Attached To Former Edo State Speaker, Frank Okiye Withdrawn / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.