Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched (56167 Views)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Speaks On Gender Based Violence, Says His ADC Is Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Mcreloaded(m): 8:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:
Wike is probably back to projects....

Nice one

But wait oo,, where are the Nigeria engineers that 90% of road projects are awarded to foreigners?

This is practical period the Nigerian engineers are only good ay theory and not practicals as it is a normal with out universities.
We will continue to see white men dont practical engineering jobs while our Nigerian engineering graduates will continue to do what ever they do best
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by maxiflexy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2019
Humbleness:

Who told you he destroyed port Harcourt guy?
Be careful of what you say
Wtf who cares undecided undecided
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 14, 2019
All na show
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by baratech: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
They're working... @buhari
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by forayfleo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxiflexy:

Thats your own perspective, allow me to have mine sad
the reason why u have to respect yourself for things you don't know.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Pavarottii(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxiflexy:

Dude I visited PH a week ago couldn't believe that's the same PH I left back in 2014. Refuse and port holes everywhere angry
Where in PH did u come too...
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by deenee: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
All for show. Will the world end if he doesn't inspect inside the rain

They even had a camera man taking pictures in the rain.

I hope the camera man wasn't drenched too.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by frankmoney(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
Samunique:
But I live in ph, hence my question !

Ameachi did his own, Wike also doing his own, he has opened and constructed a couple of roads that I know, most especially, the Etche Chokocho road that Ameachi abandoned.
I remember how we used to suffer on that road when we're building the winners chapels school at egwin.

Though I feel Wike can do better, but to tell me that Wike has destroyed the beautiful Port Harcourt Ameachi left is an aspersion on his person. He's also trying !!!
he did .... Port Harcourt is a dump now compared to what it used to be ... He tried in a few roads yeah but that aside he is overhyped
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by webngnews: 9:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by patorial(m): 9:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
KosiGee:

You beat me to it. Our online space is full of Nigerians who broke academic records graduating with first class honours in engineering, project management, designs, architecture but it’s hard to see Nigerian construction or engineering companies handling these projects.

Where are the experts? Do we not have qualified and competent Nigerians to handle these projects??

The one that was awarded to the nigerian engineers ended up a Fraud!
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Starz825(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
All real Madrid fans gather here....
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Theoarhics: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
They are trained for it..even in worse conditions.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Awaja(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
The police guy wants to arrogantly shook his head beneath the umbrella via their greedie pattern,thank God first class citizens are feeling their arrogance.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by babtoundey(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
helinues:
Wike is probably back to projects....

Nice one

But wait oo,, where are the Nigeria engineers that 90% of road projects are awarded to foreigners?

I was going to say that. That trend is getting appauling and confusing. Is it that all the so, so engineers are just for title and show-off sake or what?
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by hatchy(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Inconsiderate governor....you dey shelter the oyibo/arab.
You are always complaining....

You no dey tire?
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2019
Sigh... So, this idiot allowed grown men dressed in suits to get drenched just to prove that he is working??!... Such hypocrisy!!!

Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by otokx(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
frankmoney:
he did .... Port Harcourt is a dump now compared to what it used to be ... He tried in a few roads yeah but that aside he is overhyped

Just take a ride from Uniport to Obiri Ikwerre to NTA road to Rumokwuta to Rumuola and then go in any other direction, its amazing.

Alternatively from Obiri Ikwerre, you can go up to SARS road then Ikwerre road and turn off to Eliozu.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by amadiwati(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is this not the same outfit he wore on his return from Ethiopia yesterday?
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by sambrow(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxiflexy:

Thats your own perspective, allow me to have mine sad
But you are lying
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by jamesversion: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Wetin happen for Akpor grammar school?

The school has been renamed to Our Lady of Lourdes college. Atleast the name don upgrade.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by maxiflexy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
forayfleo:
the reason why u have to respect yourself for things you don't know.
You are a paid wailer, I ain't suprise
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by maxiflexy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
Pavarottii:

Where in PH did u come too...
That's none of your business
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by maxiflexy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
sambrow:
But you are lying
angryDude like seriously, lie for what angry
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by otokx(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
amadiwati:
Is this not the same outfit he wore on his return from Ethiopia yesterday?

He bought many types of the same shirt.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Rubicon67(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
id4sho:
Hunger hustle is real even for oyibo

A proper white man will wait for the rain to stop before embarking on this charade disguised as inspection. That 'white' dude looks Arab or Turkish.

1 Like

Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Abagworo(m): 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Detour00:
This man self. Back then at akpor grammar school. Make wike step down and hand over to his wife. After all ebi like say na Im be de write exam for then for UST. Him government no get simple dirction . bad road everywhere.

Wike is trying and probably the best in this part of Nigeria. There's bad road everywhere because of high water level this year.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Blackfriday: 10:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxiflexy:

You are equally infringing on my right and his to have a common argument which you abruptly intercepted without being provoked angry angry
jeez....sorry bros
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Charly68: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Our next attorney general of the federation
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2019
He should keep up the momentum.
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Paulo3ree(m): 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
DonEd:

No. He is a student.
No
He is blackfireG
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by DarkJeddi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
maxiflexy:
Just normal show off, Wike has destroyed the Beautiful Port Harcourt left for him by the Lion of Ubima.
So sad angry angry
You will soon say na him made the rain to fall.. shocked
Re: Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched by Michael4632: 11:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists / Tinubu Family Takes Possession Of Land With 50 Houses In Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.