Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face (50897 Views)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Adams12345: 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
When you are carried away by hatred and jealousy, you find it difficult to progress in life, those character triat are self destructive, black face forgive and forget, stop being bitter and God will open away for you.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Risingblue008(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
This guy get problems, not problem, I mean problems
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by wellmax(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
cucumbae:
If na American this guy for dey count him dollars in millions cos of copyright infringement.But in naija the Commander in chief of aso rock who swore to defend the constitution no dey ever obey the law if e no favour am.

Copyright for where. The three of them own the song. I see nothing wrong in two out of three performing. Blackface knows this that's why he can't sir.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by enemyofprogress: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
E pain am
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Nicolex(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
DownChelsea:
This issue is different from African queen. And guess what! He has a good case yet again. He is right!
yeah he has a case,but has it no resolution?,he should leave social media and converse with his lawyer..his SM rants are getting childish.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Osobi32(m): 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
I think we need to advice 2baba and faze to cut this niggar a cheque so he can concentrate in smoking his beloved weed and leave our airspace in peace!
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by mistyebby(f): 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
BrutusOj:
Because he is not as successful as 2baba doesnt mean you guys can label him as you wish when he raise an alarm. Blackface did law to some level to understand business law. Just like someone stated above, if we were in a sane clime where copyright act works, he would have been vindicated for long. Some of you wont even read through posts, once you see Blackface and 2face in a thread, you will start typing insult without knowing the bone of contention, too bad of you.

You hit the nail!
Like it sucks to see people follow the crowd and abandon objectivity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by DarkJeddi(m): 7:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
Knox123:
shocked

This is not the full story.

He released a call record conversation between him and faze. Go to youtube and listen to it, faze called Him and he recorded it.
Who cares,make he move on abeg..

Does he know that it is unlawful to leak a private conversation to the public without the consent of the other party? angry

1 Like

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by suny247: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
Back face is never wrong for his actions. As for faze, God will judge him for betraying back face. After all back face did for him by introducing him into the plantashun boyz record label
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by DarkJeddi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
ghettochild:

This is naija...where anyone can say rubbish whether they know rule of law or not...
has tu-face ever acknowledged this guys works
answer this question....
would u let someone keep using ur work to shine without consent...
in Nigeria we don't do copyright infringement
If the guy uses the same effort he uses to shout up and down to channel into his career,he would have been much more successful..

If he has issues with his label mates,let him take them to Court instead of crying foul like a broken record..
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by DarkJeddi(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
suny247:
Back face is never wrong for his actions. As for faze, God will judge him for betraying back face. After all back face did for him by introducing him into the plantashun boyz record label
So,Faze should continue to hate on 2Face in order to show loyalty to Blackface?

Baba,everyone got their life to live,you either get stuck in hatred or move on with your life.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by new2012: 8:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Knox123:

I have listened to it though it is quite long o.. about 43 minutes plus...

It was very wrong of him to record and post it on youtube. Faze was the one who even called him and he (black) still insulted the guy even though blackface was making sense.

He's fighting illegality and doing illegal stuffs. He has no right henceforth
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by tunize(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
BrutusOj:
Because he is not as successful as 2baba doesnt mean you guys can label him as you wish when he raise an alarm. Blackface did law to some level to understand business law. Just like someone stated above, if we were in a sane clime where copyright act works, he would have been vindicated for long. Some of you wont even read through posts, once you see Blackface and 2face in a thread, you will start typing insult without knowing the bone of contention, too bad of you.
Is there any law in business law as u claim that prevents a group member or some group members of singing a song co-written by then when the group is no longer valid sir?? No i guess. Faze,2face and black face ar all entitled to singing plan.b song any day, anytime dey wish.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Dreew(f): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
emsco:

Call Tuface to offer this guy money and he will insult you.
Tuface is the evil one here, he should pay this guy for stealing African queen and making it a major hit that fetched him alot of money and awards.
my elder cousin who is close to Tuface has spoken to him some years ago on this same issue, but Baba no gree for my cousin.

Tuface go dey do, "nothing dey happen, nothing dey happen" with that his cute, innocent face and singing love songs to deceive the gullible majority. I've always said it, Tuface is the green snake here. Forget Blackface's diatribes. Tuface is the real devil here. And yeah, I'm a huge fan of plantashun boiz, even used to crush on Tuface, but who didn't? However, truth must be told.

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Dreew(f): 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
tatax:
To think that many people here supported 2baba after listening to this audio is heartbreaking. I thought Blackface was bitter about 2baba's success as widely accepted but dude was right after all. Maybe because he is not as successful as 2face, the world doesn't want to hear him out. Honestly I feel every pain Blackface must have felt and to think that all these while he have had Faze's back is an example to what an upright man should be.

Well said. If someone like me who used to seriously crush on Tuface now supports Blackface, then you should know there's a good reason for it.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by emsco(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dreew:

Tuface go dey do, "nothing dey happen, nothing dey happen" with that his cute, innocent face and singing love songs to deceive the gullible majority. I've always said it, Tuface is the green snake here. Forget Blackface's diatribes. Tuface is the real devil here. And yeah, I'm a huge fan of plantashun boiz, even used to crush on Tuface, but who didn't? However, truth must be told.
You are right sis.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Theoarhics: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
This one na sadist . He is always angry. You won't do anything to improve yourself like your mates. All you do is to accuse them when they are progressing. Get a life bro and grow up
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
What’s wrong with black face? All Members of the group can perform the groups song anywhere even if all members of the group aren’t there. It’s a group rights thing not any individuals personal rights.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by GraciaKim: 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
majamajic:

depending on who owns the right !!!

he has no case here , when one of boyz 2 Men left , others still perform their old songs and nothing happened

alot like that , when Lionel Richie left Commodores , they still went on performing

And you think they never sought the permission of those who left? Forget about legacy of Tubaba. Think about it as a well learned person. Blackface was cheated.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by GraciaKim: 12:08am On Oct 15, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If the guy uses the same effort he uses to shout up and down to channel into his career,he would have been much more successful..

If he has issues with his label mates,let him take them to Court instead of crying foul like a broken record..
What a subtle way of telling a person deprived of his right to shut up, What if he finds passion in something else? Must he have a hit song before you believe he's doing well?
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by mindtricks: 10:22am On Oct 15, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
it's a money tin. Dey support d highest bidder. It means he is successful n d other 1 must b bitta. Dey dnt even care wt is goin on. Dis is y driving in Nigeria z stupid. D bigga ur car, d more rites. If u complain "na big man o". So money mins lawlessness 2 dem. Z y no leader z held accountabu

Well said.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by DarkJeddi(m): 10:45am On Oct 15, 2019
GraciaKim:

What a subtle way of telling a person deprived of his right to shut up, What if he finds passion in something else? Must he have a hit song before you believe he's doing well?
If he is doing WELL,

He will not have time to be ranting and obsessing about 2Face at every given opportunity..

Whatever 2Face did to him,

He also did to Faze or have you not heard Faze sing about it in 'Letter to my Brother'?

But Faze chose to forgive and move along and find peace in his life,

He's even collaborating with the same 2Face..

But Blackface would rather be a bitter and vindictive human being..

Even Psquare split up..

How much more Plantation Boys..
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by GraciaKim: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
If he is doing WELL,

He will not have time to be ranting and obsessing about 2Face at every given opportunity..

Whatever 2Face did to him,

He also did to Faze or have you not heard Faze sing about it in 'Letter to my Brother'?

But Faze chose to forgive and move along and find peace in his life,

He's even collaborating with the same 2Face..

But Blackface would rather be a bitter and vindictive human being..

Even Psquare split up..

How much more Plantation Boys..
Gaze gave up justice, blackface didn't want to.
That's the logic. That shouldn't be seen as bitterness.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by DarkJeddi(m): 8:12am On Oct 16, 2019
GraciaKim:

Gaze gave up justice, blackface didn't want to.
That's the logic. That shouldn't be seen as bitterness.
LOL, cheesy

Define BITTERNESS.. grin
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by Shhhh01(f): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Denique:
Angry Bird grin
lol.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by GraciaKim: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
LOL, cheesy

Define BITTERNESS.. grin
You can only know better if someone had once deprived you of your right or make chunk of cash on your sweat.
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by GraciaKim: 9:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
DarkJeddi:
LOL, cheesy

Define BITTERNESS.. grin
You can only know better when one deprive you of what's yours or market your sweat for his/her own monetary gain. I'm a writer, The thought of someone stealing what I burned the midnight candle for is very nauseating, if such things happen to me, I'll scream foul like a wounded tiger
Re: Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face by DarkJeddi(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2019
GraciaKim:

You can only know better when one deprive you of what's yours or market your sweat for his/her own monetary gain. I'm a writer, The thought of someone stealing what I burned the midnight candle for is very nauseating, if such things happen to me, I'll scream foul like a wounded tiger
He's a bitter soul,

And his bitterness is dragging him down..

We all have someone,somewhere who has grievously wronged us..

What we choose to do with that,defines us..

Listen to Faze's track,Letter To My Brother..

He too was wronged.

He may not have forgiven 2FACE..

But,

Most importantly he chose to MOVE ALONG WITH HIS LIFE..

And he is doing better for it.

Blackface has refused to move along with his life,

But instead B1tch and moan at every given opportunity about 2FACE and frankly that is getting a little stale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Steve Onishola Dies 24 Hours After Orisabunmi, His Sister's Death / Actresses Are Prostitutes - Binta Mogaji Slams New Generation Actresses / Man Threatens To 'Rape' Juliet Ibrahim. She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.