Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,046 members, 7,863,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend (1068 Views)

DELSU Pharmacy Student Engaged With A Lexus During Her Introduction. / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Googlemaniac: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2019
I want to use this opportunity to report the faculty screening officer of the faculty of education, Delta State University, Abraka. That man uses his office to sexually abuse students that come for screening.

My girlfriend was a victim. I can arrange witnesses of more than 50 students against the man.

The case of that staff should be looked into.
I don't remember his name right now

Delsu
Faculty of Education
Screening Officer
He has secretary working for him
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Googlemaniac: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2019
I will try to make this as brief as possible.

When we gained admission we were made to understand that it a must to undertake faculty screening. My girlfriend was admitted under the faculty of education, same faculty as i. As the coordinator of my department, i was made to understand the madness the faculty screening officer subjected my fellow students into and they refused to speak out due to fear of the outcome on their admission.

The man is morally unrestrained and sweet talk students into sleeping with him. Aside that, he takes money from students under the auspice of helping them from a problem he formulated. I stand to testify against this man. I have no personal differences with him, he has not offended me but it will be against my concience if i fail to deliver my incoming students from the shamble the stale students passed through.

This man has robbed innocent students of their decency from his office. I beg the management of the institute, under the distinguished chairmanship of the VC, Prof. VF Peretomode to look into this case and if a need be, i will present witnesses to testify against him and i know other students will speak out as well in the course of this case.

Thank you...
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by bluebay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2019
Someone should take this up please .
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by rexrodrygo2019: 9:50pm On Oct 13, 2019
Animals in human form Nigerians disgust me
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Psalm2423(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2019
Nobody should take this up without proof o. Sex for screening in Delsu is next to impossible. Ah ah bros, is it the same Delsu I’m attending? Your course advisor gets to screen you first, and after you’re through with that, it’s a free pass to get your mat number. Even in 300l, screening is done in ten minutes. I’m not saying you’re lying o, but your babe needs to be a diva for her to be used for common screening.
Re: Sex For Screening : How Delsu Staff Slept With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2019
Shii happens when ur a ju man

Quote me wrong and loose ur left balls angry

(1) (Reply)

Sex Video Compilation Of People Getting Caught / Where Did I Get It Wrong? / Muslim Cleric Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman Who Attends His Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.