Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face (50892 Views)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by mindtricks: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nbotee:
Wen dis agbaya go grow up? Must U transfer ur negativity to everyone who knows u? If U won't move on allow others move on and stop disturbing Nigerians

What dude is asking is not out of place, dear.
Fact that one is not that successful does not mean his due rights and entitlements should not be given him. Rather baffling how our people like to get these things twisted, with so much bad energy and hate.

By the way, I am a fan of the 3 plantation stars, love and cherish the good music each of them, cannot take side with any when he is wrong.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by mindtricks: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

Well said... Copyright infringement has eaten deep into our entertainment industry... Too much lawlessness in this nation. No hope for the poor!!!
And the people/populace themselves are completely ignorant of these things and how it works. They simply throw their weight behind one simply because they love him whether he is right or wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by emsco(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Youngadvocate:
Is 2face too broke to afford 500k to offer this Papa?

Does he not see how frustration has immensely taken a toll on our regenerated PAPA. Lend him some cash and let this Africa Queen ish lie.

Someone close to 2Face should release his number to me asap. Need to whisper some words of wisdom into his ears. Don't worry about blackface; that Oshogbo weed can't let his brain decode it.

Regardless, copyright is a grievious infringement
Call Tuface to offer this guy money and he will insult you.
Tuface is the evil one here, he should pay this guy for stealing African queen and making it a major hit that fetched him alot of money and awards.
my elder cousin who is close to Tuface has spoken to him some years ago on this same issue, but Baba no gree for my cousin.

7 Likes

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by ddeola: 1:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Bros, move on nau. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

For how long do you want to be doing this, time dey go and age no dey your side. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Hapinex01: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dis guy too dey make noise
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by crackhouse(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
If this guy use this time he's wasting on ranting to produce a nice song he for don outshine tuface since but instead he's using it to rant.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by deebrain(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
With all due respect sir, be silent.

You said you released the real African Queen track some weeks ago, how far with it?
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Angelfrost(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Xisnin:

Stop using words without knowing their meaning.
There cannot be an infringement without copyright in the first place.

Copyright infringement (colloquially referred to as piracy) is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission for a usage where such permission is required, thereby infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work's creator, or a publisher or other business to whom copyright has been assigned. (Wikipedia)

Now, Mr. Expert... Kindly throw more light. Mr. Blackface claims his "Copyright" has been "Infringed" upon by Mr. Tuface...

Is there something we are missing here??!... We learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by ghettochild(m): 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Necksonnel:

Which work is he using to shine ? So since then 2face has no sing any song to remain relevant in the industry. You're complaining that if it's in America. Even in America , nothing will happen. He can take him to court and after everything the court will ask 2face to pay him and that will be all. Last last he go still finish the money comeback and start complaining again. He needs to move with his life. If he's really that good , if he can sing or write song. He should be cashing out from that. Has he even taking 2face to Court in Nigeria and the court refuse to do the needful. The guy has no case , he's just ranting online although I pity him but there's nothing he can do about the past. And about the group song . Maybe you don't know, as long as it's a group song anybody from the group is entitled to sing it anywhere. They are all entitled to the song, they must not be together. It happens in America all the time so no big deal with that.
so u haven't seen the various letters warning tu face to desist from performing their plantation boiz song ni
anyways just in ur bias lane jor

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Mike008(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eyaa Blackface. Even Sky-B, Danfo Driver don make name pass u
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by folamsimper: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
BrutusOj:
Because he is not as successful as 2baba doesnt mean you guys can label him as you wish when he raise an alarm. Blackface did law to some level to understand business law. Just like someone stated above, if we were in a sane clime where copyright act works, he would have been vindicated for long. Some of you wont even read through posts, once you see Blackface and 2face in a thread, you will start typing insult without knowing the bone of contention, too bad of you.

Nigerians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by folamsimper: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
BrutusOj:
Because he is not as successful as 2baba doesnt mean you guys can label him as you wish when he raise an alarm. Blackface did law to some level to understand business law. Just like someone stated above, if we were in a sane clime where copyright act works, he would have been vindicated for long. Some of you wont even read through posts, once you see Blackface and 2face in a thread, you will start typing insult without knowing the bone of contention, too bad of you.

Thank you for helping me to express my feeling. You actually captured it.

Our people in Nigeria hardly understand what is called intellectual property and copyright infringement. Ours is a warped system entirely. As it has been trending for a while now:

"Nigerians do not hate what is bad."

Their reaction depends on the status of who commits it.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by PisciMan: 2:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
Always angry
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
liohan:
What issues does Blackface have with 2face that can't be resolved?

Is it that 2face collected Annie from Blackface?
I wonder ooooo undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Chiefolo: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
Do u guys know if he was invited and he turn down the proposal because of simple hatred?

What brought up the conversation with faze if there was no invite from 2baba.

Ego and pride is killing him softly.

He need to grow up.

Kkings11:
Wen I saw dat video I knew he was goin to do this.
But he is right though, he contributed to the song and if he wasn't given his due, then that's wrong from both 2baba and faze.

But then this dude really need to sort out his priority, if he has a concrete case case against 2baba then why all this noise, take it up him.

If not, he should swalow up his pride and try to reconcile with his cronies and associate with them.
If he could channel his talent as we have seen on his 2baba diss track and his latest track he could still make something good of his musical career.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by obentenyson(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
superlanny:
When you allow hate drive you, you never allow positivity in, black face is his own worst enemy, if you are talented as you say, sing and blow and let us praise you if its cool, but if you sing trash, we won't be suprised at all.
no be everybody wey sabi sing dey blow. no dey talk like sey no be naija you dey.. idiots wey no sabi sing dey blow... blowing in the industry is more than just talent. you know how many talent don enter ground for industry?

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Dpaulie(m): 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Blackface...the angry man
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by AceVentura: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
cucumbae:
If na American this guy for dey count him dollars in millions cos of copyright infringement.But in naija the Commander in chief of aso rock who swore to defend the constitution no dey ever obey the law if e no favour am.

What copyright infringement?

He’s one of the trio of Plantation Boys & not the only one. Frustration has finished him. Shebi he finally sang “African Queen” & his version almost made me puke.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by saajus: 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
2face should help this guy na. I still don't know why he's so angry after 20yrs. If 2face and his friends in the industry can arrange like 3m for him, it will help him start a business.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by tatax(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
To think that many people here supported 2baba after listening to this audio is heartbreaking. I thought Blackface was bitter about 2baba's success as widely accepted but dude was right after all. Maybe because he is not as successful as 2face, the world doesn't want to hear him out. Honestly I feel every pain Blackface must have felt and to think that all these while he have had Faze's back is an example to what an upright man should be.

Faze is the real snake. He is actually sounding forgetful where he knows he messed up. Faze is not helping Blackface and the group entirely. That one is just on 2face side because 2face is more successful and influential. Had blackface been more successful, faze would be on his side. I must give 2face some credit because he and his management have treated Blackface like a professional and with respect. If Blackface is not who is he which I now respect, he would have been on 2face side at the expense of Faze. Faze is not a professional and he lacks integrity. How do u explain coming to places you were not invited knowing what goes underground and you say it's a surprise appearance. Blackface rejected a chance to appear with 2face because Faze was not involved and even told Faze the reason he said no, Faze went behind and attended. How does that feel? I'm more angrier with faze than I am with 2face because if he had integrity and stood up like a man, those three would have come together again making music.
Going by the Skype conversation and wedding stuff, it's even obvious 2face doesn't regard him. He's the one attaching himself to 2face. C'mon how can faze be that to a brother and the group? That's a disgusting attitude Faze got.

Nigeria can never be better because of her citizens. The politicians know this and that's why they keep committing many atrocities on the masses because to them, get influence and money, then you can control them. People are on 2face side because he is more influential and successful and have failed to understand what pains this guy is going through every now and then. Funny some are even suggesting blackface should move on. Easy to move on isn't it? but alot of those shouting "move on" can't let go of 5k they borrowed a brother who refused to pay back. Dude is demanding what is right and is thinking like a reasonable person he is and as one who refused to be exploited. Dude has moved on but his argument is that you cant do "plan B" without everyone in the team. An upright man will demand for what belongs to him.
We lack people who live by principles and are upright in this country. It's a problem! How would a sane man with conscience support 2face after listening to this audio and it wasn't like Blackface was blabbing or making up words because faze himself acknowledged all what he was saying.

Blackface's only wrong was releasing the audio and I know even faze must be mad at him for doing that but how do we know the truth if he had not done that. Myself who have supported 2face and assumed blackface was jealous all these while wouldn't have had a rethink.

Have you ever being right and because you had no influence, everyone tends to follow the wrong one who had influence? How does it hurt..? If we desire a better society, we must condemn what is wrong no matter who is committing it.

Good thing about life is that one way or the other, the consequences of all our actions have a way of coming back to us. One, to teach people and secondly, to expose the wicked. Time always has a way of telling the truth and rewarding accordingly. I pray we will all be alive and well to know who have the last laugh.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by mindtricks: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
AceVentura:

What copyright infringement?

He’s one of the trio of Plantation Boys & not the only one. Frustration has finished him. Shebi he finally sang “African Queen” & his version almost made me puke.

But the lyrics of that from same blackface sha you couldn't resist, abi songwriting no be skill again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Numerouno94(m): 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nbotee:
Wen dis agbaya go grow up? Must U transfer ur negativity to everyone who knows u? If U won't move on allow others move on and stop disturbing Nigerians
Am nt in support of Black face.Buh have ur intellectual property bn stolen b4?.
Am a poet nd i knw hw angry i was wen a close frnd stole sum of my works nd published it.
Buh its high tym he left dis issue wit 2face.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Xisnin(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Angelfrost:

Copyright infringement (colloquially referred to as piracy) is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission for a usage where such permission is required, thereby infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works. The copyright holder is typically the work's creator, or a publisher or other business to whom copyright has been assigned. (Wikipedia)

Now, Mr. Expert... Kindly throw more light. Mr. Blackface claims his "Copyright" has been "Infringed" upon by Mr. Tuface...

Is there something we are missing here??!... We learn everyday.
The bold says it all.
Infringement only applies to works protected by copyright.
Blackface has no copyright to anything that 2Face had allegedly used.

Say, you wrote a song which you didn't think was average and gave it to your roommate while in school, then
they sang a variant of that song later that became popular.

There is no evidence that you wrote the song in the first place.
You can't even prove that you had anything to do with the song and there
can be no infringement without protection in the first place.

Even if you could prove that you wrote the song, it was not copyright protected and you have no right to any of
its derivatives.
It was not stolen because you allegedly gave it out freely with no string attached.

In saner climes, songwriters sign an agreement with musicians and
their management and often file copyright on the works they produce.

They don't go about using emotional blackmail because they already have the protection of the law.

Faze alleged lyrics was never protected by copyright and thus no infringement.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Vicyace: 4:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Thank you for speaking the real truth and highlighting one of the major issues with Nigerians

tatax:
To think that many people here supported 2baba after listening to this audio is heartbreaking. I thought Blackface was bitter about 2baba's success as widely accepted but dude was right after all. Maybe because he is not as successful as 2face, the world doesn't want to hear him out. Honestly I feel every pain Blackface must have felt and to think that all these while he have had Faze's back is an example to what an upright man should be.

Faze is the real snake. He is actually sounding forgetful where he knows he messed up. Faze is not helping Blackface and the group entirely. That one is just on 2face side because 2face is more successful and influential. Had blackface been more successful, faze would be on his side. I must give 2face some credit because he and his management have treated Blackface like a professional and with respect. If Blackface is not who is he which I now respect, he would have been on 2face side at the expense of Faze. Faze is not a professional and he lacks integrity. How do u explain coming to places you were not invited knowing what goes underground and you say it's a surprise appearance. Blackface rejected a chance to appear with 2face because Faze was not involved and even told Faze the reason he said no, Faze went behind and attended. How does that feel? I'm more angrier with faze than I am with 2face because if he had integrity and stood up like a man, those three would have come together again making music.
Going by the Skype conversation and wedding stuff, it's even obvious 2face doesn't regard him. He's the one attaching himself to 2face. C'mon how can faze be that to a brother and the group? That's a disgusting attitude Faze got.

Nigeria can never be better because of her citizens. The politicians know this and that's why they keep committing many atrocities on the masses because to them, get influence and money, then you can control them. People are on 2face side because he is more influential and successful and have failed to understand what pains this guy is going through every now and then. Funny some are even suggesting blackface should move on. Easy to move on isn't it? but alot of those shouting "move on" can't let go of 5k they borrowed a brother who refused to pay back. Dude is demanding what is right and is thinking like a reasonable person he is and as one who refused to be exploited. Dude has moved on but his argument is that you cant do "plan B" without everyone in the team. An upright man will demand for what belongs to him.
We lack people who live by principles and are upright in this country. It's a problem! How would a sane man with conscience support 2face after listening to this audio and it wasn't like Blackface was blabbing or making up words because faze himself acknowledged all what he was saying.

Blackface's only wrong was releasing the audio and I know even faze must be mad at him for doing that but how do we know the truth if he had not done that. Myself who have supported 2face and assumed blackface was jealous all these while wouldn't have had a rethink.

Have you ever being right and because you had no influence, everyone tends to follow the wrong one who had influence? How does it hurt..? If we desire a better society, we must condemn what is wrong no matter who is committing it.

Good thing about life is that one way or the other, the consequences of all our actions have a way of coming back to us. One, to teach people and secondly, to expose the wicked. Time always has a way of telling the truth and rewarding accordingly. I pray we will all be alive and well to know who have the last laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by BRATISLAVA: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
mindtricks:

And the people/populace themselves are completely ignorant of these things and how it works. They simply throw their weight behind one simply because they love him whether he is right or wrong.
it's a money tin. Dey support d highest bidder. It means he is successful n d other 1 must b bitta. Dey dnt even care wt is goin on. Dis is y driving in Nigeria z stupid. D bigga ur car, d more rites. If u complain "na big man o". So money mins lawlessness 2 dem. Z y no leader z held accountabu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by SivadoOfficia(m): 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Una U Get Ur Much Na
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by SivadoOfficia(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Na U Get Ur Mouth Na Nd U No The Buy Airtime Put.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Angelfrost(m): 4:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
Xisnin:

The bold says it all.
Infringement only applies to works protected by copyright.
Blackface has no copyright to anything that 2Face had allegedly used.

Say, you wrote a song which you didn't think was average and gave it to your roommate while in school, then
they sang a variant of that song later that became popular.

There is no evidence that you wrote the song in the first place.
You can't even prove that you had anything to do with the song and there
can be no infringement without protection in the first place.

Even if you could prove that you wrote the song, it was not copyright protected and you have no right to any of
its derivatives.
It was not stolen because you allegedly gave it out freely with no string attached.

In saner climes, songwriters sign an agreement with musicians and
their management and often file copyright on the works they produce.

They don't go about using emotional blackmail because they already have the protection of the law.

Faze alleged lyrics was never protected by copyright and thus no infringement.

Wow... I suspected this too. No wonder he has been unable to sue, no case whatsoever. Smh.

Thank you.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by miketayo(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
cucumbae:
If na American this guy for dey count him dollars in millions cos of copyright infringement.But in naija the Commander in chief of aso rock who swore to defend the constitution no dey ever obey the law if e no favour am.

Will he sue as blackface or plantashun Boyz?
There is no case here, none of them solely own the sound.
He can only ask for a quarter of his share for that performance which he still won't get

1 Like

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Starz825(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
Black face should just leave this battle for God to fight
God our Father has other serious battles to fight not this one.. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Steve Onishola Dies 24 Hours After Orisabunmi, His Sister's Death / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.