Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists (56150 Views)

Troop Repels Boko Haram Attack In Gulak, Recover Vehicles, Ammunitions(Pics) / Military Repels Boko Haram Attack on Damaturu / Military Reclaims Michika, Gulak, Uba Kills And Repels Insurgent From Vintim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Samueldo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
MAIDUGURI – No fewer than 45 suspected members of Boko Haram sect have been killed in an encounter with military troops when the terrorists attempted to invade and take over Bama Local Government Area of Borno State.
Over 30 of the insurgents were also injured in the fierce battle with security operatives that lasted for over 5 hours.
The incident according to sources started in the early hours ofMondayat about5:30am.
This is even as an unconfirmed report revealed that another group of the insurgents were sightedon Mondayaround Mafa Local Government Area and Kayamula villages of Konduga Local Government Area near Maiduguri metropolis, but the ones sighted around Kayamula village were killed by military troops, while those around Mafa were suspected to be making frantic effort to enter the metropolis.
Bama is about 76 kilometres drive and south east of Maiduguri, the state capital which had witnessed series of deadly attacks by suspected terrorists.
A competent source said, “the insurgents stormed the town through Bama-Banki-Gwoza Road but were intercepted by gallant military troops near the Bama Mobile Police Unit located about 5 kilometers away from Bama town.
The Boko Haram insurgents were said to have tactically attempted to enter Bama town in convoy of military vehicles and motorcycles wearing military uniform armed with sophisticated weapons and local Improved Explosive Devices (IEDs).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/45-boko-haram-members-killed-army-repel-attack-bama/

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Firefire(m): 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
find them and kill the killers. angry

No PEACE for the wicked.

He that killeth by the sword/gun must be killed by the sword/gun.

64 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by meforyou1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nigerian Millitary, I urge you - kill them all. Take no prisoners.

47 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by drestoneokuta(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
I really don't know what to believe anymore, 2day naija army is on the offensive, 2moro 480 soldiers will runaway, 1 fact is starting to sink into my brain which is "NIGERIA IS AT WAR!!! cry

18 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2014
At last, the truth is being reported! The real figure is more than 45 though but I am just glad the boko basterrds are being re-united with their virgins.

88 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by okonja(m): 5:42pm On Sep 01, 2014
I won't say this news is true or false because right now am in Maiduguri and everywhere is so deserted at this time of posting which is unusual by this time of the day (6:30pm)... Earlier today I saw soldiers that managed to escape from Bama seating on sand along roadside looking so exhausted....The usual 9pm curfew is now reversed back to 7pm today...., If BH boys could successfully attacked Giwa Barrack inside Maiduguri back in March, anything can happen oh!... angry, I pray God didn't let the worst to happen... cry

Good news for smart phone and pc users, you can get the best MTN data plan for your internet enabled devices why waste more when u can pay less for as low as N500 for 250mb, N1500 for 1GB...check this out on this thread. www.nairaland.com/1817093/mtn-data-cheapest-rate-not

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by seankafor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
waiting to hear fron defence headquarters.but anyway kudos to na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Samueldo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thank God they were unable to take over Bama. Well done Gallant NA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by richeso: 5:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
[size=20pt]1 thing wey dey vex me about media's ehn.. why dem no dey give pictures of the deadbody of boko people?
if na boko kill dem go show us. but if we kill no pictures why?[/size]

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by sammieguze(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
good news.... please nigerian army... KILL THEM ALL

12 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Rich4god(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
kudos to the army... But they should try and be on the offensive... Let them not give BH time to go back and re-group for another attack. Its best the soldiers gets more resource and keep following the BH till they are flushed out... God bless the army...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Plus10(m): 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
God Bless our gallant army
God bless President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan
God bless the good people of Nigeria!
We shall win this war...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Qelvin(m): 5:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
This is where the air force come into play,while the ground troops are busy consolidating their hold and tactically mopping up areas...the boys in the air should hunt down those bastards and unleash any venom the fighter jets can muster...give no room for the insurgents to even pause for breath...one crucial lesson in war is to never give a second of respite to a demoralized enemy, sap every bit of strength he has left and leave no stones unturned...cause a recuperating enemy is a very dangerous one
!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by uken73(m): 6:00pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good news. This is what should be happening. Let the prophets of doom be ashamed. Kudos to the Nigerian Army and God bless all of us who have not lost faith in the ability of the Nigerian Army. Next would be to take the fight to then with the newly acquired fighter birds.

6 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Babyboy1986(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by sirjohnson(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nice Development. We hope they continue this way

The picture below is the Australian Boko Haram negotiator. He just released all the sponsors of Boko Haram to Saha Reporters.Full story Here

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
ok angry, do we have an air-force in this country, few months ago in lag they were hovering around one night, these animals do not live with pple as we were made to believe, look at shekaus vids he is in an open space, why cant dey be bombed up, i guess some ogas on top actually want this war to chop money from defense budget angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by LMAyedun(m): 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
No Retreat, No Surrender!

A Job well done....

5 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2014
More Bullets to their Ak-s and more power to your muscles, ye gallant soilders of our land!

6 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by asadike(f): 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good work nigeria soldiers nd thk u. I hope d wicked elders nd sponsors of boko haram wont com out to tel us that they ar killing inocent civilians?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
Good! One by one, those blood sucking demons will drop dead.

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by theassassin: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
ONE ODEKU FOR ALL MA NIGGAS IN ONE UMBRELLA OF GEJ
AND PROGRESSIVE NIGERIA.
Cc
Idumuose
Sincere9gerian
Phockphockman
Atwireless
Meforyou1
Chino
Firefire
Many of them (too much to remember) we are legion

DEATH TO BOKOHARAM
DEATH TO SHEKAU
DEATH TO APC

LONG LIVE GEJ
LONG LIVE FRN
GEJ carry gooo
GEJ till 2019

BTW

Waiting to hear otherwise from SHAHARA TERRORIST
(reporters) APC media version

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Waiting for the e-warriors who'll come here to type shii like ''Ebele must resign'' bla bla bla.

And the ones who'll say ''pictures of the dead bodies before i believe''. Nigerians will never cease to amaze.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by 9jvirgin(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
Which kind tori we never hear, me I don tire for all these tori wey journalists no dey confirm for tv or dailies. These tori tire me

2 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by ebolablast: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
3 gbosas for our soldiers...
*gbosa*
*gbosa*
*gbosa*

see miracle o...Obasanjo's Niece Pregnant At 64 years
http:///Gxzp

10 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by 2leftlegs(m): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
They say they've killed them but never show their dead bodies na story dem de tell undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by free2ryhme: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Send those animals to their virgin demons in hell

5 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Lekmokson34: 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
I love boko haram bt hate killing. 1st page tins.
Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by talktimi(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
El rufai will be very angry about this

11 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by Welrez(m): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Annihilate them

4 Likes

Re: Army Repels Boko Haram Attack, Kills 45 Terrorists by priscaoge(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Kill them all!!!!

Those blood sucking demons deserve no mercy!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bandit, Yellow Baba Arusa Who Led Sunday’s Attack On Kaduna-Abuja Road shot Dead / Hafsat Abiola Knelt Down While Thanking Bola Tinubu (Throwback Video) / The Moment Buhari Arrived Dikko Stadium In Katsina For His Final Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.