Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion (1671 Views)

Girls And Their Misunderstanding 'come To My House' By Guys / My Wife Beats Me Up When Ever We Have Misunderstanding... Please Advise / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by afrika(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2010
Hello wise ones,

The irony of life is so funny that, people think handsome guys/ladies end up with most beautiful women/men pn earth. My problem is that, i ve got this one girl that i love so much that i cannot remove my eyes from her.  Rather the girl in person is no too beautiful, but tall,plump and pretty to my eyes.

I am not an every lady's man but, could be attracted to ladies that come my way. i sometimes loose my resistance but, gain them back few times.

However, i am so jealous and addicted to this babe but with her ways of response via text messages and calls i loose confidence with a heavy heart pain that leads me into lonely moments which i sit back to wonder why i cant leave her irrespective of the way she sometimes treats me.

Forum, help me digest this challenge of mine. we misunderstand ourselves four times in a week and amend at the end every weekend. Besides i will be the one to call her to order and apology if need be. she does not show signs of those love during this period on phone and will never call except i invite her to my lounge with plea. I believe even though she suspects anything she does not like, that she should be able to call me to order or caution me though whichever way. hence we are truly in love with ourselves.

I am no more small, but, wish to find a settlement in this life. I have always asked her what the problem was after every amendment and she tells me that i should at least know the wrongs i do and concerntrate'.

Now, does this girl like me or is it just illusion or infat**tion? cant spell this thoughts out well but, i need u peoples assistance.

thanks a lot.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by Dyt(f): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2010
Viewin 4rm d angle i read dis
i wld say she wants a fault 4rm u so u can split, ,.,, ,,,,

Or mayb i ll read 4rm anoda angle n com back wit smth else
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by Dsense(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2010
OP,
It happens sometimes that The beloved one acts such way ,and that's when she feels unsafe with a guy ''means u guys just started to know eachother deeply'' so it;s normal to have thses signs .But the issue is how to handle it.So as a man u just have to keep it up the way u re  doing it ,don't change to her ,might be she's barely testing u to know if u re stalking for intercourse nd will later desert or dispatch her as soon as u got it.So since u love this girl just keep trying ,Best of luck.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by googles: 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2010
Clearly shez not into you. sorry !
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by Dsense(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2010
googles:

Clearly shez not into you. sorry !
Foresser.lol
Let's earn him d hope cheesy
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by googles: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2010
^^ hehehe ok o

poster. . .shez using yuh to play ten-ten cheesy
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by Dsense(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2010
googles:

^^ hehehe ok o

poster. . .shez using yuh to play ten-ten cheesy
U wanna break d man's heart abi.Monster or murderer. grin
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by InesQor(m): 11:44pm On Nov 07, 2010
@OP:

Trust me, you need to drop her like it's hot.

#ThatIsAll.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by Beaf: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2010
If you don't run from the babe then your character type is sadomasochistic.
I hope the grammer will give you the common sense to act in your own interest.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by Dsense(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2010
Beaf:

It took ma dictionary 10 mins to find d meaning or dat grammer.lol
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by InesQor(m): 12:44am On Nov 08, 2010
Beaf:

LMAO! BDSM slave!! grin
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by deniyor: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2010
she is not that into u
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by ShyOne(f): 2:25am On Nov 08, 2010
Drama - I refuse to do it

You love me - YOU DAMN BETTER TELL ME

I don't do BS

No games - I tell you I love you, we tell each other all the time

I am not on a debate team - We argue every week?

Good bye

I know there is a man out there that will love me peacefully and I will give him everything I am and everything I hope to be.

Get rid of her or you will be back and forth and back and forth and back forth like a child on a see-saw on the playground at school.

This is your life - God built you to LOVE - God didn't build you to love one person - He built you to LOVE - your infatuation with her can be replaced by a new infatuation with someone else who is steady, consistent and peaceful.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by afrika(f): 12:13am On Nov 09, 2010
i so much appreciate u all,

But, could loving a girl sincerely be a crime or

cos it pains me with great displeasure that in a week, sometin must bring an invisible misunderstanding.
Truly, i almost proposed to her ,

i will keep u all abreast of information in this secret forum we are in.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by ShyOne(f): 2:46am On Nov 09, 2010
Loving someone DEFINITELY IS NOT A CRIME

It is to be expected that you will love someone, be totally loyal and dedicated to your mate.

The problem is if YOU CHOOSE and YOU DON'T LET GOD choose your mate - YOU WILL LIVE A HELL ON EARTH

It isn't about Love - It is about Loving and committing to the RIGHT PERSON

Good luck to you and God Bless.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by mediatrix8(f): 8:46am On Nov 09, 2010
What you feel is not an ILLUSION but merely an INFATUATION which means you admire the girl and you wanna build up a deeper relationship with her.You're a man,so try to let her know what you feel.Convince her ,be good to her. Of course,its  normal for ladies to play hard to get.but believe me , If she has mutual feeling with you.You can get her love in due time.Good luck smiley
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by freedomfro(f): 8:56am On Nov 09, 2010
Be persistent and consistent with you love, show her no other man can offer her what you can, after about 6 months, let her ass go.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by afrika(f): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2010
Its seriously wonderful knowing u all. but, this relationship has been more than 8months old and on and on with persistence. shocked

But, ladies of 6ft plus, are they normally arogant or have wierd xter or mody? i wish to know.
she is this girl after my heart and my heart smiles whenever she does. thats the number; cry

0 she could be my all 8 now 0 but i 6 wish she 5 realises 36 it on time 43 before my heart get biased[b] 32[/b], just try love spelt out.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by freedomfro(f): 4:06am On Nov 10, 2010
She's insecure, doesn't know what she wants in a man, and playing games, RUN! FAST & FAR! I agree, time will heal. You sound like a dynamic guy, and deserve better, God has the perfect woman for you, and you'll know when u meet her, it's different feeling. But you must commit to letting go and put it in God's hands.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by biola44: 4:12am On Nov 10, 2010
she is an "acceptor" grin
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by afrika(f): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2010
biola44:

she is an "acceptor" grin

thanks but wish i could knw what u mean by ACCEPTOR

freedomfro:

She's insecure, doesn't know what she wants in a man, and playing games, RUN! FAST & FAR! I agree, time will heal. You sound like a dynamic guy, and deserve better, God has the perfect woman for you, and you'll know when u meet her, it's different feeling. But you must commit to letting go and put it in God's hands.

Thanks freedomfro; u re great. she is sometimes mody and makes my heart glad whenever she is happy. its just that i made myself inside of her that i could not easily feel that i could simply walkout of her life. she is hard to understand irrespective of faulty characters found in her. i always believe she is for me till i made it clear in this secret forum. embarassed lipsrsealed

i need to learn how to run and so far. i am not a wild person, but understanding if u take a lil time to study me. it would pain me but, i think, i need to call her attention and make it clear to her, cry

hope am on track or better still, should i just live her and do what the mind and ur people's advice tells me? cry
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by freedomfro(f): 2:31pm On Nov 10, 2010
Uhm, clearly you don't want to give up on her, have you called out her behavior and shown her examples of ways she's displayed faulty character and made you confused? Because if you've communicated this to her, she's not gong to change. If you haven't, then she's technically innocent because she's unaware.

I'd explore the ideas on here, but ultimately I know is best. If you can handle continuing to go on like this, go for it! If your heart can't take it, let her go.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by md4real(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2010
are you guys having trust issues? because the reason for your quarrel determines what is happening.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by afrika(f): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2010
afrika:

Its seriously wonderful knowing u all. but, this relationship has been more than 8months old and on and on with persistence. shocked

But, ladies of 6ft plus, are they normally arogant or have wierd xter or mody? i wish to know.
she is this girl after my heart and my heart smiles whenever she does. thats the number; cry

0 she could be my all 8 now 0 but i 6 wish she 5 realises 36 it on time 43 before my heart get biased[b] 32[/b], just try love spelt out.

u can try and call her, +2348065364332
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by sagacious(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2010
It is complicated bro. You need to be sensitive and smart to know what she really want from you.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by newmusic: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2010
I can tell you nothing is wrong with the girl.that is just her character and you are not the only one she will be behaving to in such manner.
She is a typical psycho babe, what we call skon-skon(apologies).
It depends on you if you are ready to live with her character or not, bt i am very sure these are the kind of girls that marry late because she will behave the same way to another guy even if you break up with her. It is her nature, unless she decided to change herself.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by iice(f): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2010
If you fight about the same things, then you are not paying attention.
If you are paying attention, then she finds something wrong and wants you to know what it is without her telling you.
Fights are part of most relationships, but if it's constant, then you take up more time and energy with your fights and not with yourselves and your relationship. You guys maybe drifting apart regardless of how often you see and make up or whatever. Have some a discussion with her to clear out what's wrong, so you guys will know what to do.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by afrika(f): 11:11pm On Nov 11, 2010
i am overwhelmed that i cant remove my eyes from my screen, both my laptop and bb. u people's opinion is such a wonderful thing to leave the mind to ponder over.

for my dearest whom her mody character sometimes puts me off, i think i rather sit her down and make her understand my feelings about her. in fact, i have called to have a whole day indoors with her, gisting our problems and moving forward.

Anyways, i have no idea where this would lead me to but, i think i have taken the toxic liquor,giving me the confidence of any which way the answer be.

i am really appreciative, to those that teased me, those that made it serious for me to realise.
Re: Could This Be A Great Misunderstanding Or Illusion by cemyke: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2010
I WANT TO SELL MY PROPERTY LOCATED AT OGBA AYO IJOKO,SANGO OTA,OGUN STATE AT THE RATE OF 4,000,000.00 NAIRA 12 rooms uncompleted house We CAN EVEN DISCUSS ABOUT THE PRICE ON PHONE AS WELL CONTACT ME ON 07040597253 ASK FOR OLATUNJI EMMANUEL YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E:MAIL, (cemykebanks@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl / Honest Replies Please / Communication In Relationship. A Must Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.