Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri (3047 Views)

The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / ACN Block Should Produce The President -buhari / 2023: Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2019
Afamed:

You deserve indefinite ban
I deserve rice and chicken grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Abdul05:
.if the ibos have the opportunity as well as the means to become the next president of nigeria ,fine that 's good luck to them. Nobody should stop them from contesting.the point is this:APC oligarchy is between the yorubas and the hausas'fulanis .since the north is governed as a monolithic unite the next presidential candidate among the APC oligarchy should be from the south west.tribal domination shouldn't be allowed.the yorubas are fighting for their own political rights.simple!!
So the contribution of Rocha's and onu and the rest means nothing

Do u even know why zoning was agreed ..so every region no matter how small can have equal opportunity ....if people have to contest then their is no zoning

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

I deserve rice and chicken grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues

Truly you deserved to be banned.. I have never seen you making any intelligent contributions on NL apart from talking about Ruga or mentioning someone on irrelevant things

Proof me wrong by attaching any comments you got 100 likes of recent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
Afamed:

Biafra or Death?
Is south east still part of Nigeria yes or no
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

Truly you deserved to be banned.. I have never seen you making any intelligent contributions on NL apart from talking about Ruga or mentioning someone on irrelevant things

Proof me wrong by attaching any comments you got 100 likes of recent
But I am not looking for likes grin
Ask afamed and buratai .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

But I am not looking for likes grin
Ask afamed and buratai .

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

It simply means you are not intelligent... that's why we always ignore you

@ mod, no ban me oo even though I trespasses.. The guy deserved the response cos na trollers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by LZAA: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

Are you referring to Nigger-Area ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

So you don't love me kiss

Cc lzaa gmbuharii adaibeku metaphysical

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by LZAA: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

@ mod, no ban me oo even though I trespasses.. The guy deserved the response cos na trollers
But why are you afraid of mods, since you are highly intelligent and sophisticated? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

I am not racists but I dislikes clowns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

I am not racists but I dislikes clowns
Love is the only solution.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed anonimi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by helinues: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
immhotep:

But why are you afraid of mods, since you are highly intelligent and sophisticated? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

You do not have to tagged anyone to make your affirmative points.

Last response.. Newspapers stands are there for catch up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

Sai baba newspapers grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by GMbuharii: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
helinues:

You do not have to tagged anyone....

Oh grammar,why?!?!?!?

grin grin grin grin
lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback,come and see nepa bill degree o...grin

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

Oh grammar,why?!?!?!?

grin grin grin grin
lzaa immhotep bastardmod adaibeku greenback,come and see nepa bill degree o...grin
What has been tagged, cannot be untagged grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by LZAA: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
GMbuharii:

Oh grammar,why?!?!?!?

grin grin grin grin
Product of free heducashiongrin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by waternogetenemy: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
The kind greed Yoruba is showing for power, dey even make North fear.

cheesy grin
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
LZAA:

Product of free heducashiongrin
Helinues is sophisticated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by LabDNA: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
In my opinion, I think the PDP should not zone its ticket to any zone until APC zones theirs.
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Zeboy17(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ojiofor:

After killing and continued killing of people in every region by Fulani herdsmen and their twin brother Bokoharam you have no qualms voting for a Fulani herdman in the person of Buhari but have problem with Igbo who never killed anyone.Stop reasoning from your anus.
how long will you guys continue with all this senseless statement? You don’t want Buhari who is a Fulani herdsman but you voted for Atiku not minding he is a Fulani... is this a course on you guys?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Ojiofor: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Zeboy17:
how long will you guys continue with all this senseless statement? You don’t want Buhari who is a Fulani herdsman but you voted for Atiku not minding he is a Fulani... is this a course on you guys?

And the guy that I quoted made sense to you,can you now see how senseless you are?
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Commentor: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
achikolo:
[s]see as you carry south east matter for head omenka [/s]

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by surgical: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
FarahAideed:

Calm down we Igbos have resolved to vote in North 2023 ..stop joining SW with North because in 2023 the SW is on its own
I don't know if you are Igbo, if you are please stop this line of thought because That is the way people that wants to shortchanged the Igbos want them to react,the Igbos have many sympathisers in the South , the antagonist you see from the Yoruba side are tinubu sympathisers,they do not represent the views of all Yorubas,what they are doing is in order they are fighting for the interest of their principal tinubu, the Yorubas are fair minded people,who will always be on the side of justice,so don't let tinubu boys,make you guys alienate the vast majority of Yorubas that supports and believe in your course

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Uyomeyouyo: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Let PDP field an Igbo candidate while APC field a Yoruba candidate. Is that too much to ask

Why are Igbos afraid of going head to head with Yorubas

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Ikinternational: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2019
RichBoy247:
Yes with their 5% votes after cursing all other regions. Is the people of North and West that you idiots have been calling names even your grandfatgers will not call that will vote for you? Even a VP or SP or CJN, you will not get.

Please igbo nairalanders, apologize to this man. You guys seem to have deeply hurt his feelings. lol

Guy put your big pants on and quit your gotdamn crying. Ndo!

Every tribe has participated in trading insults on nairaland. Don't try to use that to conveniently hide your bigotry.

Perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black
Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Ikinternational: 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
It will be good but the Igbos are very realistic people and we say it's the turn of the north again in 2023 we dont mind at this point

Guy please speak for yourself. One cannot be a second class citizen in their own country.

We cannot keep being passive about this presidential issue. Just because the average igboman just cares about his finances and taking care of his family

And I don't want to hear Poo about 2031 promises

The time is now

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Area4Area: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

So the contribution of Rocha's and onu and the rest means nothing

Do u even know why zoning was agreed ..so every region no matter how small can have equal opportunity ....if people have to contest then their is no zoning
You even dislike those people you mentioned and no serious party would want to nominate someone who can't garner votes for it in their respective regions.
You've insulted them including Joe Igbokwe, Nollywood's Kenneth Okonkwo, Ngige, Orji Uzor Kalu, and several others, their crime is only because they are APC members and APC can never trust you for that.

@the bolded, Igbo politicians scuttled that idea in 2011 because of GEJ and you can not force the rest of the country to it again

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Area4Area: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2019
mrvitalis:

Is south east still part of Nigeria yes or no
Which do you want so that Nigerians would take you serious?

1) Biafra or death,
2)Igbo presidency,
3)Northern presidency so as to spite the SW(we know you don't like the north in the first place),
4)Restructuring.
Let Nigerians know what you want so they'd know how to be of help.

Stop crying and begging for something you can easily get if you play the politics well, it makes you the inferior mate and the weakest link in everything

1 Like

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by Sirjamo: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2019
I don't understand why Igbos are disturbing us with this agitation for presidency! They already label the APC as Amala and ewedu party, so why can't they seek their presidency through the akpu party (PDP)

This people never voted for APC, they cannot reap where they did not sow.
You cannot be working with Zenith bank and expect salary from GT bank, kole werk.

Alayejorjorjor!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by LegendHer0: 12:07am On Oct 14, 2019
Walahi the Igbos don suffer.

PDP don divorce them!

APC don divorce them!

Even Ojukwu party APGA is currently not considering them for the presidency slot in 2023.

How could a major tribe in Nigeria be relegated to the background like this? I need an explanation right now before I vex call UN to settle this matter.

2 Likes

Re: South East Should Produce President In 2023: Reno Omokri by achikolo(f): 12:23am On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
Commentor:

Nonsense.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Current Developments Make Biafra Inevitable — South-east, South-south Monarchs / Breaking: All Senators Past And Present Have Endorsed Obaseki / IPOB/ESN Committing Mass Murder In Anambra State (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.